CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #33 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all, it feels like January 72nd....

I apologize now for going backwards to the timeline.
IMO-I do not believe PF had days to cover up. I believe he had until the 11/25 bc there are too many MSM reports that CB requested a welfare check on that day. MSM has reported many things wrong but THIS is the one wrong thing that I believe is right. However bc social media pages have been shut down I cannot see family post.
Also this IMO is when PF got sloppy and made his mistakes bc CB contacted him on 11/25 or before inquiring about KB. One of Kelsey’s cars not missing is one mistake PF made bc IMO he ran out of time.

CarolinePolly

BBM:

Haaaa...I know just what you mean. Feels like Groundhog Day came in January this year.

IMO, we can trace when PF got sloppy all the way back to oh, say, September, when he got the inspired idea to pick up his phone and go one ringy-dingy, two ringy-dingys, "Hey, KK? Is that you? Listen, whaddaya' say you do me a little favor...."

He's so stupid.

I'm not even going to IMO that last line, because that's just a fact, not opinion.

JMO.

Last edited:
Y’all, it feels like January 72nd....

I apologize now for going backwards to the timeline.
IMO-I do not believe PF had days to cover up. I believe he had until the 11/25 bc there are too many MSM reports that CB requested a welfare check on that day. MSM has reported many things wrong but THIS is the one wrong thing that I believe is right. However bc social media pages have been shut down I cannot see family post.
Also this IMO is when PF got sloppy and made his mistakes bc CB contacted him on 11/25 or before inquiring about KB. One of Kelsey’s cars not missing is one mistake PF made bc IMO he ran out of time.

CarolinePolly
Yes, I think you are right. I believe that it was not filed as a missing persons case and they did not begin investigating at that time specifically because of the text messages and maybe because nothing looked suspicious in her home. I think that CB was concerned, but that LE was not convinced that she didn't go somewhere on her own at first. After all it appeared that way since it looked as if she had sent those messages. Imo

Y
Yes, I think you are right. I believe that it was not filed as a missing persons case and they did not begin investigating at that time specifically because of the text messages and maybe because nothing looked suspicious in her home. I think that CB was concerned, but that LE was not convinced that she didn't go somewhere on her own at first. After all it appeared that way since it looked as if she had sent those messages. Imo
Yes, her purse and phone gone but not her cars...

Y

Yes, her purse and phone gone but not her cars...

Yeah, that part of his plot was a little weak.

If she was so worried about her grandmother that she decided to just take off to see her, which would explain why her phone pinged in Idaho, why wouldn't she just drive her own car?

If she ran off with someone in 'his' car, then the phone pinging from Idaho makes no sense.

PF may have thought that LE would assume she had flown privately. Yeah, PF, because it's so easy to just borrow a plane and fly somewhere without a flight plan and no one on either end notices anything. Fail.

BBM:

Haaaa...I know just what you mean. Feels like Groundhog Day came in January this year.

IMO, we can trace when PF got sloppy all the way back to oh, say, September, when he got the inspired idea to pick up his phone and go one ringy-dingy, two ringy-dingys, "Hey, KK? Is that you? Listen, whaddaya' say you do me a little favor...."

He's so stupid.

I'm not even going to IMO that last line, because that's just a fact, not opinion.

JMO.
His biggest mistake was that he trusted her to keep quiet. Whatever he did with the body, he must have done without anyone seeing or knowing anything about it. If LE had not found out about KK, things may have gone much differently. We don't know what evidence they have, but it could be that much of it was found based on her account. She appears to be the only witness in tying him to the murder, so it's not surprising that they would be concerned for her safety. Imo

Yes, I wonder if he tried to get someone to drive her car somewhere and leave it there, and that person refused or backed out. Imo

Maybe, but case after case, the perp leaves the car behind. Maybe because it isn't proof of anything. They know the LE will suspect them anyway, this is just another piece of suspicion but doesn't prove anything.

Getting rid of a car isn't easy, it puts you in another place that you could be observed that you clearly don't belong.

There is a case in florida. Memorial day weekend. Wife and teen son disappear. But they didn't take the car, husband says she left, probably with a boyfriend. The teen son has never been registered in highschool anywhere. Husband has done massive renovations including taking out the wood flooring in the house.. Hmmm. No charges yet, don't think they even were able to get a search warrant.

Another case, husband strangles a woman (estranged wife of ex's boyfriend) and brings her to his house to make it look like she murdered his wife, and then commits suicide. But leaves the woman's car at her house. Somehow she made it across the city, no transit route that wouldn't have taken half the night, without her car. He's in jail. But the car was just a what a dumbass move, but didn't play into the overall case too much.

Maybe, but case after case, the perp leaves the car behind. Maybe because it isn't proof of anything. They know the LE will suspect them anyway, this is just another piece of suspicion but doesn't prove anything.

Getting rid of a car isn't easy, it puts you in another place that you could be observed that you clearly don't belong.

There is a case in florida. Memorial day weekend. Wife and teen son disappear. But they didn't take the car, husband says she left, probably with a boyfriend. The teen son has never been registered in highschool anywhere. Husband has done massive renovations including taking out the wood flooring in the house.. Hmmm. No charges yet, don't think they even were able to get a search warrant.

Another case, husband strangles a woman (estranged wife of ex's boyfriend) and brings her to his house to make it look like she murdered his wife, and then commits suicide. But leaves the woman's car at her house. Somehow she made it across the city, no transit route that wouldn't have taken half the night, without her car. He's in jail. But the car was just a what a dumbass move, but didn't play into the overall case too much.
I totally agree with you.

In this particular case, the suspect didn’t even attempt to act like an innocent man. In fact, he acted quite the opposite.

No body. No crime scene. No crime. No case.

Seems like logical math.

Fortunately, he couldn’t have been more wrong.

Whoops!

I found the one below link where he was attempted to be interviewed by a news reporter at his gate before his arrest.

I cant find the other one where he was getting in his truck with the baby early on at his first attorneys office. It was shared in early discussions before his arrest. If you check back on the threads it may be there.

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
From your link. There’s that trash can again. (I had mentioned in a previous thread that one looks newer than the other). The one on the left just looks new to me...as if possibly replaced recently. I know when a neighbor had a trash can go “missing” on my street, it took a simple phone call to have our waste management co. bring out a new one. I’m assuming there would be record of something like this.

I guess he must put the trash cans in the back of his truck to move them from up by the house to outside the fence for pick up.

I know it’s a reach to think he would have used a trash can from his own house to move or help dispose of KB’s body, but who knows? Also, I wonder if PF was ever known to drive this truck (seen in video here) to KB’s. Much easier to hide what he’s transporting with this vehicle. I wish LE had towed this one to search as well. MOO

upload_2019-1-27_14-47-47.png

Leaving the car behind wouldn't be a mistake if he was staging an abduction. However, in that case, he'd need to leave the purse and cell phone behind, take her jogging clothes, and be the first to call the police to report her missing. He'd still be under suspicion, but his story would be somewhat more believable. MOO

From your link. There’s that trash can again. (I had mentioned in a previous thread that one looks newer than the other). The one on the left just looks new to me...as if possibly replaced recently. I know when a neighbor had a trash can go “missing” on my street, it took a simple phone call to have our waste management co. bring out a new one. I’m assuming there would be record of something like this.

I guess he must put the trash cans in the back of his truck to move them from up by the house to outside the fence for pick up.

I know it’s a reach to think he would have used a trash can from his own house to move or help dispose of KB’s body, but who knows? Also, I wonder if PF was ever known to drive this truck (seen in video here) to KB’s. Much easier to hide what he’s transporting with this vehicle. I wish LE had towed this one to search as well. MOO

View attachment 166129
I remember when you pointed out the trash cans before and I think it’s an intriguing observation. Here are the trash cans right outside his house and they differ in color. Is one new, and if so, why...
upload_2019-1-27_15-35-37.jpeg

World News Tonight on Twitter

Leaving the car behind wouldn't be a mistake if he was staging an abduction. However, in that case, he'd need to leave the purse and cell phone behind, take her jogging clothes, and be the first to call the police to report her missing. He'd still be under suspicion, but his story would be somewhat more believable. MOO

That's true.

But that gives them very little time to deal with any clean up and disposal before the police are breathing down their necks.

I don't know. The only thing i know is that in many cases the perps leave the cars and it makes no sense whatsoever. So the only thing i can think is they don't care, they know they will be under suspicion- "prove it. I'm way smarter than you, and you aren't going to be able to..".

I remember when you pointed out the trash cans before and I think it’s an intriguing observation. Here are the trash cans right outside his house and they differ in color. Is one new, and if so, why...
View attachment 166134

Right, and it’s just that. An observation. We’ve had a trash can replaced because it was cracked. So, obviously, there can be an innocent explanation why one can is newer than the other (or, maybe they were never part of a matching set etc.)

It’s just one of those things that always stuck out to me since seeing the same image you attached. At this point of “no new news”...my mind may wander back to any little detail, whether significant or not. ;)

View attachment 166134

Our trash collection service bring new containers around all the time. Especially in rural hoods, where we have more trash. Moo. They dislike overflow. If we have items to the side or on top of can, we automatically get a new extra one.

That's true.

But that gives them very little time to deal with any clean up and disposal before the police are breathing down their necks.

I don't know. The only thing i know is that in many cases the perps leave the cars and it makes no sense whatsoever. So the only thing i can think is they don't care, they know they will be under suspicion- "prove it. I'm way smarter than you, and you aren't going to be able to..".
The smartest thing to do would have been to simply break up with KB, if that's what he wanted to do, and deal with co-parenting like many in similar situations do. I will never understand the mindset that leads these monsters to believe that they will get away with murder.

The smartest thing to do would have been to simply break up with KB, if that's what he wanted to do, and deal with co-parenting like many in similar situations do. I will never understand the mindset that leads these monsters to believe that they will get away with murder.

Ita. IMO, he had a most desirable situation. By desirable I mean “appealing” in all likelihood to men in like situations.
What more did he want/need/expect?

Right, and it’s just that. An observation. We’ve had a trash can replaced because it was cracked. So, obviously, there can be an innocent explanation why one can is newer than the other (or, maybe they were never part of a matching set etc.)

It’s just one of those things that always stuck out to me since seeing the same image you attached. At this point of “no new news”...my mind may wander back to any little detail, whether significant or not. ;)

Or new trash can could have been ordered because they had an addition to the house, a baby in diapers. jmo Also, country folk are not interested if it matches, just that it works. Again, jmo

I think she was moving away, and he had lost his magic with her. jmo Is why his family fought in court for custody.

Others have mentioned before but I'm in agreement that when PF and friends went to drop items at the dump there was something in that trash that kicked off a domino effect that led to the search at KB's and then to PF's arrest. So thankful for the person who reported PF being there! I keep thinking that in that trash was something from KB's home that he thought wouldn't be discovered. Perhaps a piece of a shower curtain or sheet. Something that gave the police a clue to go back and look at her home. I'm so thankful for the hard and likely gross work that was done to connect the dots. I'm praying that a lot more work is being done behind the scenes and that it will lead to another arrest or two soon. Imo

I think she was moving away, and he had lost his magic with her. jmo Is why his family fought in court for custody.

I don’t think she was moving away, in any sense. I don’t think they were ever a true couple. Things happened, couple-hood didn’t work out, imo. I’m aware of what CB said, etc. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member