CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #34 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind sharing (my opinion only) that KK is a horrible person. She knew ahead of time that KB's life was in danger and after she tampered-destroyed evidence. You don't have to be a murderer to be a horrible person...again MOO.
She may not have taken what he said seriously. And to be honest, police aren’t very effective in being proactive - dealing with a threat before something happens. They’re good at being REACTIVE after a crime occurs. KL may have been reluctant to raise PF’s ire and put a big target on her OWN back. Have you all forgotten that PF has family members in law enforcement? He’s a good old boy in that community and she would be a stranger making a serious accusation against one of their own.

That thought went through my mind earlier, and I don't know why, after I read she is going to plead guilty- writing a book and it turning into a movie. To which, if that occurred, you can bet I wouldn't give a dime to read or watch either one.

I just want Kelsey found, for her family's sake, so they can give the poor woman a proper burial. The least that these evil monsters can do is give her family that much. Someone knows where Kelsey is.

IMO, KK will not be permitted to profit from her crime.

True but a simple Google of her name will show what's up. If they do that.

I hope that the nursing board will revoke it. A person like that should in no way be anywhere near patients.

They won't do a Google search but they will be notified when she actually pleads guilty and is sentenced. Sadly, you see it a lot (well, not A LOT, but it does come up) on nursing boards discipline lists when people are convicted of domestic abuse or sexual assault. I'm not sure the specific rules for Idaho, but I can't imagine getting to keep your license after this type of felony.

ETA: And, if for some reason they weren't notified, you're required to self report when your license renewal comes up. IMO, there is no way she'll remain an RN after this.

This is interesting, yet not surprising.

BREAKING: Krystal Kenney is facing charges of Tampering with Physical Evidence-Destroy. Formal complaint was filed today, though she hasn’t been formally charged. Plus, prosecutors have a date in question. I’ll explain coming up on @KOAA

Based on the paperwork filed, police believe Kenney destroyed evidence on Nov. 24. That’s two days after Berreth was last seen publicly. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Wow. She's up the proverbial *advertiser censored* creek without a paddle. This will be interesting.

As to just what said evidence was tampered with, I suspect it was more than just the phone (if she did tamper with the phone).

JMVHO.

Last edited:
I went to look at the Idaho Nurse Practice Act (link here). A conviction of a Felony is grounds for discipline alone in Idaho.

100. GROUNDS FOR DISCIPLINE.
2. Conviction of a Felony. Conviction of, or entry of a withheld judgment or a plea of nolo contendre to, conduct constituting a felony. (3-15-02)

Discipline does not equal an automatic, permanent revocation of a license in Idaho, it appears (IMO). However, it also appears that the board has quite a bit of latitude for discipline and I would guess make the punishment pretty harsh, depending on what facts come out in court on Friday.

Y'all can argue all you want. I just still canNOT get over the fact that she was right by KBs house...likely helped clean up nasty stuff or disposed of stuff and she HAD to have seen something just very bad....enough to know something terrible went on and probably see disgusting evidence to that fact.
And then she goes a block over and gets a burger or cheesy tater tots.
Like CW eating that pizza.
Just disgusting!

Maybe I'm wrong, but this woman is how LE knows KB is dead. If someone wants it spelled out before they believe KK is not a good person..well so be it, but a normal person cannot be exposed to all of that and then go eat cheese fries and a coke.

Nope. We know for sure that he was charged with three counts of solicitation to commit first degree murder.

Reports indicated that it was in fact KK, who was solicited three times (not a fact though).

This obviously rings true, but as we haven’t seen the arrest affidavit, we have yet to receive confirmation.

I’d be willing to bet PF’s entire Stetson collection on it being true though.

LOL, You can't bet someone else's collection of Stetson's. That is just wrong.

Just caught up. Boo to KK most likely not serving much time. Very interesting that the evidence she is accused of destroying was done so on 11/24 vs 11/25 when the cell sent the texts. I wonder if PF possibly did this remotely from a laptop or if they just aren't charging her for it. :(

For the lawyers, do the charges announced by the DA mean that is it or is there any possibility of her having any additional charges against her?

Why are screen shots of posts on this thread appearing on Facebook?

Looks like someone was just being lazy and wanted to share Sam's tweet but didn't want to look up the original source. At least it wasn't anyone's comments being shared. The person who shared this info on facebook was from twin falls, I don't think anyone posting tonight just lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV