CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #35 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nurse is mandated to report child abuse. Why is ok to know about a murder and not report it? I feel KK is more responsible for KB death than anyone. She had the chance to stop it and didn’t. None of this would have happened if she would have. She should have to do a good amount of time behind bars as far as I’m concerned. Moo

I have a hard time envisioning PF planning a future with a divorced mother of two who lives 800 miles away from him. IMHO, he preferred to be in a long-distance relationship with KK.
Ironic for her. She thought she was so extra, so special. She divorced her husband for him, then helped him kill KB. Just how long did she think he would stick with her if they didn't get caught. Did she really think she was the only other one? Because I bet another quilt block there other,others.
MOO.

I think we're still in the dark about how things went down after KB returned from Safeway. I personally doubt PF was scheduled to pick up baby K for the holiday as he had the baby during the week and surely KB wanted time with her as well. I'm still of the opinion that KB thought things were fine and they were going to spend time together as a "family" later that afternoon.

Some of us at one point also thought, maybe he was just there to pick up the baby to go look for a tree (however, unlikely THAT was), because if that were the case, PF should have reported KB missing the very day he took baby K for the outing and came back and she was "gone."

It will be interesting when it's revealed how that fateful day unfolded.

susiQ, you raise some good questions about Thanksgiving Day. We saw Baby K and KB at Safeway that morning and a neighbor saw PF's truck right after lunch.

Who actually said that was the arrangement? Who said that PF and KB had arranged for PF to take Baby K?

You're right, it doesn't make sense. IIRC, she mentioned something to her mother about possibly having lunch with PF, but why would she hand off Baby K on a holiday weekend? I don't recall anything about her telling her mother that was the plan.

I'm really curious now to know if SF was home over Thanksgiving, because I can't see PF taking Baby K if he didn't have SF at home to help out.

Is PF our only source for the story that he had arranged to pick up Baby K on Thanksgiving Day? No Thanksgiving with KB, just pick up the baby and leave?

If PF is our only source, then we really don't know what was planned that day. I think it's more likely that he had told her he would drop by for lunch, but not that he was taking Baby K.

You mean law "enforcement"??? The robbery charge is separate from the homicide charge. Two separate charges against PF. Your speculation carries no more or less weight than any speculation here. There is absolutely no indication the robbery occurred in KB's home, yet PF is charged with it. How on earth is LE going to prove the robbery took place at KB's home? afaik, there were no video security cameras which would capture a robbery.

JMO

There is no separate robbery charge.

I'm seething. PF gets a protective ballistic vest?? Is someone threatening his life? Tough luck!! Regardless if he didn't actually do the deed, HE was the reason for it. If someone got to him before the trial, wouldn't bother me much. No one was there to protect and INNOCENT woman!!

Sorry, it's just SO ironic in my eyes.

I'm truly not certain KK is trying to "leverage" anything. Her attorney is just doing her job, as she should be. Obviously if she is taking a deal, she is paying for it by testifying for the state. So clearly, she is going to be absolutely DESTROYED by PF's defense. Her attorney is just ensuring they have absolutely everything they need. If PF's angle is going to include trying to maximize KK's involvement in the plot in order to take the blame off of himself, then of course KK's attorney is going to be on the defensive preemptively to make sure they have all the evidence they will need to counter that.

Ironic for her. She thought she was so extra, so special. She divorced her husband for him, then helped him kill KB. Just how long did she think he would stick with her if they didn't get caught. Did she really think she was the only other one? Because I bet another quilt block there other,others.
MOO.

Has it been quoted that KK divorced her husband for PF? I do not remember seeing that.

susiQ, you raise some good questions about Thanksgiving Day. We saw Baby K and KB at Safeway that morning and a neighbor saw PF's truck right after lunch.

Who actually said that was the arrangement? Who said that PF and KB had arranged for PF to take Baby K?

You're right, it doesn't make sense. IIRC, she mentioned something to her mother about possibly having lunch with PF, but why would she hand off Baby K on a holiday weekend? I don't recall anything about her telling her mother that was the plan.

I'm really curious now to know if SF was home over Thanksgiving, because I can't see PF taking Baby K if he didn't have SF at home to help out.

Is PF our only source for the story that he had arranged to pick up Baby K on Thanksgiving Day? No Thanksgiving with KB, just pick up the baby and leave?

If PF is our only source, then we really don't know what was planned that day. I think it's more likely that he had told her he would drop by for lunch, but not that he was taking Baby K.
If my memory serves me correctly, it was in CB's interview she mentioned vague plans about "possibly going out for dinner," which CB would have taken to mean with PF, is my guess.

I'm seething. PF gets a protective ballistic vest?? Is someone threatening his life? Tough luck!! Regardless if he didn't actually do the deed, HE was the reason for it. If someone got to him before the trial, wouldn't bother me much. No one was there to protect and INNOCENT woman!!

Sorry, it's just SO ironic in my eyes.

Playing devil's advocate here: if I were a police officer (and a human being) and I was in charge of taking this guy to court, I might insist on the vest, as well as shackles and handcuffs (which are probably overkill, but they are procedure).

Why? Send a message to PF how despised he is for what he's done - so despised that someone might even want to engage in a little 'frontier justice'.

Many days ago we had discussions of how PF may have removed KB from her home.

Discussions about whether a person her size could fit in a suitcase. Well, on GMA this morning they shared news about finding a young female victim in a suitcase in Connecticut.

Link to the case on WS

NY - NY - Valerie Reyes, 24, didn't show up for work; took phone & bed sheets, New Rochelle, 29 Jan 2019

Link to GMA about it

Young woman's bound body discovered in suitcase
I've considered that all along. A suitcase on a holiday weekend is not going to raise any suspicion in neighbours. People travel on holidays. Although none of KB's suitcases were missing that doesn't preclude PF bringing one in. And, let's remember, he had quite a number of days with NO focus on him. He could have dumped it long before the dump run we all watched. As well, throwing a suitcase of a mountain road would work too. I'm sure he's very familiar with his surroundings and the possibilities of where that could have happened are endless :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV