CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are to take this plea deal at face value, it appears that she was far less involved than we had previously thought.

My thinking is accessory after the fact, plead down.

Certainly not the killer, nor the mastermind (I never thought she was either).

PF was certainly the killer, and KK helped to an extent.

As for the relationship between PF and His mother, who knows.
So you think that PF actually clobbered KB to death with a hammer, shot her or strangled her? I don't. He's a wuss.
He mistreats animals. He's a bully. He's a coward with a dumb & dumber haircut.
imo

I'm beginning to think more like what @Trudie has been saying (that KKL may have been the mastermind). I'm not so sure that KKL is a just a poor ol' love struck gal that PF has been using and manipulating.

Who is the actual killer(s)? Did they come from KKL's world/family or PF's?

I have also changed my mind about PF's mother. Yes, she looks formidable and no-nonsense but what if she was bullied by PF instead of the other way around?

imo

Trudie might be right.

So you think that PF actually clobbered KB to death with a hammer, shot her or strangled her? I don't. He's a wuss.
He mistreats animals. He's a bully. He's a coward with a dumb & dumber haircut.
imo
I absolutely think that’s exactly what he did.

Personally, I think he beat her to death.

But I also agree with you on one point, he’s certainly a coward with a dumb haircut.

As much as I'd love to see her do time, it gives me some satisfaction to know she will have to fill in that special block on any job application that makes one reveal her assorted felonies. It almost guarantees being passed over for a responsible position.

She'll also now have a two-part introduction: Rodeo Queen and Convicted Felon, such a coveted dual identity!

The downside is that taxpayers will be supporting her with Section 8 housing and food stamps. I do feel for her children and hope the grandparents step in to help them. MOO
Doesn't anybody remember Urban Cowboy?

Rodeo and the convict world have long been friends!

And I'm not worried about KK's livelihood one bit...

The Angola Prison Rodeo, staged at the Louisiana State Penitentiary, is the longest running prison rodeo in the United States. It is held on one weekend in April and on every Sunday in October.

MOO

Someone posted a video they recorded of the news channel 3 on social media, at the end the announcer said authorities believe Kelsey is alive. I can't find the video or the person who posted it. Anyone else see this? I'm thinking the newscaster just read it wrong, but wouldn't it be wonderful if she were!

I think kl deserves so much more then what she's going to get but she's the lesser of two evils, if she's been so infatuated with him for so long that when it's time to squeal in front of him she's gonna choke and not be able to and then the da gets a two for one that's my hope just moo

I am having such a hard time wrapping my brain around being an accessory (in any fashion) to a murder. KL knew for months that PF was planning this and ended up helping (after the fact?) to some extent with trying to hide evidence. Who does that? FGS she is a mother and needs to raise her children right! jmo

Well, PF certainly had a variety of tools to do it, including a big hammer. I have posted the farrier tools before but here they are again.
Best Places to Find Farrier Tools

PF is the baby of his family. I don't think he would do the dirty deed himself.

Attachments

• farriers-tools-best-places.jpg
    farriers-tools-best-places.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 11
I am having such a hard time wrapping my brain around being an accessory (in any fashion) to a murder. KL knew for months that PF was planning this and ended up helping (after the fact?) to some extent with trying to hide evidence. Who does that? FGS she is a mother and needs to raise her children right! jmo
And who does what her friend M did and her bosses who have the law firm (the two Rs) ? Good Lord! I couldn't live with myself if I were them.

imo

Someone posted a video they recorded of the news channel 3 on social media, at the end the announcer said authorities believe Kelsey is alive. I can't find the video or the person who posted it. Anyone else see this? I'm thinking the newscaster just read it wrong, but wouldn't it be wonderful if she were!
Well, HLN also reported that KB remains found at the landfill today and we know there's no truth to that news.

But yes, it would be a miracle if KB alive.

Doesn't anybody remember Urban Cowboy?

Rodeo and the convict world have long been friends!

And I'm not worried about KK's livelihood one bit...

The Angola Prison Rodeo, staged at the Louisiana State Penitentiary, is the longest running prison rodeo in the United States. It is held on one weekend in April and on every Sunday in October.

MOO
Loved "Urban Cowboy." Favorite line when Bud says to Sissy about living in the trailer, "She thinks we live like pigs!"
Check it out -- there are former convicts who have a rodeo
in ID. Could PF and KKL be part of this?

The photo of PF holding the belt buckle and dangling Baby Girl like she's a rag doll
standing next to 2 older guys showing off their belt buckles. What rodeo was this?
imo

There is nothing preventing PF and KK's attorneys from talking to each other. I am certain that there is at least some level of communication going on there.
I doubt they will be having friendly conversations. Their job is to protect their client from the only other living person that knows how the murder went down.

Yes, the three conspiracy charges prove he's a coward.

JMO
He is not charged with conspiracy. These are PF's charges:

COUNT 1: MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, C.R.S. 18-3-102(l)(a) (Fl){0l0ll} COUNT 2: SOLICITATION TO COMMIT MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, C.R.S. r8-3-102(l Xa); l8-2-301 (F2){0101 lS}
COUNT 3: MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, C.R.S. 18-3-102(l)(b) (FlXOl012) COUNT 4: SOLICITATION TO COMMIT MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, C.R.S. 18-3-102(1)(a);r8-2-301 (F2X0l0r lS)
COUNT 5: SOLICITATION TO COMMIT MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, C.R.S. 18-3-102(l)(a);18-2-301 (F2X01011S)

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/001/Redacted C&I 18CR330.pdf

Well, HLN also reported that KB remains found at the landfill today and we know there's no truth to that news.

But yes, it would be a miracle if KB alive.
I looked at the Fountain CO landfill drone footage. I mean, really...It's not that big compared to urban landfills. The smart thing to do is to plot out who is dumping where but I guess CO doesn't do this.

Couldn't cadaver dogs narrow it down?
I agree with a post of @MassGuy a while
back --- LE was searching for KB's remains, otherwise it wuld be just too expensive to search it.
I believe that KB's body could have been dismembered. We are talking about
guys who kill and skin wild animals for sport. Would it be such a step up to kill and chop up a young woman who your buddy has told you is ruining his life and you stand to make money that you desperatle need?

imo

Loved "Urban Cowboy." Favorite line when Bud says to Sissy about living in the trailer, "She thinks we live like pigs!"
Check it out -- there are former convicts who have a rodeo
in ID. Could PF and KKL be part of this?

The photo of PF holding the belt buckle and dangling Baby Girl like she's a rag doll
standing next to 2 older guys showing off their belt buckles. What rodeo was this?
imo
I didn't see the photo but it doesn't surprise me.

I'll believe KK gets a deal when I see it.

KK knew of PF plans months beforehand and made a point of telling someone else. That's odd and why the bff turned to confide in her employer. KK continued to communicate with PF and tell her friends they were in a relationship. KK traveled 800 miles to the crime scene in order to tamper with evidence and delay LE investigation, how is all that not evidence that KK accepted PF's invitation to play a role in a premeditated homicide? For all we know, it was KK who committed the robbery/homicide. Her actions are very similar to the case of Kari Farver. Text messages impersonating Kari were sent to Kari's mother and her employer. Because of those text messages, LE delayed getting involved. Her mother had to beg LE to investigate. Kari's body has never been found and it was an intensive forensic investigation of the text messages and facebook postings that led to her killer.

Jealous Lover Killed Rival and Posed as Her on Facebook, Cops Say

Because her driving to him and helping after the fact is not legally agreeing to commit murder. It just isn’t. You can believe she committed it and was the primary person involved but I don’t. I don’t know of a DA who would lock up and charge the secondary person and give the primary person a class 6 felony deal. It just doesn’t happen. He’s following what the evidence has told him. Evidence the most of which we don’t know yet.

Is there a chance that PF didn't pay the killer(s) like he said he would and they are keeping KB held captive for their own depraved reasons?

Could the killer(s) have told PF that they killed and disposed of KB's body but they actually didn't? I think of those cases of mountain, survivalist men who kidnapped women off hiking trails to be their "wives."

imo
Hah! The Montana mountain men are both on parole now. They are 86 and 53 years of age, respectively. That would make a really cool TV movie "Over-the-Hill Mountain Men, Back to the Wild". Unfortunately, they still can't talk to each other. Part of the parole conditions. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234