CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't being sarcastic! I'm hoping she gets the max allowed under the plea deal. Obviously, I think she deserves worse.

I'm scared that Mass Guy is right and she'll get little or no time. That makes me so f-ing mad.
We're all flying blind right now with so much we don't yet know. I'm hopeful that a judge will see that her tale of fear is a self serving one. She did nothing to prevent KB's murder and while she can't be charged for that, it certainly speaks to her character. It's also beneficial that she will be sentenced after ALL the dirt comes out in PF's trial as I'm sure his attorney will rip her to shreds. And deservingly so. I'm hoping for a trial because if there isn't one we will never know the whole story and she won't be exposed for "all she did and didn't do." Cr@p! Now I'm starting to sound like M :confused:

ed:sp

I'm sorry if this has been posted. I missed the entire last thread :/
Could this possibly be Kelsey?

Blog: Aurora Police News

On February 13th, 2019, around 10:00 A.M., the Aurora Police Department received a call from a construction crew that they located what appeared to be human bones while excavating in the area of East Smoky Hill Parkway and South Powhaton Road.

I just came on here to catch up on the thread and saw your comment. I'm literally watching Shane Dawson's Youtube on his series of Jake Paul and it's crazy how this can relate so much to PF.
I'm also wondering how long it took PF to kill KB. Like did he strike conversation and sit down with her, and then things got out of hand or what? It's crazy.

We're all flying blind right now with so much we don't yet know. I'm hopeful that a judge will see that her tale of fear is a self serving one. She did nothing to prevent KB's murder and while she can't be charged for that, it certainly speaks to her character. It's also beneficial that she will be sentenced after ALL the dirt comes out in PF's trial as I'm sure his attorney will rip her to shreds. And deservingly so. I'm hoping for a trial because if there isn't one we will never know the whole story and she won't be exposed for "all she did and didn't do." Cr@p! Now I'm starting to sound like M :confused:

ed:sp

If there's a trial, I think TSHTF. Imagine those two in the same room. He's gonna stare holes through her, I bet. I want him fairly convicted and I want the defense to rip her to shreds trying to get him off.

I wonder if the public defender is any good. Sometimes you hear accounts where they're not very engaged but in a high profile case I would think they would be.

I just came on here to catch up on the thread and saw your comment. I'm literally watching Shane Dawson's Youtube on his series of Jake Paul and it's crazy how this can relate so much to PF.
I'm also wondering how long it took PF to kill KB. Like did he strike conversation and sit down with her, and then things got out of hand or what? It's crazy.

I've never heard of Jake Paul. So many sociopaths and psychopaths, so little time.

That blog I linked is run by someone who considers herself a sociopath.

I'm not convinced of a total money motive. Jealousy at it's base form, yes.
MOO, MOO
I agree.
I think money has absolutely nothing to do with this crime.
Perhaps we’ll find out there was some kind of large life insurance policy, but I don’t think so. I think this is about PK trying to protect the universe that he believed revolved around him. She moved there, figured out who he really was, wasn’t too fond. She wasn’t clamoring to move in with him and his mom and be what he wanted her to be. She was strong, smart, independent… A threat to how he perceived himself. KK was convenient because she would do what he wanted.

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this has been posted. I missed the entire last thread :/
Could this possibly be Kelsey?

On February 13th, 2019, around 10:00 A.M., the Aurora Police Department received a call from a construction crew that they located what appeared to be human bones while excavating in the area of East Smoky Hill Parkway and South Powhaton Road.

It sounds so terrible to say I hope those are Kelsey's remains but I hope so.

If there's a trial, I think TSHTF. Imagine those two in the same room. He's gonna stare holes through her, I bet. I want him fairly convicted and I want the defense to rip her to shreds trying to get him off.

I wonder if the public defender is any good. Sometimes you hear accounts where they're not very engaged but in a high profile case I would think they would be.
Early on, after PF was assigned a public defender, someone here commented that he was quite good. I hope so, not because he can get PF off (I don't think that will happen), but he will do a number on KK I'm sure.

It sounds so terrible to say I hope those are Kelsey's remains but I hope so.

So it's an hour and a half drive from Woodland Park to Aurora, totally doable for PF and KK. If this is KB I'm sure PF is walking the floor of his cell tonight!

Would KB's body be reduced to bones this quickly in spite of such cold weather there? (It feels terrible to speak of her this way.)

Heartbreaking for her mother but maybe she's seen the evidence and knows for sure KB has died. MOO

I just wish PFs charges were federal so he and El Chapo could be BFFs.

Do you know where the best day by day coverage of that trail can be found? I didn't follow it but would love to read it. I caught a couple of news reports and they were bizarre! The wife, the girlfriend, the 100 million dollar bribe. It's all surreal. The cartel stuff is hard to wrap one's head around. I used to look at El Blog del Narco for the pictures and OMG. One had chopped up bodies strewn across a freeway. Just another day in Mexico.

So it's an hour and a half drive from Woodland Park to Aurora, totally doable for PF and KK. If this is KB I'm sure PF is walking the floor of his cell tonight!

Would KB's body be reduced to bones this quickly in spite of such cold weather there? (It feels terrible to speak of her this way.)

Heartbreaking for her mother but maybe she's seen the evidence and knows for sure KB has died. MOO

I think decomposition happens pretty fast unless frozen.

Do you know where the best day by day coverage of that trail can be found? I didn't follow it but would love to read it. I caught a couple of news reports and they were bizarre! The wife, the girlfriend, the 100 million dollar bribe. It's all surreal. The cartel stuff is hard to wrap one's head around. I used to look at El Blog del Narco for the pictures and OMG. One had chopped up bodies strewn across a freeway. Just another day in Mexico.

I was watching it on ABC Nightly News.

Sheesh I don't want to say this, but remember animal activity. :(

I highly doubt that this is related.

If there was even a chance of it being her, the Twitter would be going crazy.

We (somewhat) frequently hear about construction crews finding bodies, and most of the time, they have been in the ground for many years, sometimes decades or longer.

I think her body is somewhere remote, perhaps even that landfill.

Bones, perhaps human, found at Aurora construction dig

Same info as prior link. Here's the map of the area

data=zKqzdFbXMlEyTYz0XOTvWJVDU_7egHiVg3OQEONMJtG4a0em2ZGCCGeKII0oXkSYGyASiV52ucQbStfywbLnLlfZ4Is2gLZDQbfpcDBjoHolObQdk_Qe8PXj9sGgq5X9y2_AxkOeRR8

map East Smoky Hill Parkway and South Powhaton Road

Google view shows newly constructed homes there.

Somehow, I don't think it's KB. It wouldn't be a good place to bury a body recently when construction was planned and then ongoing. Probably older bones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt