CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your employers indicated that you had told them, KK was very upset about PF wanting her to aid him in the killing or cover up of the murder of KB, it that true?

Why do you appear to be distraught about KK's involvement?

Did KK ask you to publicly speak on her behalf?
bbm
How could I have missed that one?? :)

Why would he dump her on a highway, and how do you think she wouldn’t have been discovered on said highway in 2.5 months?

I think a body could go undiscovered for months, years even. The search area certainly doesn't cover any route he could have taken.

Construction workers, hunters, road clean up people are ones who would typically discover remains where people are disposed in remote locations. I didn't literally mean a body is laying in plain sight with passing cars driving by.

PF wanted to buy time using KK to send the fake texts. He needed this time to dispose and maybe decompose KB’s body. He rented pasture land from others. I think she was in the back of his truck when he left KB’s house with the baby on November 22nd. He could have easily and without drawing attention went to one of the pastures saying he is checking cattle. Many have old septic tanks, and sheds full of manure. She could easily been disposed of under a pile of manure or stuffed into an old septic. So many possibilities to search. He operated over a large area. When KB’s body was in the back of the truck is when KK may have seen first hand what horror PF was capable of. Just speculation waiting for the release.

Just for fun :) I'm going to pretend I'm a journalist preparing to interview M. Of course, I need a list of questions I'd like answered that would actually tell me something about what she REALLY knows. I mean she IS KK's BFF and confidant, right? Here goes:

1. When exactly did KK tell you that PF wanted her to kill KB? How long before he actually did it?

2. At what time did KK become afraid? Was it when he first solicited her or when she clued in that he was really going to do it?

3. At that point, did you tell KK to go to the authorities? If not, why not?

4. Since KK didn't go to police, and she was so fearful that he might kill her if she didn't help him, why didn't YOU go to authorities to protect your best friend regardless of the fact you didn't seem to care about what was going to happen to an innocent woman?

5. You told your employers that you begged KK not to go. What reason did she give you that she HAD to go?

I envision this exchange with M:

M: She was afraid he was going to kill her if she didn't.
sQ: Really. I find that odd. Why wouldn't she go to the authorities instead of going to meet a killer?
M: I can't speak to that.
sQ: Why would that be?

6. You told your employers that KK felt that PF had "killed before." Did you inquire as to what it was he said or did to make her believe that? Did she tell you?

7. Did you see KK after she returned from CO? Did she tell you what transpired while she was there? What was her demeanor? Excited? Nervous? Anxious? Relieved?

8. You appeared to know KB was missing very early on. You went to your employers, but not police. Why? You knew what PF's plans were, right? And now, "that woman" is missing.

9. When EXACTLY did KK say to you that "she had never seen that kind of evil in anyone?" Before or after KB's murder?

I could go ON and ON here, but I won't bore you. I have no doubt these questions have gone through your mind as well. Besides, we know she would not have answered any one of them with anything but, "I can't speak to that," or some other lame response.

Feel free to add to the list!
Another good list! Thank you, susiQ. :) Here's my contribution:

1) If you had it to do over again, would you make the effort to pick up your phone and dial three numbers to prevent an innocent woman from being brutally murdered, leaving her child motherless and her family to suffer for the rest of their lives?

2) How do you sleep at night?

MOO

1) If you had it to do over again, would you make the effort to pick up your phone and dial three numbers to prevent an innocent woman from being brutally murdered, leaving her child motherless and her family to suffer for the rest of their lives?

MOO
Indeed! Excellent additions to the list PommyMommy!!

When did KK go to CO? Was she there before KB was murdered?
She said she moved the phone the 24, 25th, where was she the 22nd and 23rd?
How did she know on the 22nd there was a homicide?
Did she at any time see KB's body?

Just for fun :) I'm going to pretend I'm a journalist preparing to interview M. Of course, I need a list of questions I'd like answered that would actually tell me something about what she REALLY knows. I mean she IS KK's BFF and confidant, right? Here goes:

1. When exactly did KK tell you that PF wanted her to kill KB? How long before he actually did it?

2. At what time did KK become afraid? Was it when he first solicited her or when she clued in that he was really going to do it?

3. At that point, did you tell KK to go to the authorities? If not, why not?

4. Since KK didn't go to police, and she was so fearful that he might kill her if she didn't help him, why didn't YOU go to authorities to protect your best friend regardless of the fact you didn't seem to care about what was going to happen to an innocent woman?

5. You told your employers that you begged KK not to go. What reason did she give you that she HAD to go?

I envision this exchange with M:

M: She was afraid he was going to kill her if she didn't.
sQ: Really. I find that odd. Why wouldn't she go to the authorities instead of going to meet a killer?
M: I can't speak to that.
sQ: Why would that be?

6. You told your employers that KK felt that PF had "killed before." Did you inquire as to what it was he said or did to make her believe that? Did she tell you?

7. Did you see KK after she returned from CO? Did she tell you what transpired while she was there? What was her demeanor? Excited? Nervous? Anxious? Relieved?

8. You appeared to know KB was missing very early on. You went to your employers, but not police. Why? You knew what PF's plans were, right? And now, "that woman" is missing.

9. When EXACTLY did KK say to you that "she had never seen that kind of evil in anyone?" Before or after KB's murder?

I could go ON and ON here, but I won't bore you. I have no doubt these questions have gone through your mind as well. Besides, we know she would not have answered any one of them with anything but, "I can't speak to that," or some other lame response.

Feel free to add to the list!

I would still like to know about the sexual relationship KK had with PF and how current/recent it was. Surely the BFF knows the answer to that question, because she refused to answer it.

I think a body could go undiscovered for months, years even. The search area certainly doesn't cover any route he could have taken.

Construction workers, hunters, road clean up people are ones who would typically discover remains where people are disposed in remote locations. I didn't literally mean a body is laying in plain sight with passing cars driving by.

Yes. I can see him stringing out the pathetic narrative he thought he’d subtly created.

Kelsey was emotional again, took off again, headed for Grandma’s, never arrived.

Then, if body found en route to G’ma’s, she must’ve stumbled across some murderin’ stranger. (But I was in Colorado the whole time Your Honour. Here, look at my phone records/phony alibi).

I would still like to know about the sexual relationship KK had with PF and how current/recent it was. Surely the BFF knows the answer to that question, because she refused to answer it.
YES! Another good question. M's response, "I don't want to comment on that." I would have shot back, "Why don't you want to comment on that? Is it because that would destroy the "FEAR" angle?" :)

MOO
How about, "Did KK show any remorse for what happened to Kelsey and her child?"

YES! Another good question. M's response, "I don't want to comment on that." I would have shot back, "Why don't you want to comment on that? Is it because that would destroy the "FEAR" angle?" :)

Exactly, thank you. I wasn't sure how to word that as a question, tactfully. ;)

When did KK go to CO? Was she there before KB was murdered?
She said she moved the phone the 24, 25th, where was she the 22nd and 23rd?
How did she know on the 22nd there was a homicide?
Did she at any time see KB's body?
Excellent questions .

This friend seems to know much more than she originally indicated !! --- imo.

Agreed.
Your post is important in the light of how much KK knew.

If they were intimate right up to -- and after -- the murder of Kelsey... it's not a stretch to imagine she knew when the murder went down, and was possibly even complicit.

No one with any intelligence is going to believe that KK was just helping an ex. BF out ..... and was clueless as to what he was doing.

Eta : It's as if PF and KK are foolish enough to think they've 'outsmarted' everyone else.
MOO

MOO
Indeed....

I'm sorry if this has been posted. I missed the entire last thread :/
Could this possibly be Kelsey?

Blog: Aurora Police News

On February 13th, 2019, around 10:00 A.M., the Aurora Police Department received a call from a construction crew that they located what appeared to be human bones while excavating in the area of East Smoky Hill Parkway and South Powhaton Road.

I agree with others that it is very unlikely that this would be Kelsey. Unless PF has a connection to someone in that specific area, I bet it would be from a more local crime.

I’m guessing this particular discovery would be from a crime that happened in the northeast part of Denver or right in Aurora. I don’t always read the stories, but I regularly see headlines related to crimes and missing persons in both of those areas.

It is a very sad discovery, but I hope the family members of that unfortunate soul can finally have some peace.

MOO!

In the meantime, who else is refreshing the courts page on the two cases constantly today hoping for new information on the FOIA request?

Excellent questions .

This friend seems to know much more than she originally indicated !! --- imo.

Agreed.
Your post is important in the light of how much KK knew.

If they were intimate right up to -- and after -- the murder of Kelsey... it's not a stretch to imagine she knew when the murder went down, and was possibly even complicit.

No one with any intelligence is going to believe that KK was just helping an ex. BF out ..... and was clueless as to what he was doing.

Eta : It's as if PF and KK are foolish enough to think they've 'outsmarted' everyone else.
MOO
Well, they certainly can't outsmart all of you astute WS members. That's for sure!! All of you would be a wonderful addition to any journalistic team!

Then in your original post did you mean to say dumped “off” a highway? What you did say was “on” a highway. I know of no highway anywhere in America that would have a body lying on it and it not be quickly discovered. Certainly sooner than 2.5 months.

Yes. I can see him stringing out the pathetic narrative he thought he’d subtly created.

Kelsey was emotional again, took off again, headed for Grandma’s, never arrived.

Then, if body found en route to G’ma’s, she must’ve stumbled across some murderin’ stranger. (But I was in Colorado the whole time Your Honour. Here, look at my phone records/phony alibi).
Maybe they should be checking Idaho land fills instead of CO if that's the case!

I highly doubt that this is related.

If there was even a chance of it being her, the Twitter would be going crazy.

We (somewhat) frequently hear about construction crews finding bodies, and most of the time, they have been in the ground for many years, sometimes decades or longer.

I think her body is somewhere remote, perhaps even that landfill.
I also doubt that it's her. In almost every case I've followed, there's been a body found that is not of the person I'm following. So now I am hugely skeptical.

I think LE knows where she is. They served the search warrant on the landfill for a reason. (Assuming that report is correct.) I also think they will begin searching when the weather permits in early spring. All ^ IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79