CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early on, after PF was assigned a public defender, someone here commented that he was quite good. I hope so, not because he can get PF off (I don't think that will happen), but he will do a number on KK I'm sure.

Yes and we absolutely want him to have good representation. Don’t want an insufficient counsel appeal attempt later.

I keep asking myself what would be so important to KK about this relationship with PF that she was willing to risk everything by helping him cover up a murder? Also, why did PF feel the only solution to separate from KB was to kill her? There has to be something we're missing. Maybe he did owe KB a large sum of money or maybe KB found out about KK and threatened that he would never see her or little K again. It just doesn't make sense.

I keep asking myself what would be so important to KK about this relationship with PF that she was willing to risk everything by helping him cover up a murder? Also, why did PF feel the only solution to separate from KB was to kill her? There has to be something we're missing. Maybe he did owe KB a large sum of money or maybe KB found out about KK and threatened that he would never see her or little K again. It just doesn't make sense.

bbm I'm going with the latter. KB may have found out about KK in Sept or October and PF wasn't going to let KB take the baby away from his mother. moo

Then in your original post did you mean to say dumped “off” a highway? What you did say was “on” a highway. I know of no highway anywhere in America that would have a body lying on it and it not be quickly discovered. Certainly sooner than 2.5 months.
Interesting, I got what he meant. Did you really believe he meant lying in the middle of the road?

I think a body could go undiscovered for months, years even. The search area certainly doesn't cover any route he could have taken.

Construction workers, hunters, road clean up people are ones who would typically discover remains where people are disposed in remote locations. I didn't literally mean a body is laying in plain sight with passing cars driving by.
Yes, LISK comes to mind as an example. Multiple bodies, feet from the road, for years.

Your employers indicated that you had told them, KK was very upset about PF wanting her to aid him in the killing or cover up of the murder of KB, it that true?

Why do you appear to be distraught about KK's involvement?

Did KK ask you to publicly speak on her behalf?
Did you help KK get to Colorado,and back ? Most of us picked on MR R Emphasis when stating "She didn't go to Colorado with KK"
Why would MR.R have to cover for you in regards to that?

bbm I'm going with the latter. KB may have found out about KK in Sept or October and PF wasn't going to let KB take the baby away from his mother. moo

I've wondered if when he went to get the baby that K told him no. If they weren't going to be together as a family, she wanted to keep the baby with her. What I fear is that he snapped and killed her in front of the baby. Not to open those worms again, but I do wonder how much his mom knew about the relationship(s)?

I've wondered if when he went to get the baby that K told him no. If they weren't going to be together as a family, she wanted to keep the baby with her. What I fear is that he snapped and killed her in front of the baby. Not to open those worms again, but I do wonder how much his mom knew about the relationship(s)?

I don’t think he snapped. This was premeditated since at least September. He went there prepared to do exactly what he did. He had a plan for after the murder that we have a guilty plea to. I to wonder how much his mother knew. The silence from the defendant maybe to protect mom.

KB may have found out about KK in Sept or October and PF wasn't going to let KB take the baby away from his mother. moo
This would be plausible if we assumed that KB and PF were still together in September. If it's true that they broke up earlier that year, then I don't see KB getting jealous much later. Do we know for sure when they broke up?

I'm right there with you. I don't get it. A poster a dozen or so threads ago suggested that I shouldn't try to make sense of it. But there is something Seriously Wrong with 30-something adults who don't understand consequences. The thoughts "What happens if I get caught?" and "I don't want to go to prison" never occurred to them, or they blew them off. MOO

I don’t think he snapped. This was premeditated since at least September. He went there prepared to do exactly what he did. He had a plan for after the murder that we have a guilty plea to. I to wonder how much his mother knew. The silence from the defendant maybe to protect mom.

I agree that it was premeditated. I just don't know if he had it planned for that day. In that he had been soliciting her murder for months. I wish we knew more about what KK's answers were to him in those solicitations. Did he get tired of waiting, and something was the final straw?

Let's just say that PF had the most awful, reputation ruining information on her. How do those secrets even compare to what she's facing now? They don't. Let's say he threatened to hurt her family. You know how he can't do that?? My calling LE, exposing him, then him sitting behind bars.
She must have been convinced he would get away with it by assuming that he left no evidence and no body. Her word against him would not have been enough. Either that or he surprised her after the fact and made her an offer she couldn't refuse (threatened her or promised her something in return for helping him).

I wish we knew more about what KK's answers were to him in those solicitations. Did he get tired of waiting, and something was the final straw?
As far as we know, she declined. The Rs also claimed in their TV interview, that they told KK's friend to contact them and talk to them about it. She didn't take the offer, telling to her friend to "forget about the whole thing". Was she not upset about it any more? Did he stop?
I'd also like to know why did KK's friend inform the Rs on Nov 26th that "that person" was missing? It looks like she didn't know KK had a role in it? Wasn't this before Kelsey was officially declared missing? The Rs allegedly gave KK a 24-hour ultimatum to contact police. They were told a day later that she did, but it wasn't true.

I'm right there with you. I don't get it. A poster a dozen or so threads ago suggested that I shouldn't try to make sense of it. But there is something Seriously Wrong with 30-something adults who don't understand consequences. The thoughts "What happens if I get caught?" and "I don't want to go to prison" never occurred to them, or they blew them off. MOO
While I don’t think you ever REALLY know why somebody does something, I would love to hear their jacked up version of why they did this, their motive, how they thought they’d never get caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67