CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody else wonder if KK did take KB’s remains and dispose of them along with the phone?

I can’t help but wonder why she even brought that up to police.

I feel like as deep as she was involved in this, she would know what PF did with the remains. If nothing else, in the aftermath of the murder, she would want to be assured the evidence would never be found.

She had 800 miles to dispose of KB. Whereas, due to PF being stupid enough to let his phone and KB’s tracked pretty much every step of the way, I feel like if KB was local, police would’ve found something.

I don't think she had time to take any remains. That was a very hot fire and that would take some time to cool off.

Oh I hope that her license is null and void as of um yesterday. I can’t imagine she gets to keep it. Aren’t nurses subject to the same oath as doctors? “First do no harm”.

After today she could probably get a job at Sonic.... in Alaska maybe! She will be limited to jobs that don’t do a background check I’d think for sure.

Can one of our nurse friends check?

Patrick Frazee tied sweater around Kelsey Berreth's face, beat her to death with bat, Idaho nurse told police

“There were blood spatter and stains all over the walls, wood floors, toys and furniture, Slater testified. It took her four hours to clean. She told police she filled garbage bags with items too difficult to clean, including curtains, toys and pillows. She found a complete tooth, including roots, on the floor. She threw that away, Slater told the court.

BBM: Kenney informed investigators that Frazee told her that while he beat Berreth to death, their daughter was in the room in a walker, Slater testified.

Exhausted, Kenney wanted to return home to Idaho, Slater said, but Frazee allegedly told her that she was in it now and had to follow through to the end.“
Well he spoke the truth once. She was in it.
It's horrific she gets a Karla Homolka deal. She should just tell the truth willingly. Not because they will go easier on her pathetic worthlessness.
She's not doing this out of the goodness of her "perfect Rodeo Queen" heart.
She's throwing Patrick under the bus, knowing full well the weight of her own involvement.
I don't blame Mays at all. The blame lies solely on Her and PF alone. Don't even get me started on others involved.
I hope Mays can go after them too,and get those arrests plural.
MOO

Thank you so much.

The coffee thing is confusing. Why would she deliver coffee to someone she hadn't met? Why would KB say, "Oh, thanks stranger!" And take it?
ITA I’m not sure if the coffee was spiked with something or not. This may have been a trial run or maybe an actual attempt. Who knows with this woman?!
JMO

So much to process from today. KKL just disgusts me more than I ever thought possible. She left some "intentional" blood splatter huh? Turning on KB’s phone "on purpose" to leave a trail. Nice attempt at claiming to leave some Scooby doo type clues. Sure. Right in between throwing out teeth, burning bodies, sending fake text messages, burning phones, and disposing of evidence. Outrageous.

And she's out walking around, unemployed, and hanging with her family until this goes to trial - and then she gets sentenced after? I hope she does something to violate whatever agreement she has so that they can throw the book at her. If they catch her in lies during PF's trial or find out some additional crime she could be charged with, does her plea agreement still stand? I mean she has to still uphold her part of this "bargain," correct? I'll say she got a bargain considering how up to her neck in this she was.

She had knowledge this was going to happen and didn't stop it. This wasn't just assisting with a cover up after the fact. "Come clean up YOUR mess" ??? She was all for this. It's horrific. Vile.

I agree with you on her involvement. I don't think those were the words used (I believe it was "You have a mess to clean up") but it certainly suggests she was in on the plan. She knew it was coming. Approved of it.

Thank you so much.

The coffee thing is confusing. Why would she deliver coffee to someone she hadn't met? Why would KB say, "Oh, thanks stranger!" And take it?

Further, why would KK thank KB for corralling loose dogs if KK was a stranger/new neighbor to KB? Was there a lost dogs incident related by KB to PF recently and PF told KK to use that incident as a ruse?

Another question, was KB's floor carpet? If so, blood stain will be on the pad. Before my father's death he fell numerous times with major bleeding I got the blood out of the carpet but after he passed I removed the carpet and there were still blood stains in the pad.

The floors were tongue and groove hardwood, over cement subfloor, dating from 1986. IMO

Last edited:
The tote was black plastic with silver handles, perhaps like this

2a66e68c-5b0c-4074-af4b-d0e9460ba1f2_2.a1e134901716e14f3e417d2434a7cbd8.jpeg-9fd85d624fb8176d4e8a8484cbe49f2aaabb5fd5-optim-450x450.jpg

I agree with you on her involvement. I don't think those were the words used (I believe it was "You have a mess to clean up") but it certainly suggests she was in on the plan. She knew it was coming. Approved of it.

Further, in my listening/reading of the twitter yesterday, PF used an adjective that begins with f and ends with g...as in "You have a *advertiser censored**g mess to clean up....". I interpreted his brusqueness with irritation as in "Well, I did your job, now YOU come clean up the mess." MOO

I think SF is actually behind all this

That's why she was items #1 on the agenda today. Her plead of the 5th. LE knows more about her and wanted to establish her as being very uncooperative

LE knows she has been the driving force behind the murder of KB and PF has been her very useful tool.

KKL is just a distraction. SF likely sized her up quickly as a manipulable fool soon after meeting her and figured out what she was useful for.

Is it any coincidence that the LE sibling of PF was at the quickie T-Day dinner that PF attended at Chez SF?

Remember how the sister of PF filed for custody of Baby K?

The destruction of KB's remains occurred on her property, and apparently she was noted to observe the odd goings on.

Totally agree, have thought it for weeks.

I can't wait to hear the rest of what the prosecution has on PF.

Reactions: BUF

Attachments

• 690045D1-091F-4AEC-87C2-951F6B6D9FB2.jpeg
    690045D1-091F-4AEC-87C2-951F6B6D9FB2.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 11
The tote was black plastic with silver handles, perhaps like this

2a66e68c-5b0c-4074-af4b-d0e9460ba1f2_2.a1e134901716e14f3e417d2434a7cbd8.jpeg-9fd85d624fb8176d4e8a8484cbe49f2aaabb5fd5-optim-450x450.jpg
explaining why KK reportedly couldn't verify what was inside, only the "lump" during the burning of the tote. This type of tote would explain why PF needed a forklift to retrieve the tote from the Nash Ranch. I had pictured something softsided for some reason.......

Thank you so much.

Yep. Even if the most polite person in the world, would she take coffee from a stranger? If yes, then at least she would have dumped it out rather than drink it. Basing this assumption on what I would do. In fact, I probably wouldn't even have answered the door.

The custody agreement was for PF to have the child when the flight instructor was working. She wasn't working the rest of the 22 nd, the 23 d, 24 th, 25 th. Why did PF have the child those days in violation of the custody agreement? (Yeah, I know PF had some sort of lie like she wanted to figure things out or some sort of nonsense.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member