CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was the case, wouldn't someone else have come forward by now and mentioned some crazy woman with coffee in her hand for Kelsey just shot me?

Is there any men missing from that area that's been missing since Thanksgiving?
I think the DNA might be from one of her family members who was staying at her house. If the brother's partner was there, that's three men who were staying there. Maybe one of them shaved at the sink. Imo

I'm so behind! I couldn't connect to WS for several hours so I'm even farther behind. I just want to say that I've followed WS since '09 and been a member since 2014. This is the most hideous, gruesome case I've followed. These people are evil beyond belief. Every detail that came out became worse and i fear there's more. I knew it was going to be terrible, but not to this extent. Every detail that came out made me think I wished Kelsey's parents didn't have to know this. I'm so sad for them. All along I feared baby K was there and it turns out she was. What father would even consider such a thing? As far as PF and KK are concerned, neither of them deserve to be among society again, and SF isn't far behind. Actually stood on the porch and watched the burning. All of this is so demonic.
Again thank you to all who followed and posted this for us, as horrific as it is. All of you did a great job.

She included them all in her plans. She got a ride to Kelsey's house from the aunt, and I think spent the holiday with her.
She borrowed a car and gun from her friend Meghan, she had a friend (unnamed) pick up a package at Kelsey's house, and that's all I can remember right now.

Oh my gosh. And was the ride to Kelsey's related to the coffee or to the Thanksgiving murder clean up? And what did she tell the aunt?

Man she was desperate to snag that cowboy of hers. Gross.

A desperate, faded rodeo queen, bloated and washed out by single motherhood, bitterness and disappointment. She wanted beautiful KB dead. No doubt. So she could win her prized "man".

Eww.

I'm so behind! I couldn't connect to WS for several hours so I'm even farther behind. I just want to say that I've followed WS since '09 and been a member since 2014. This is the most hideous, gruesome case I've followed. These people are evil beyond belief. Every detail that came out became worse and i fear there's more. I knew it was going to be terrible, but not to this extent. Every detail that came out made me think I wished Kelsey's parents didn't have to know this. I'm so sad for them. All along I feared baby K was there and it turns out she was. What father would even consider such a thing? As far as PF and KK are concerned, neither of them deserve to be among society again, and SF isn't far behind. Actually stood on the porch and watched the burning. All of this is so demonic.
Again thank you to all who followed and posted this for us, as horrific as it is. All of you did a great job.

His mother watched the burning? My gosh. I missed a lot.

I think the Judge did the right thing with SF yesterday in not pressing her for testimony.

I think it would only detract from the issues with KK and PF right now

There is time enough to prosecute SF for her crimes. And I do believe she has committed several crimes.

I also think she is the one calling the shots with PF. He wouldn’t do this without her permission or direction. IMHO, MOO, MOO

Did you guys notice in Paragraph 64 of the affidavit that the word Garrison was used instead of Stein? Or did Garrison eventually know of the intent, also?

EDIT: also in paragraph 81, Garrison's name is used instead of Stein's in reference to the Oct 22 phone call Stein recd while on the way to Utah with her son for an appt.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh. And was the ride to Kelsey's related to the coffee or to the Thanksgiving murder clean up? And what did she tell the aunt?

Man she was desperate to snag that cowboy of hers. Gross.

A desperate, faded rodeo queen, bloated and washed out by single motherhood, bitterness and disappointment. She wanted beautiful KB dead. No doubt. So she could win her prized "man".

Eww.
I think it was when she brought her the coffee. She must have told the aunt some story because I don't think the aunt knew about what was going on, but I'm not sure of all the details.
Someone will probably post a quote sooner or later!

Hoping they will unseal the plea agreement, I'd like to know if KK could be charged with accessory after the fact or other crimes. Even if PF is convicted and we never see his evil face again, it will not feel like justice unless this horrible woman doesn't see daylight for a while also.

Morning. Wish I could express my usual "good" morning, but I'm still in shock and pi**ed off about all that we learned yesterday. Taking today to reflect and regroup. :( Not even watching the local news today to rehash it all.

It's still snowing here, lots of ice and bitterly cold. A proper symbol, I think, for the two murderous monsters and each and every one of their accomplices (complacent and not) we learned about yesterday. Bitter, dark, and ice cold. Including Ma F. May they all burn in hell.

Have a peaceful Wednesday, friends.
xoxo
Preach

I might have missed this, but did anyone read (and can link) IF SF had any reaction/questions when she saw the tote being burned? TIA
I know that KK stated SF came out and looked, but I don’t recall if she mentioned anything else in regards to that.
MOO

I don’t like “might have,” not with the stakes this high.

Yes, they could probably have built an effective case without her; but the things she told them were so important, that I’m more than ok with it.

Because of her we know many things that we wouldn’t otherwise know, things that physical evidence, surveillance footage, and cell phone records, could never tell us.

PF needs to spend the rest of his life behind bars, and KK will be key to that.

I hate that she is getting off so light, but I absolutely believe it was the right move.

I get this, MS, but IF (?) she lied during the interview, THEN could new charges be added after his trial and before her sentencing?
Ya know, I TRY not to wish ill will on anyone. But I'd just love to have 5 minutes alone with this defendant's female accomplice. MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member