CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During Slater’s testimony, he alleged that investigators found custody documents inside of Frazee’s home dated in August 2018, but they had never been filed.

CBI: Idaho nurse claimed Patrick Frazee fatally beat Kelsey Berreth, burned her body

Adams said Berreth’s mother claimed her daughter had been with Frazee the night before her disappearance. That evening, Berreth’s mother said her daughter called again to say Frazee had given her her gun back, and that she had gone target shooting.

This was notable, according to Adams’ testimony, because Frazee first took away Berreth’s firearm in late 2017 after she made comments about taking her own life during a fight.

But Slater said Kenney claimed Frazee tried to use the gun as a piece of evidence to make it appear that Berreth had taken her own life, rather than been the victim of foul play.

Eta
He wanted her to call CB about getting the gun back. You know because she was suicidal.NOT

I think the DNA might be from one of her family members who was staying at her house. If the brother's partner was there, that's three men who were staying there. Maybe one of them shaved at the sink. Imo
I agree- I was responding to someone else who said that male DNA could have come from a male that might have been shot. Hence, my reply, to which wouldn't make any sense, as no man was reportedly shot or went missing the same time Kelsey disappeared.

She's a piece of work, too. And I thought Jackie Peterson was horrid.
She may not have known at that time, but I would guess it would not have taken much time to figure it out. She must have at least suspected him long before he was arrested. Imo

She's a piece of work, too. And I thought Jackie Peterson was horrid.
Pleading the fifth would imply she would implicate herself in the crime as well. I don't know who to feel worse for, KB, her family or her daughter. I'm really really hoping the Berreths keep that child as far away from the entire Frazee family as they can. I don't think there's a human among that Frazee family, not one.

Well, poo! I had copied quotes from several posters and they did not show up.

Oh well here is my lightbulb moment.

I don't "math" well
So, my thoughts are likely to be WRONG!
Look at these numbers!
Began an intimate relationship
March of 2018
6 months later, first "attempt"

#1 - Sept 23,2018
poison in coffee.
(1600 miles)

2nd attempt
#2 -Oct 15, 2018
metal Rod
(1600 miles)

3rd attempt
#3-Oct 21, 2018
Aluminum baseball bat
(1600 miles)

Nov 22, 2018 PF "alone" successful.
Back to Teller County

KK shows up 2 days later?
(1600 miles)

Total= 6400 miles in
1440 hours or
62 days!
At an average of 70mph it takes almost 24 hours to make a 1600 mile round trip!
Multiply that by4.
=96 hours if driving with no stops for bathroom or meals!

4 SOLID DAYS OF DRIVING TO FINALLY SUCCEED WITH A MURDER!

She also made sure not to take her vehicle every time as 6400 miles in 62 days as that would raise red flags.
Not if she had a lease and that were the case, her vehicle when returned would like have exceeded the miles allowed during the terms of the lease.
I'm not sure how much they charge per mile for overages.
I think 25 cents?
At 6400 she would be looking at $1600 upon return of the vehicle.
I'm going to guess she drives a big truck with 3 large towing capacity.
So, I'll be generous with mpg.
Now if she has diesel fuel I have no clue.
Based on a average price per gallon for non octane gas in Utah and Colorado I get $2.50 per gallon.
So, 6400 miles @ 14mpg is roughly $425.00
6400 miles over
62 days
48 hours driving
$425.00 gas
$1600 if leased vehicle
PLUS meals on the road
$2500.00 (+/-)
For 3 murder attempts and the cover/clean up after the attempt that was completed.

Yeah, she was "scared".
Complicit and determined fits the bill better!
Completely willing to invest significant time and $!

Also wrt Kelsey being knocked unconscious.
PF lacked the strength to accomplish that and the fact that blood was found in several rooms, indicates Kelsey was alive and trying to flee her attacker with every bit if willpower that she possessed.

Kelsey was born Sept 22 1989.
What day was baby K born, was it in October 2017?

I find it disgusting that he wanted to execute this murder on or around the birthday of these two beautiful women.
IMO
That was to spite KB's family, specifically her mother.

The fact that this began in September is very telling to me!

As is to why KK is being allowed to appear by teleconference now.

Again do the math.
For 62 days 6400 miles was no issue.
What's another 1600 or 3200?
Unless she has a condition where that distance, riding in a car would be discouraged by a doctor.
Clearly at a date this summer, she will be able to attend.

All moo!

Wow, great post. Really puts some things into perspective. The DAY after KB's birthday KK shows up at her doorstep with coffee!?! I think you are right that PF wanted KB to "disappear" on a date that would always be linked with an important event to make the pain worse for her family. Not to mention that KB's family came to visit her in October-- the same month KK backed out of 2 attempts to murder KB. Now I really wonder what day the family visited in October. Were they there when KK stood outside KB's home with a lead pipe or a baseball bat? :eek:

Hmmm. Didn’t KK say that she only got back into a “romantic” relationship with PF in March of 2018?
You know, I would like to know their idea of romance. I bet it is up there with good parenting skills. What is completely astounding today for me on a more serious note is how in the world do two complete bloodthirsty freaks such as these meet with literally almost identical birthdays? Is that correct?

Hmmm. Didn’t KK say that she only got back into a “romantic” relationship with PF in March of 2018?
I thought he said they had not had a sexual relationship that he knew of since around 2016 or 2017. Same meaning I guess.
Either way, they seem to have a long history, if they dated in college.

I don’t like “might have,” not with the stakes this high.

Yes, they could probably have built an effective case without her; but the things she told them were so important, that I’m more than ok with it.

Because of her we know many things that we wouldn’t otherwise know, things that physical evidence, surveillance footage, and cell phone records, could never tell us.

PF needs to spend the rest of his life behind bars, and KK will be key to that.

I hate that she is getting off so light, but I absolutely believe it was the right move.

I don't think they could've built an effective murder case without her at all.

Just think of all the cases we know of that haven't been prosecuted for lack of evidence, even though there seems to be quite a bit:

1. Kyron Horman
2. Haleigh Cummings
3. Stacey Peterson
4. Ayla Reynolds
5. Hailey Dunn

I could go on and on.

That was my quote and it's true. Should he just be allowed to walk? Live a nice, free life, raising baby K, withholding her from her grieving maternal relatives, being catered to and coddled by his mama, having sex with KK when he wants, going to rodeos, putting more women at risk of violence and laughing into the sunset because LE can't tie him to the murder?

Now they can.

Thanks for this reminder @gitana1 xox This made me feel a little better today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denie67