CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible thought but did KK put one last bullet into KB perhaps while she was in the tote. What would she have done with one bullet?
I'm beginning to think so - or the gun owner is simply mistaken but chambering a bullet is pretty specific IMO. I think the gun was fired at some point if we are to believe her - just how many times did KK borrow the car from her and did she know there was a gun? Will we see more arrests anytime soon?

Wow. Just finished reading the Arrest Affidavit. There needs to be an entire cell block for the scum orbiting this mess. So now we are up to 2 people actively attempting to kill Kelsey over a period of months and 4 people fully aware of that fact who did absolutely nothing to stop it....and in fact, assisted along the way....yes, I’m looking at you Aunt K keeping KK company on her poisoning excursion, and you Nurse M, loaning K your car and your GUN? Seriously? WTF? Why aren’t these people facing any charges?

I think KKL might as well cross “housekeeping” off her list of future job possibilities. Maybe go more for “aiding & abetting” or something. I’m so livid she basically walks.
She so desperately wanted Patrick & would go to any extreme to have him. Moo

I found the perfect job for her and probably the only job KK can pursue now.

Crime Scene Cleanup Careers | Aftermath Services

Terrible thought but did KK put one last bullet into KB perhaps while she was in the tote. What would she have done with one bullet?
I think she may have done something like that. I do believe KB was killed on the 22nd, but I could see KK putting a bullet into the tote and enjoying it. I believe she hated KB as much as PF did.

If that was the case, wouldn't someone else have come forward by now and mentioned some crazy woman with coffee in her hand for Kelsey just shot me?

Is there any men missing from that area that's been missing since Thanksgiving?
I think she would have told her mom,or a friend. Would be interesting to know if she knew whom Krystal was.

How do you know there was no gun used?

Uh, I don't "know" anything, other than what I've read, and I haven't read that a gun was used. If you have, please enlighten me.

Then where is the missing bullet?
Target practice?

Um, I don't know. Why are you asking me? I'm just wondering what the significance of the changed-up gun is.

My, people are tetchy today.

I think she may have done something like that. I do believe KB was killed on the 22nd, but I could see KK putting a bullet into the tote and enjoying it. I believe she hated KB as much as PF did.
Emphasis mine

Absolutely !! ^^^
No way was she innocent and clueless up until the murder.
My .02 is that other(s) knew before and after and did nothing.
Imo-- there should be more arrests.

Wow. Just finished reading the Arrest Affidavit. There needs to be an entire cell block for the scum orbiting this mess. So now we are up to 2 people actively attempting to kill Kelsey over a period of months and 4 people fully aware of that fact who did absolutely nothing to stop it....and in fact, assisted along the way....yes, I’m looking at you Aunt K keeping KK company on her poisoning excursion, and you Nurse M, loaning K your car and your GUN? Seriously? WTF? Why aren’t these people facing any charges?

Yeah. It would have been nice if one of these losers had picked up a phone and contacted law enforcement. How do they sleep at night?

I'm beginning to think so - or the gun owner is simply mistaken but chambering a bullet is pretty specific IMO. I think the gun was fired at some point if we are to believe her - just how many times did KK borrow the car from her and did she know there was a gun? Will we see more arrests anytime soon?
Is there proof, though, that the gun was actually fired in that time frame?

Believe me, I wouldn't put it past her to do it, just saying, unless her prints or PF's were on it, they might have a hard time proving she used it.

Wait, what? He was supposed to testify but he had his wife and a friend go in his place?

Neither he nor his wife has mentioned it on his blog or Facebook about him being called.

And since he is not mentioning it at all, and he is known for being extremely vocal and would not be missing an opportunity to discuss it if he could, I think there must be something up.

As somebody mentioned above, and I think it was very intuitive, is it they perhaps just are wanting to use his drones videos?

Yet I don't understand why his name was mentioned yesterday, but was never followed up yesterday.

Last week he had announced that he would not be able to attend the preliminary, and his wife would be going to the preliminary and doing his post on his blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjan