CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #41 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did have a phone call -- where did the phones ping (proof)?
I’m sure they have that information though it wasn’t included in the affidavit. They did, however call out location information while PF and KK where in the same location according to pings to confirm a lie in the affidavit. They didn’t here.

Editing to correct that they were NOT in the same location when she claimed they were. See attached image from the affidavit. Case in point being that they have location information in the cell reports.

603CD3E9-B2F6-4F34-BA5C-01EA1810B672.jpeg

Last edited:
Fiancé of Missing Colo. Mom Beat Her With Bat After Blindfolding Her for Candle Smell Test: Nurse
Once the alleged crime scene was clean, Kenney said she went with Frazee to retrieve the body, and both watched as Frazee burned the victim’s remains with the baseball bat somewhere on his property.
-.-
Prosecutors also presented evidence showing Kenney took Berreth’s phone back to Idaho, where she sent text messages to Frazee and Berreth’s employer posing as the dead woman.

She later burned the phone, it was revealed Tuesday.

In CW’s case, we wondered and discussed if he “snapped” vs “planned” what he did.

In this case this is not even a question, moo.

Words can not express the brutality and premeditation of this crime.

My heart breaks for Kelsey and her family.

No words. Thank you everyone for the updates.

Last edited:
She still isn't safe from danger. So many people out there hate her, and there are a lot of crazy people in the world. Imo

pffft.

Anyone killed OJ? There are loads of despicable murderers and child molesters walking around free. Normal people often say how they'd like to (insert whatever form of vigilante justice) but they never would.

KK is the precious hometown rodeo queen, class president, athlete and whatever. Look at the number of flying monkeys she has making excuses for her. I think Trudi is right. Peeps in her town will take pity on her, believe her BS and rally to help her out.

(For the record, these were my initial impressions in this case; I’m noting them not to toot my own horn but rather note the outcome that awareness space and occupation once again played a role here:

Quote for reference:

“margarita25
Re: disposal, I’m going with the obvious something to do with cattle/horses. That’s what he knows and is comfortable with so maybe it is simply Occam here. It wouldn’t have to be near either (barn?). (That’s as far as I want to go here with speculating about the various awful possibilities.)

Hoping Kelsey’s family get the answers they need and Kelsey can receive a respectful funeral/burial.

As for mileage stats, I would think IMO spouses may be possibly more inclined to travel further distances in the disposals as opposed to a random, opportunistic offender? Not sure what the stats say.
Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
Dec 23, 2018
Deceased/Not Found - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

“margarita25
What is PF’s occupation? What are his hobbies? What all can listed about PF that is within TOS? I’m asking this in regard to awareness space. Thanks in advance.
Dec 19, 2018
CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Article re: awareness space from Jessica Ridgeway’s case which I’ve now modified in my own mind to include not only perp detection, but disposal locations as well:

Jessica Ridgeway: Killer’s ‘awareness space’ may lead to clues
By Jefferson Dodge and Joel Dyer - October 18, 2012
https://www.boulderweekly.com/news/...-lsquoawareness-spacersquo-may-lead-to-clues/

What did the final mileage stats turn out to be?

Last edited:
We don't know that. That's KK's story and we do know she's a liar.
That’s a hell of a story to make up.

There will be cell phone and financial transactions that support those trips, as well as her aunt’s statement.

I was shocked that she’d admit to something that made her look so horrible. But a deal’s a deal.

2/20/19 KOAA News 5

COLORADO SPRINGS – In the plethora of evidence released over the last 48 hours, it’s clear prosecutors are relying upon Krystal Kenney’s testimony in their case against Patrick Frazee for the murder of Kelsey Berreth.

Kenney explained how and where Frazee allegedly committed the murder on Nov. 22, described what he did to destroy evidence, saying he burned Berreth’s body on Nov. 24, and said Frazee tried having Kenney commit the murder four separate times before then. That information came through a four-and-a-half-hour interview of Kenney on Dec. 20, which was described in detail at Tuesday’s preliminary hearing.

“We wouldn’t even know where the murder happened in the apartment even, which room or where it happened at all, without her testimony,” said Dan May, district attorney for Colorado’s Fourth Judicial District.

re reading now the article on the civil suit …. now its come to light that KB sought help for anxiety/depression in august I interpret the suit saying mental harm that her family knew at least some of what she was going through with PF in the months before her death.
hopefully there is a very big trail of evidence proving his cruelty.
and also if he was being pushed......there will be evidence to show it. they lived 1000 miles apart. texting and phoning was a huge part of the affair imo...had to be!!
The lawsuit stands on four main allegations: wrongful death, negligence, civil conspiracy and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Berreth’s parents allege Frazee caused physical, emotional and mental harm on Berreth before, during and after her presumed death.
Civil lawsuit against Frazee likely intended for answers, closure

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members