CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #47 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it mention what PF purchased at Walmart? Any receipts? Did he but candle(s)? Did they find candle(s) at KB home as part of evidence? KK never mentions getting rid of candle(s) when talking about what she disposed of, or what they burned. Candle(s) would have PF fingerprints if that is actually what happened... JMO
he bought nappies, formula,dog food and beer.
sounds like a man who who is baching on the run with a baby to me.

I think! that's what it was.

Different person, same name, who just happened to make a post about the Wizard of Oz, just hours after Kelsey was likely killed.

Crazy coincidence, but one that I was aware of early on.

That’s why I was so fired up when I saw it in the search warrant, as it hadn’t been redacted.

I knew it would set off a firestorm of misinformation.
It really can’t be redacted from the court files or released documents. The defense would claim cover up. It’s an inaccuracy that was used to get the warrant. Really sloppy by LE and the prosecutor will have to deal with it.

Are there reports on any of the neighbors/neighborhood cameras where KB lived? I though I had read something about it but maybe I am confusing it.

I apologize for my other post that got deleted. I was just hoping if there was anyone that was reportedly upset with PF that that person if they knew anything at all would be working with the prosecution.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, as am I.

It was more of a curious thought as I was trying to get ideas as to why a DNA kit was something PF felt a need to take from KB’s home or P.O. Box.
To be fair, there is so much we just don't know about this Ancestry box. Maybe:
  • KB got it 2-ish years ago, when she was spending lots of time at the Franchetta, and it just never got taken home.
  • PF has only the box, after KB opened the package and did whatever with the contents, returned the vial to Ancestry, or decided not to, or whatever, and he's got just the box, probably full of rodeo buckles, or teeth, or something. (I can see investigators taking this item just because it "involves DNA" in an abundance of caution.)
  • He just claimed it from the PO recently (presumably with her permission or even at her request)
  • She got it as a gift for him.
Since it doesn't have an instantly-obvious connection to the case, these ideas seem just as reasonable as the idea that PF stole it from her. IMO

Also, re the visit to the bank to ask about the video, wouldn't you think he'd be more worried about the visibility of the tote in the truck bed than whether baby K was visible? I don't get how it would have helped his story if the baby hadn't appeared to be in the vehicle -- the timestamp of when he was there would still be recorded. You'd think that if KB's just-murdered body was in the bed of the truck during this ATM errand, he'd be most worried about what the video revealed about that...

Did it mention what PF purchased at Walmart? Any receipts? Did he but candle(s)? Did they find candle(s) at KB home as part of evidence? KK never mentions getting rid of candle(s) when talking about what she disposed of, or what they burned. Candle(s) would have PF fingerprints if that is actually what happened... JMO

Baby formula, discount diapers, Coke brand drinks and something I forgot. No candles bought.

Edited to add dog food.

Last edited:
I just had a thought ! Yes my head hurts. How big was that hay stack? Obviously high enough to need a front loader to lift something higher than 6 -8 ft. My thought, did anyone in LE unstack that hay and have a look see? I know the cadaver canines hit on a hay bale, but if something was in the middle of the hay I wonder if they could of sniffed it out? Does anybody know?

Last edited:
It just still boggles my mind that PF actually went to the Bank to try to review video of himself that was taken on the day that KB disappeared. And then to tell the bank worker that he needed to see it bc of a missing persons case, and then to say forget we were even here. Were they trying to pose as detectives? No wonder that Bank worker remembered them so vividly....

I hope this gets explained as it seemed incredibly strange to me.

The dress part 2?

frazee-still-from-Chitnis-vid.png

122818-patrickfrazee-1280x720.jpg

I’ve seen his outfit described as green and white striped in reports. Am I the only one seeing medium green and mint green here?

Last edited:
v0x: The dress part 2?

I’ve seen his outfit described as green and white striped in reports. Am I the only one seeing medium green and mint green here?

that is not my favorite facial expression. are they allowed to do any mental or physical exams of him while he is in custody? seems as if it could be very intrusive but also could be necessary to everyone's well being. (to answer the Q, I see 2 shades of green)

Teeth. Yep, could be totally normal to have bags of “adult molars in multiple rooms throughout the residence.”

But makes me think of the the murderer in HBO “Sharp Objects” series last year.

It didn’t say anywhere that the teeth were KBs or who they belonged to. Wouldn’t that have been reported?

To keep trophies like teeth, or hair, from victims is typically more common among serial killers.

It’s all just creepy.

Maybe the teeth are trophies? Maybe this wasn't his first murder? It's possible.

The dress part 2?

That must be the formal uniform or the informal. He** I did not know they were provided an entire wardrobe. He has also been in green and white. I saw one just today but finding it and posting it might take me a bit :)

Wondering if the poinsettia was left at KB townhouse, thrown away or still given to Sheila Frazee.

It stinks there isn't more info on KKL timeline, her phone records w PF or Meghan Garrison or her Aunt.

View attachment 172684 View attachment 172685 View attachment 172686

REVEALED: Kelsey Berreth sent a final loving message to fiance Patrick Frazee before 'he beat her to death' and then spent three days faking text messages between their phones to make it look like she had dumped him

Kelsey Berreth sent a final loving message to fiance Patrick Frazee | Daily Mail Online

@gregjrichards So very glad to see you're back! I hope you are feeling better.

Just finished going over the many search warrants. What a mess.

Upstream, posters were wondering if we'd see charges pressed against other people involved. Based on what I've read, scanning those pages and pages of search warrants, I strongly suspect we will.

JMVHO.

Snipped.

Doorknobs in the trash? So, someone bothered to take the knobs off and then not bother to actually get rid of them?

Or were they removed before the murder?

Any insight on this?

(I've been off this thread for awhile so perhaps the doorknobs is a known thing and I'm behind).

jmo
Possible that KB changed the locks to keep PF out. This would tie into his lies; returning keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine