CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still working my way through the previous thread, but teeth in an envelope makes me think of baby teeth. It seems gross to think about it now, but when my kids started losing their teeth, I kept them, though I think I put them in a ziploc. I may still have them somewhere :oops:

Baby K is too young for that, but I wonder if they're PF's own baby teeth or wisdom teeth or some other extraction.
I think the SW return said "adult molars", but who knows. That was written by a police officer, not a dentist.

I agree, it looks awful, but it is two different Sheilas. And different ages. From @MassGuy yesterday...

That’s wild.

Yeah, when I look up this Sheila Mccorkle-Frazee using public records searches, I come back to a woman born in 1963, who also lives in Colorado.

PF’s Sheila was born in 1954.

This jibes with what I read on social media, when people were mistakenly harassing the wrong woman.

ETA: I posted and then deleted a screenshot of this poor woman’s Facebook post, that explained the context of the Wizard of Oz post.

She said she was being contacted by media, because they also thought she was PF’s Sheila.

This was a coincidence.

She’s about to have a really bad day.

moo
It is a lot worse than that because it resulted in SF's being investigated for it and property seized. I deleted my FB after the first security breach but don't ever post your complete birthdate or real birthdate on social media. Obviously, FB doesn't protect it. If you were part of a crime such as this, I don't think you would post your birthdate but I do think you would post a dumb post.

Last edited:
``````````````````````````

They were trying to see if the container with Kelsey's body could be seen on the video. The container wasn't in his truck when he came to Kelsey's duplex, but it could be seen when he left the duplex and was at the bank.

So, is PF driving around with the body in the container, going to the bank.
Can't be!:eek::eek:
Have I got this all wrong.
Maybe the container is empty, and he just picked it up from KB's residence.
MOO.

Is the thinking that the guy who picked up the package did so on PF's request so that it didn't look like KB was gone? That's huge. I wonder how PF knew a package was scheduled to arrive (didn't we learn that it was from KB's mother?)

I think CB had asked him to pick it up.
PF didn’t want to be caught on camera picking it up, so he stayed in the car and his friend walked up and retrieved it.

Some have speculated that LE May have directed CB to have pF pick it up.

Possibly to compare it to video they already had?

Unless he always wore gray, I am guessing that there is a video or picture somewhere that shows PF wearing a gray shirt and jeans... Although he had enough of them that someone maybe just told him that was his color :) Green stripes suit him better imo :)

It is also interesting in the return that there is one pair of jeans and one gray shirt that seemed to be collected separately... Let's hope... Although that could be just the day's outfit laying on he bedroom floor...

Just thinking out loud...
Imo, Patrick was extremely lazy and threw his colored laundry in with his white laundry. He ended up with gray t-shirts.

I'm still working my way through the previous thread, but teeth in an envelope makes me think of baby teeth. It seems gross to think about it now, but when my kids started losing their teeth, I kept them, though I think I put them in a ziploc. I may still have them somewhere :oops:

Baby K is too young for that, but I wonder if they're PF's own baby teeth or wisdom teeth or some other extraction.
I re-read the inventory and it stated "adult teeth". I am guessing with roots such as in wisdom teeth extractions (hopefully not trophies, yuck).

I find that odd. CB calls pf to pick up package yet he has friend pick it up in friends vehicle. Why would pf do that?

Because PF stated he was not in the area when CB asked.
The pick up also, is days later, so yeah, why didn't PF just pick it up.
Like the trash dump, PF sitting in the car, while 2 others emptied the load.
Wonder if RS helped here also.
Perhaps PF loves to sit in cars, and nurse his ulcer.
MOO.

Imo, Patrick was extremely lazy and threw his colored laundry in with his white laundry. He ended up with gray t-shirts.

Not so far fetched. I saw two people end up with pink cloth diapers once because the farm gma washed them... Luckily the babies were both girls... She just threw whatever and everything in...

Thanks for the chuckle :)

Speaking of all these gray shirts;)..I see in the search warrant that the washing machine at PF’s ranch was swabbed for blood. I wonder if they also swabbed KB’s washer. It could explain how he left her house without any blood shown on his clothing. I think he was there long enough to run a load of wash. Anyone see in the SW a swab taken for her washer ? I might of missed it.

Yes, they brought that out in the Prelim.

But in SW111, 12-6-2018, Dispatcher NA reviewed the William's Log Furniture video and observed the red Tacoma truck with a "white box" in the bed at 12:36 going north up N Fairview, going south on N Fairview at 12:44, and at 13:25 going north up N Fairview "with some sort of crane" in the bed.

The bank ATM video is 12:44 - 12:50, per SW111, 12-6-18, reported by bank manager PK on 12-5-18.

PF was allegedly also on KB's neighbor's surv. camera at 13:24 (AA) or 13:36 (Prelim).

PF in Walmart 12:54 - 13:17.

That's where the "white box" comes from.

Info overload o_O

To add to your post, PF and baby were seen on Walmart cameras, per documents. So he'd already been by KB's before Walmart.

Somewhere in this info overload is the truth.

Power tools such as chain saws and electric saws draw a lot of current. LE may have wondered if he used such equipment.

Most chainsaws I am familiar with use fuel not electricity but a saw is a thought. I think that was speculated some time back by some... Due to the bathroom and some other things...

Prefer not to think about it but it may have been why they looked at the electric...

Speaking of all these gray shirts;)..I see in the search warrant that the washing machine at PF’s ranch was swabbed for blood. I wonder if they also swabbed KB’s washer. It could explain how he left her house without any blood shown on his clothing. I think he was there long enough to run a load of wash. Anyone see in the SW a swab taken for her washer ? I might of missed it.

I myself never noticed but if they did it at the one place I would sure hope they did it at the other... Especially since at KB's that would possibly be the last time it was ever used. Where at PF's much laundry was probably done after...

It is a terrible foreshadowing told by CB of PF threatening the nurse's life over Baby K so much so that the staff had him investigated for fear of abuse of KB. How very tragic of all the chances to save this young mother. I cannot imagine a medical staff being so focused on saving the life of a newborn and caring for a new mother right after delivery for this jerk to be focused on his bonding needs. It just really shows no understanding of caring for the mother thus caring for the child that creates the family bond. What bonding was he going to do as that child was medically cared for by that team? Just no understanding beyond his own needs.

Most chainsaws I am familiar with use fuel not electricity but a saw is a thought. I think that was speculated some time back by some... Due to the bathroom and some other things...

Prefer not to think about it but it may have been why they looked at the electric...
It seems extremely unlikely that he used such a loud device in Kelsey's duplex, but there are half a dozen other actions he did when committing this murder that are equally illogical. smh

To add to your post, PF and baby were seen on Walmart cameras, per documents. So he'd already been by KB's before Walmart.

Somewhere in this info overload is the truth.
In my mind, perhaps, he suggested that they go out to eat and that he would take the baby while she showered and got ready. Who knows if someone was already in the house, and he was establishing his alibi by going to the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019