CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very big, guess that puts my theory to rest that he had her in another type of container. :)

According to KK's account, it seems like there must have been another container at some point, even if the 'container' was just a pickup bed. According to KK, PF was going to 'scoop' up whatever remains were left when the fire burned down. He was going to dispose of those remains at a landfill or 'the river'.

Can anyone tell me what the reference in the search warrant to a FB screenshot of SF is in regards to? Sorry if it's already been talked about but I haven't seen it, thanks!
Supposedly SF posted a pic from the Wiz. of Oz film captioned "Yay ! The wicked witch is dead" ; but it's a real FB with the WRONG SF.
DM had to go and run with it.
They, and some other msm sites were foolish to post it.
Whatever happened to responsible journalism ?

Even if he did, he couldn’t interfere with this.

State law enforcement is conducting this search, and they will not be interfered with.

I took an old mattress to the transfer station in divide ... didn't check my ID and gave me a cheaper/different price instead of the like 64$ charge for a mattress... just saying , it COULD happen

I took an old mattress to the transfer station in divide ... didn't check my ID and gave me a cheaper/different price instead of the like 64$ charge for a mattress... just saying , it COULD happen
I’m talking about the ability of some person to interfere with the search, not help PF in the dump process itself.

Maybe Frazees name was not listed on the birth certificate partly due to his actions at the hospital after the baby was born. Imo
Just to be clear, I was referring to which last name the baby was given, not whether PF was listed as the father on the BC. But I agree that either/both could have resulted from his bad behavior at the hospital.

So, does this mean that the container was stored at Kelsey’s?
Interesting! Or could it have been inside the cab initially, and only put into the bed after it was 'in use' with her body inside?

It seems extremely unlikely that he used such a loud device in Kelsey's duplex, but there are half a dozen other actions he did when committing this murder that are equally illogical. smh
I'm pretty sure the electric bills they found/took were from the ranchette, not from KB's home. I still think they were taken simply as 'indicia'.

But why would they be curious about whether the baby was seen on the security cam? I can't figure that one out.
I cannot recall exactly where but I could have sworn that somewhere I read that PF's brother SF said he got to Momma F's on TG around 2:30 and that baby K was there <in her highchair?> and PF showed up some time later. I again am prefacing this statement with a caution of I cannot quote where I initially read this.

Do you think PF could have handed baby K off to someone before the murder or he handed her off directly afterward and baby K went on to the Franch before PF?

No candles

^^^ Well, we know where the candle story came from.

Possibly a bit of lies mixed in with the truth ?
Or is it the other way around ?
With PF and KK, they must have had to work extra overtime so that their 'stories' would match.
Poor things.

Does Enfamil make a toddler drink? Perhaps it was used in a cup as a supplement. I recall seeing somewhere that the baby had some birth issue, born slightly early? Just speculating. Or yes, he may have relied on the bottle. I assume he would follow Kelsey’s routine, else do what his mother told him to do. And I won’t go there.....
Emph. mine

Re. the bolded part : You can go there...as long as you're speculating. ;)

I cannot recall exactly where but I could have sworn that somewhere I read that PF's brother SF said he got to Momma F's on TG around 2:30 and that baby K was there <in her highchair?> and PF showed up some time later. I again am prefacing this statement with a caution of I cannot quote where I initially read this.

Do you think PF could have handed baby K off to someone before the murder or he handed her off directly afterward and baby K went on to the Franch before PF?
Hmmm...
It's my understanding as of now, that poor baby K. was in the residence while her mother was being beaten to death. :(

I'd like to hear from the brother , SF !
Wonder if he's been asked any questions and pleaded the 5th --- or if investigators have assumed he knew nothing , and therefore is useless for investigative purposes ??

My questions would focus on : What time did you arrive there for dinner ?
What time did PF arrive ?
What was PF's demeanor --peaceful, anxious, surly, happy (I know, eww) ?
Did PF 'bolt' his food and jump up and run out ?
What were PF's initial explanations for why baby K was there for (seemingly) the duration ?
Did SF appear surprised that KB apparently 'fled' and left her daughter ?

Those types of questions.
I realize that the brother ,SF, is under no obligation to talk about that day.

Last edited:
I work for an electric utility. With the newer smart meters, we can see consumption patterns in a household down to minutes. So for example, if my usage were very high between 9 AM and noon every Saturday, there is a likelihood I’m using an electric appliance such as a washer and dryer. The meters have even been used in other states to provide discovery of marijuana growers, since the process is energy use intensive.

Just giving this as background, as I have no way of knowing why it was actually asked for in the warrant.
Thanks for that STG :)

Unless he always wore gray, I am guessing that there is a video or picture somewhere that shows PF wearing a gray shirt and jeans... Although he had enough of them that someone maybe just told him that was his color :) Green stripes suit him better imo :)

It is also interesting in the return that there is one pair of jeans and one gray shirt that seemed to be collected separately... Let's hope... Although that could be just the day's outfit laying on he bedroom floor...

Just thinking out loud...

MOO, but I expect they’ll be spritzing every article of clothing they took with Blue Star or something. Just like bleach and Simple Green couldn’t remove all traces of blood in the condo, a washing machine isn’t going to adequately clean the clothes he wore either — if he was foolish enough to keep them. But it sounds like he kept the mop and bleach bottle even after they were overlooked in the first search so, wow, who knows??

I know I have said this before, but I still cannot get over the fact that KK was involved before everything took place, hence the 3 solication charges against PF. Then KK was involved afterwards, hence the cleanup and the burning of tote, etc., but yet we are still to believe that she wasn't involved in the actual killing of KB?? I'm sorry, but I'm just not buying it. She went to Colorado not once but 3 times in attempts to kill KB. She goes to Colorado to clean up the mess at KB's. She goes with PF to get the tote from the hay bale. She is there when PF burns the tote. But yet again, she was not involved in the actual killing? I know some will say that phone locations, pings etc will prove she was not in Colorado on November 22nd, but unless her burner phone(s) information is available to law enforcement/investigators, then I will never be able to convince myself that she was NOT in Colorado on the day that KB was murdered.

And the saddest thing is, it sure seems there are at least a handful of people had at least some knowledge of what was taking place, but not one of them came forward to try and save KB. And it is JMO, but it seems rather obvious that the ONLY reason KK talked was because she wanted to save her own a$$ and even though she was involved up to her eyeballs, she faces very little consequences because of her actions. She did lie to LE/investigators the 1st time around until pressure was put on her and then she tells supposedly what she knows in an attempt to save her own hide. And yes I do believe PF swung the bat, however, I don't believe KK was back home in Idaho the day that it took place. This is all JMO.

Poor Kelsey, she did not have a chance against all this hatred and all those that were involved to some extent and were plotting against her. Such a beautiful lady, working hard, trying to make it on her own and provide for herself and her baby....

Good Morning All=
thoughts this morning that I haven't seen discussed.
- the mention of PF leaving his truck at 4 Mile and calling
Slagle to pick him up and the 2 of them go pick up the pkg.
on KB's porch.
First, is Slagle a utility worker? Where did the description
of 'utility worker' come into play? Another misdirection
by someone?
But my real question is- Did PF leave the 'work truck' at
4 Mile to have maybe, his truck bed be replace or cleaned
or acid washed or detailed to remove evidence of a body
leaking fluids in the back bed? The timing of this is
suspicious, IMO.
Edit- Just checked and Four Mile is a 'Fire Dept. location and a Cemetary called
Four Mile. The fire dept. also provides EMS services. So why did he leave his
work truck there?

Slagle and the utility worker were separate people and there is separate video of them. There was a notice from the utility left on KB's door for some reason. One of the documents names the utility. Mustlovco prob knows the name.

Last edited:
About the formula... I have a feeling the baby was a bit behind the "normal" growth schedule, which is completely normal for a premature infant. It takes years for premature babies to catch up with their peers.
3 weeks early isn't really considered premature. Less than 37 weeks gestational age is premature. JMO re:

Preterm birth - Wikipedia

Just to be clear, I was referring to which last name the baby was given, not whether PF was listed as the father on the BC. But I agree that either/both could have resulted from his bad behavior at the hospital.

Interesting! Or could it have been inside the cab initially, and only put into the bed after it was 'in use' with her body inside?

I'm pretty sure the electric bills they found/took were from the ranchette, not from KB's home. I still think they were taken simply as 'indicia'.
Yes, that's what I was referring to. Maybe Kelsey listed him as the father but assigned her name as the Surname. I should have been more clear.
I don't think it's even clear now what the legal last name of the child is. Maybe she has both names and the Berreths just left his out and the Frazee family left hers out when referring to the child. Imo

Thank you Nudgee!! Will definitely look for that clip.
I too was out and about yesterday and have not caught up on the thread, however, I did managed to read through some SWs. Has anyone discussed PF's phone calls to a SR in Idaho? He made a number of calls to her around the time in question. I found that odd. Just wondering if she was an acquaintance of KK or his next "piece" on the side?

some people thought "she" was another phone from ID that KK had the use of...

I think CB had asked him to pick it up.
PF didn’t want to be caught on camera picking it up, so he stayed in the car and his friend walked up and retrieved it.

Some have speculated that LE May have directed CB to have pF pick it up.

Possibly to compare it to video they already had?
I'm not sure, but didn't PF have the baby with him? So the driver RS hops out to get the package while PF stays with the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl