CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I just checked the Wrongful Death complaint and she asked Frazee to pick up the package on Dec. 2nd.
I guess this friend of his is not to bright. First he tells the bank manager to forget they were there, and then tells PF he shouldn't be seen at the house, after CB had asked him to pick up a package there! Imo

Can you imagine these two dummies, discussing this episode?
"Well, I think you should wait in the car, mate."
"Yeah, good idea. Thanks AGAIN".

Both haven't got a clue.
Would love to hear them both on the stand during the cross examination.
MOO.

It seems extremely unlikely that he used such a loud device in Kelsey's duplex, but there are half a dozen other actions he did when committing this murder that are equally illogical. smh

I prefer not to think so anyhow :) And good point even with neighbors gone it was in "town".

Maybe Frazees name was not listed on the birth certificate partly due to his actions at the hospital after the baby was born. Imo
This was a legal decision from the beginning. Someone has to be the primary guardian and it starts with the birth certificate. He would have to go through the process in CO to be added or court.

I am a little burned out at looking at the various warrants and executions. Does anyone have any idea why 111 and 112 are identical for returns. I have not checked to see if anything else is different in the two warrants but the returns both have the same number of items....

So PF knew there was a cctv. Which means he knew he would be recorded and he made sure to be in the footage to set up timelines for when he picked up the baby or "exchanged" the baby. Now the whole bank thing makes sense. He hadn't figured on the bank video and what it might see that would be different from the video at KB's place. It also means he knew how to retrieve her body in such a way that it wouldn't be seen and he also made sure KK entered KB's home in such a way that she wouldn't be seen either.
I think he knew he was recorded by the neighbor when the police challenged him on his lie about going back to KB's later on 11/22/2018. Then he knew that he had been recorded and seen by a witness according to the Arrest Affidavit. He and his friend then wanted to start putting his story together. It is the same for KKL when LE withheld all the pings and just announced one. She only admitted to turning the phone on closer to home but they knew about several others including the gorge.

I have not caught up but saw “teeth” in an envelope ? Ugh
I know right? :(
I've been on a project so has missed so much, but read the evidence record and it made me sick to my stomach. Why did he keep poor KB's teeth??? Were they are a 'trophy'? I'm just numb right now realizing the depth of depravity and callousness surrounding KB by so many people who could have saved her. IMO

I an never going catch up her it seems..... so some thoughts I had about the bank visit by PF and his friend, I think they were making sure the baby did show up on camera, as he had been to Walmart that same day on 11/22, and was practically looking up at the camera in the baby stuff aisle that has a camera, it states on a sign that you are being filmed right next to the camera, so I think PF wanted to be seen with baby K. After all his story was he picked up the baby in the alley. How lucky that there is footage of him going into KB's condo, and then again shown coming out two hours later!

Also, what was the white crate that was seen in the back of PF's truck as it passed the furniture store on the way to KB's condo on 11/22, and more important where is it? According to KK he had put a black tote in the barn, and that is what they picked up, and burned. I would love to see pictures of this white crate to see how big it is. Just so many twists and turns in this case!

I think Bob is more involved than any of us can imagine, and I hope he is picked up for questioning next! all is JMO

ETA, Or maybe they wanted that black tote in the truck be seen on camera. Again, jmo

Last edited:
I was “paying very close attention” to all the players involved in this case, as soon as that first press confence was over.

I checked out all of their social media.

I saw the post in question, and ultimately saw this woman’s explanation for it (She was simply watching the Wizard of Oz).

She has absolutely no connection to the other people who share her name.

Other people share my first and last name, live close to me, and aren’t related in any way.

Just like this

This was a coincidence, a wild one.

Yes, and as one of the early voices declaring that I "didn't believe in coincidences," I really feel like I need to go ahead and publicly state that in this case, I was entirely wrong about that.

I stand corrected: Coincidences do exist.
Occam's eyes are bugging out of his head right now.

Incredible and statistically improbable as it is, it really does so happen that the woman who made that post exists, her name is the same as Ma F.'s, but she is not PF's mother, and has no connection whatsoever to this case. So strange.

Thank you, MG, for bringing the facts forward quickly here on the thread for all of us!
Your research proving the existence of the other SF helped keep all of here from being sucked into the maelstrom created by the DM and other sources that erroneously attributed that FB post to Ma F.

Im still shocked at the new players like RS.

RS knows the mother of PF's baby is missing and knows PF is worried about being a suspect and knows PF is worried about being on camera and yet RS gladly volunteers to jump in the fray to be on candid camera and go get the package at KB's house. My goodness.

I dont care how good of a friend someone is but I would tell PF get your own darn package if you are innocent. No way would I get near her house in that scenario.

Not even to mention about the whole Bank Fiasco with RS and PF. Its just incredible.
I hope LE begins to interrogate these other extended parties if they have not already. There is more information to be had IMO.

If they so gladly wanted to get involved with PF and his doings then let LE really get them involved.
ITA Hatfield, the very beginning threads of KB's case I said there would be no way I would take and dispose of a Baby Mommas phone for a 'friend' <back when we didn't have any real evidence on KK>. It's never made sense to me but now we know PF + KK = Murder Plot to kill KB
IMO

I know right? :(
I've been on a project so has missed so much, but read the evidence record and it made me sick to my stomach. Why did he keep poor KB's teeth??? Were they are a 'trophy'? I'm just numb right now realizing the depth of depravity and callousness surrounding KB by so many people who could have saved her. IMO

The teeth were identified as adult. We don't know yet whose teeth they are. You'll catch up

I think he knew he was recorded by the neighbor when the police challenged him on his lie about going back to KB's later on 11/22/2018. Then he knew that he had been recorded and seen by a witness according to the Arrest Affidavit. He and his friend then wanted to start putting his story together. It is the same for KKL when LE withheld all the pings and just announced one. She only admitted to turning the phone on closer to home but they knew about several others including the gorge.

KK leaves Colorado after the cleanup on the 24th? 25th? She gets a warning (or very suspicious coincidence) on 12/4 that PF's given up his phone. She tells her husband she lost her phone and she gets a new one that same day.

She personally hears nothing until 12/14 when she gets a call from the FBI. She tells stupid lies.

She also tells her husband about the call, confesses she went to Colorado over Thanksgiving, and then tells CL that she thinks someone is setting her up.

Next time the FBI calls, she agrees to cooperate in front of her attorney.

I think that December 14th call rocked her world. I think she believed she and PF had successfully covered their tracks, so the only way the FBI could have found her is if PF (or SF) tried to put it all on her. At that point, I think she would have figured she better get a good lawyer and beat PF to the bunch in the blame game.

I'd be surprised if they risked much communication after December 4th, when they both got new phones.

Then again I could be wrong!

Last edited:
I an never going catch up her it seems..... so some thoughts I had about the bank visit by PF and his friend, I think they were making sure the baby did show up on camera, as he had been to Walmart that same day on 11/22, and was practically looking up at the camera in the baby stuff aisle that has a camera, it states on a sign that you are being filmed right next to the camera, so I think PF wanted to be seen with baby K. After all his story was he picked up the baby in the alley. How lucky that there is footage of him going into KB's condo, and then again shown coming out two hours later!

Also, what was the white crate that was seen in the back of PF's truck as it passed the furniture store on the way to KB's condo on 11/22, and more important where is it? According to KK he had put a black tote in the barn, and that is what they picked up, and burned. I would love to see pictures of this white crate to see how big it is. Just so many twists and turns in this case!

I think Bob is more involved than any of us can imagine, and I hope he is picked up for questioning next! all is JMO

I as well find the Walmart picture, although it looks normal, odd. He is standing quite a bit back from the formula looking at it with the cart with baby carrier almost seeming like he is trying to be seen. Now I might do that if another customer is in my way, otherwise you go near the product so you can grab one of the item you are looking over...

I do not know what to make of these things. On one hand I think he had no clue about cameras and on the other, I think he was well aware... It might be a mixture... I am guessing at the bank he may have thought only his face and the front of his vehicle/front seat would be caught... Not the back of the pickup... Walmart he seems well aware there is a camera and one would have to be pretty backwoods to not know Walmart of all places has cameras...

Wow, it’s nice to have people speaking out about what we have all thought he is/was like.
Yes, finally some media attention on how KB was an innocent victim by someone I believe to be a true psychopath. I hope as information continues to come out and the trial gets closer, we'll have a broader picture of 'who' this PF person really is. Poor KB :(
JMO

KK leaves Colorado after the cleanup on the 24th? 25th? She gets a warning (or very suspicious coincidence) on 12/4 that PF's given up his phone. She tells her husband she lost her phone and she gets a new one that same day.

She personally hears nothing until 12/14 when she gets a call from the FBI. She tells stupid lies.

She also tells her husband about the call, confesses she went to Colorado over Thanksgiving, and then tells CL that she thinks someone is setting her up.
t
Next time the FBI calls, she agrees to cooperate in front of her attorney.

I think that December 14th call rocked her world. I think she believed she and PF had successfully covered their tracks, so the only way the FBI could have found her is if tried to put it all on her. At that point, I think she would have figured she better get a good lawyer and beat PF to the bunch in the blame game.

I'd be surprised if they risked much communication after December 4th, when they both got new phones.

Then again I could be wrong!

I am being somewhat sarcastic but I don't know, maybe he drove to the corner store, found some other person in this twisted story he knew, had them call the corner store in Utah, who then called the feed mill in such and such a town who then called KK and said you need to meet PF at such and such on such and such a date. Use a different car, make sure you are not followed... Wear a wig... :D

Meant with humor, that is just how this entire "tale" seems to me sometimes...

So, is PF driving around with the body in the container, going to the bank.
Can't be!:eek::eek:
Have I got this all wrong.
Maybe the container is empty, and he just picked it up from KB's residence.
MOO.

Surveillance’s from an ENT Credit Union shows #PatrickFrazee truck and a “black tote” in the bed of the truck. Commander says that tote plays a significant role in #KelseyBerreth disappearance. Hoping to find out what was inside it.
@KKTV11News

Twitter

Not sure if end of last thread or earlier here - re: "Four Mile". Someone posted about a fire station and cemetary. In context it was more likely this auto repair/tire shop where RS picked up PF:

4 Mile Auto Repair of Woodland Park - Woodland Park, CO - Yelp
https://www.yelp.com/biz/4-mile-auto-repair-of-woodland-park...

4 Mile Auto Repair of Woodland Park says, “Excellent wings as well as burgers and sandwiches. We eat here at least 2 times a week and have always had great service and food.” ... Tires…

1027 E US Hwy 24, Woodland Park, CO 80863

Surveillance’s from an ENT Credit Union shows #PatrickFrazee truck and a “black tote” in the bed of the truck. Commander says that tote plays a significant role in #KelseyBerreth disappearance. Hoping to find out what was inside it.
@KKTV11News

Twitter
I believe he ran errands to Walmart and ENT Credit Union while KB was back at the condo. She was not in the tote in the bank picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019