CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they'd be listed as "adult molars" if that was the case.

Very odd that he would have molars, in bags, stored in various areas of his and mom's home.
This must have seemed odd to the collecting officer/agent because they mentioned the different locations. Even having teenagers, we have never asked to bring our wisdom teeth home. Often with extractions, the teeth may not be removed as a complete tooth. Just odd given the circumstances.

Yes, it was the day after CB asked him to pick up the package on December 2nd.
So why would his friend say he shouldn't be seen on camera? It would have looked normal for him to be there. Imo
They knew It was on at that point. So many days, they knew suspicion was HOT.
Not smart enough to figure they suspect him too.
MOO

Yes, but that's why it doesn't make sense. If they were trying to act like KB was missing why act so obvious and suspicious? Between that and the bank incident I don't know what they were thinking. Imo

MOO He out thought himself and was trying to find holes in his own story......Many things he did didn't make a whole lot of sense moo

So, I am not gun expert. However, if one looks at the returns on the warrants of the SF property, pretty much all sounds as if it comes from inside the house.

Is it odd to find two bullet casings in a home? Assuming they were of course in the home, everything else and the warrant seems to be for the home...
No, it's not odd to find bullet casings in a home. Spent bullet casings can end up in the hood of your jacket or in an open range bag while you're practicing. Someone at Shelia's home may have even reloaded casings at one time.

Is there any solid evidence of a bat actually being used versus a gun shot through a pillow or substance to block the noise other than verbal report? (we don't know the teeth are related yet).

I am not convinced of that nor of more than a few other things either. I also think we could have both... So yes, I get your point... And agree.

If this were not so tragic, I would think I was watching the most far fetched fictional movie there ever was...

Supposedly SF posted a pic from the Wiz. of Oz film captioned "Yay ! The wicked witch is dead" ; but it's a real FB with the WRONG SF.
DM had to go and run with it.
They, and some other msm sites were foolish to post it.
Whatever happened to responsible journalism ?
Thank you for clearing that up for me. I am trying to catch up an entire thread from yesterday and this one today.

No, it's not odd to find bullet casings in a home. Spent bullet casings can end up in the hood of your jacket or in an open range bag while you're practicing. Someone at Shelia's home may have even reloaded casings at one time.

Thank you! Hmmm. I wonder where they were found.

I don't think they'd be listed as "adult molars" if that was the case.

Very odd that he would have molars, in bags, stored in various areas of his and mom's home.
Those in the envelope could be the ones he picked up from KB home. The single tooth, the one KK picked up. I have no doubt that there are a few secrets she kept in her confession to LE.

I mean is this whole case not something that could be right out of a really bad 80's crime drama?

People helping set up false alibis

People helping to dispose of a body

Previous solicitations

multiple ranches

PF was a failure to launch mamas boy

Lawyers had information of previous solicitation

The brother is a cop

Like how did all these low moral people come in contact

I think it's in reference to the post that the "other" Sheila Frazee posted, which said, "Yay, the wicked witch is dead."
Thanks MsB, you miss a day here and you can get hopelessly behind. I still can't get over how much more shocking this case seems to be getting. I bet the trial is going to be unprecedented.
IMO

Replied to add:

Also this particular camera was affixed to the neighbors house that was directly next to KB condo entry door. per the address listed

But how did RS actually know the camera was there? Or am I the only one (even being hyper observant) who either would care if it was there or not look for it? IMHO

Yes, it was the day after CB asked him to pick up the package on December 2nd.
So why would his friend say he shouldn't be seen on camera? It would have looked normal for him to be there. Imo
Because he had told CB he was out of town in Westcliffe, maybe? But in that case, why didn't he just pick up the package on whatever day his "alibi" says he was supposed to return home? Wouldn't he want to at least pretend to be the caring, jilted fiance? Oh wait, guess not, he didn't do anything else to give that impression...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl