CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Hills Energy, I have never heard of them, many in the area use IREA, but maybe WP uses different companies for their utilizes. They are based out of SD, kinda far in my estimation to be servicing a Colorado Mountain town. I am curious what the reason the power company was there, with RS checking out the LE pressor and showing up two other times with PF in WP, just curious if it was one of his friends checking on if there were in fact camera's in the area. Seems PF was not smart enough to notice them! I know way out there, but this whole thing is way out there! All JMO

closer:

Black Hills Energy | Public Utilities - Canon City Chamber of Commerce, CO

The last text KK sent to CB pretending to be KB made my skin crawl: “I’m tied up right now. I’ll call you tomorrow”. What if KB was tied up at some point :eek:

I'm not looking too deeply into that message right now. On some phones, there are auto replies to phone calls that can quickly and easily be sent. My iPhone has some standard auto replies and then I can add some custom replies. KB may have had that as a quick reply on her phone. JMO.

All of you fabulous sleuthers, I don't know how you keep up. I haven't looked at the warrants, yet. Digesting what Chris Watts had to say, ATM. This is really time consuming. I can't imagine following lots of cases. I always have to stop and think about all of the information and I know big stuff must be in these warrants. Q: what was most shocking or enlightening about what has happened?

Maybe Black Hills provides natural gas? The doorknob notice could have been anything, notice of a planned outage, change in billing cycle, whatever. Even soliciting customers to give to their holiday collection program.

Looks like Black Hills Energy is the gas provider for Teller County
http://www.co.teller.co.us/Assessor/Utility Providers in Teller County.pdf

All of you fabulous sleuthers, I don't know how you keep up. I haven't looked at the warrants, yet. Digesting what Chris Watts had to say, ATM. This is really time consuming. I can't imagine following lots of cases. I always have to stop and think about all of the information and I know big stuff must be in these warrants. Q: what was most shocking or enlightening about what has happened?

See Item 35, on Page Two, of this document: https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-112 Execution.pdf

I know Dateline has to cover both sides, but I'm not looking forward to hearing Clint C. perpetuate any of the many falsehoods PF has spread about KB.
If he does, I hope a strong rebuttal comes his way. Actually, it could be as simple as, "CC, you do realize PF might have been lying about KB, right?"

I am going to need to take vacation days just to catch up.

Sleuthers, what are we thinking about the weirdness that is the tooth collection?
I thought it was weird until others started posting that they'd saved their own, like after their wisdom teeth were extracted. I understand saving some baby teeth...but adult teeth kind of gives me the willies.

Sleuthers, what are we thinking about the weirdness that is the tooth collection?

Either Ma was losing her teeth and saving them or PF picked up what he knocked out, (but why place them in different parts of the house?) with the exception of the one KKL found.

Edit/add They are telling people to save any teeth you may lose or your kids teeth because they can be used for stem cells if needed now. I've started a collection of my grandkids teeth in an old pill box with their names on it.

Maybe this has been answered but, I used to have Black Hills Energy. It is natural gas and electric utilities. It is in Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming.

Not know what kind of notice was left on her door, let me add that I received notices when pipes for gas was ruptured or being repaired.

O

Occultist fufilment for a desire to still control the victim. He had 4 and needed to get the 5th out of the venting. KK brought him the single. 4 in envelope he brought home plus 1 from KK equals five. Demonically possesed rat that he is. If they all DNA to KB only plea deal is a better cell. If they DNA to 5 separate unknown females LE has a whole new ball game.

I an never going catch up her it seems..... so some thoughts I had about the bank visit by PF and his friend, I think they were making sure the baby did show up on camera, as he had been to Walmart that same day on 11/22, and was practically looking up at the camera in the baby stuff aisle that has a camera, it states on a sign that you are being filmed right next to the camera, so I think PF wanted to be seen with baby K. After all his story was he picked up the baby in the alley. How lucky that there is footage of him going into KB's condo, and then again shown coming out two hours later!

Also, what was the white crate that was seen in the back of PF's truck as it passed the furniture store on the way to KB's condo on 11/22, and more important where is it? According to KK he had put a black tote in the barn, and that is what they picked up, and burned. I would love to see pictures of this white crate to see how big it is. Just so many twists and turns in this case!

I think Bob is more involved than any of us can imagine, and I hope he is picked up for questioning next! all is JMO

ETA, Or maybe they wanted that black tote in the truck be seen on camera. Again, jmo

Now that I have read so much, I think he picked cameras out ahead of time. He made sure he was there with the baby.

The visit to the bank: The "I just want to see if you can see the baby" doesn't vibe with me. It was more likely a alternative reason.

And the "you never saw us here" at the bank? Lets just get as blatant as you can be. That would attract my attention as a teller like bee on honey.

What is this about a white something or other in the back of his truck? It's there then it's not??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl