CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised that it hasn’t been discussed more that she may have been fibbing to her mother about a lot of things. Like :
- Mom is religious .... KB may have wound up having a baby with a man she was only casually dating and so she told her mother that they were engaged as part of the breaking the news that she had sex out of wedlock AND was pregnant
- KB and PF may be co parents only and haven’t dated in months or at all since her getting pregnant ...He may not be explaining this to the police because KB might’ve told him a few thousand times how important it was that her family believe they are engaged (And maybe he also lied to his family)
-PF may literally have zero clue who she associates with. And he may be smart enough to realize that does not make anyone look great when they don’t know hardly anything about their baby’s mom
-PF might often have baby K for a week plus with no contact with KB, Receiving a text from her on 11/25 that said ‘I’ll be in touch in a week and give K kisses for me’ may not have been unusual.(not the wording of her actual text obviously) .

All MOO and mostly based on them exchanging child on T Day, exchanging child mid way through a holiday isn’t unusual for co parents or ex’s.

In other words he may not have anything to say or add because he really doesn’t know. He may not love her, was never engaged to her, and may barely know her or her friends/family.
JMO

All evidence is pointing towards she was a loner, have we heard from ANY friends of hers? Even on SM?

And like some other posters I have absolutely told people I had holiday plans (like KB Tellung her mom they had dinner plans) when I in fact I did not have any plans and just wanted to relax. When you tell 95% of people that you have no plans for the holiday they tend to freak the bleep out and cannot believe that you would be happy with that choice. Having people feel sorry for you when you are completely fine with something is very uncomfortable.

I do agree that her flight students and other people she spent time with need to interviewed and analyzed more closely.

The only problem I have with the religious angle is the fact that KB's brother is in a same-sex marriage and it doesn't seem to be an issue, so I don't see why raising a child without a husband would be a issue for them, either.

I think PF not having grandma see the baby is passive aggressive....prob pissed she had LE involved and a missing person's report was initiated....and she is being punished for messing up the plan....

Because he fears he will be wrongly implicated in a crime he did not commit. Lets say for example he's interviewed and he tells LE he spent all day Friday and Saturday on his ranch. Then an eye witness comes forward and says they saw him with a shovel in his hand at the city dump on Saturday. If he has already pigeon holed himself at being home then he will be suspected of lying to the police. Even if he was indeed home all day and the person who was the eye witness was mistaken.
I understand the process well. He doesn't want to get caught in lies. If he is innocent, he shouldn't have anything to lie about.
MOO

I’m surprised that it hasn’t been discussed more that she may have been fibbing to her mother about a lot of things. Like :
- Mom is religious .... KB may have wound up having a baby with a man she was only casually dating and so she told her mother that they were engaged as part of the breaking the news that she had sex out of wedlock AND was pregnant
- KB and PF may be co parents only and haven’t dated in months or at all since her getting pregnant ...He may not be explaining this to the police because KB might’ve told him a few thousand times how important it was that her family believe they are engaged (And maybe he also lied to his family)
-PF may literally have zero clue who she associates with. And he may be smart enough to realize that does not make anyone look great when they don’t know hardly anything about their baby’s mom
-PF might often have baby K for a week plus with no contact with KB, Receiving a text from her on 11/25 that said ‘I’ll be in touch in a week and give K kisses for me’ may not have been unusual.(not the wording of her actual text obviously) .

All MOO and mostly based on them exchanging child on T Day, exchanging child mid way through a holiday isn’t unusual for co parents or ex’s.

In other words he may not have anything to say or add because he really doesn’t know. He may not love her, was never engaged to her, and may barely know her or her friends/family.
JMO

All evidence is pointing towards she was a loner, have we heard from ANY friends of hers? Even on SM?

And like some other posters I have absolutely told people I had holiday plans (like KB Tellung her mom they had dinner plans) when I in fact I did not have any plans and just wanted to relax. When you tell 95% of people that you have no plans for the holiday they tend to freak the bleep out and cannot believe that you would be happy with that choice. Having people feel sorry for you when you are completely fine with something is very uncomfortable.

I do agree that her flight students and other people she spent time with need to interviewed and analyzed more closely.
It’s possible that she wasn’t up front with her mom as to what was going on in her personal life.

This guy didn’t report her missing. Even if they were no longer engaged, she still had a daughter. There’s almost no chance that she would go more than a week without seeing her, or her “fiance” becoming concerned when he lost contact with her.

He refused to help search for her, or speak to the media at any point.

If foul play occurred, it was by someone very close to her. Someone who knew exactly who to text, and a person who had a vested interest in creating misdirection.

Only one person has a reason to do this, and police searched his property today.

Anyone else committing this crime, if that’s what this is, would have had to have gotten extremely lucky that the fiancé never filed a missing person’s report.

This isn’t a coincidence, as no one gets that lucky.

Somewhat off topic, but you know how this website shows advertisements? The current ad I'm getting is for a 2019 red pick-up truck. (It's a Ram, though, not sure what PF's is.) I blame this thread. It literally just started showing up after we started talking about his truck being seized.

JMO

Welcome to Websleuths, 1wonderleads2another. :)

If it was simply a matter of little white lies, that should be simple for him to clear up shouldn't it?

MOO

JMO

I feel quite sure the LE has spoken to all her coworkers, friends and family more than once. And even if all you say is true, he owes it to his daughter to help find her mother.

It’s possible that she wasn’t up front with her mom as to what was going on in her personal life.

This guy didn’t report her missing. Even if they were no longer engaged, she still had a daughter. There’s almost no chance that she would go more than a week without seeing her, or her “fiance” becoming concerned when he lost contact with her.

If foul play occurred, it was by someone very close to her. Someone who knew exactly who to text, and a person who had a vested interest in creating misdirection.

Only one person has a reason to do this, and police searched his property today.

Anyone else committing this crime, if that’s what this is, would have had to have gotten extremely lucky that the fiancé never filed a missing person’s report.

You should write a crime novel.

And this case isn’t LE’s first rodeo. They know more than we do.

And this case isn’t LE’s first rodeo. They know more than we do.
Of course. And they have the resources of other local, state, and federal agencies.

It may have taken a while for them to learn of her disappearance and determine what it was that they were dealing with, but they’re all over this now.

We just have to hope that the evidence is there that will lead them to Kelsey and the person responsible for this.

Whatever “this” is.

Can someone answer a question please. Is this the first we heard that PF has yet to be questioned directly by the police????

Yet: He was the last person to see her.
He knew she was missing for 3 days and never called her mother.
Somebody sent him a text from her phone 3 days after she went missing. i.e. a convenient alibi for why he didnt find it strange she never returned to pick up her child.

Yet this is the first we've heard this person was not cooperating? She's been missing for 23 days. The FBI is involved. It's a national story!!! What benefit did they get from sitting on this information? or am I wrong. We knew he was refusing to sit down with the police. Or worse, the police were fine with him answering questions through his lawyer and didnt think it the publics business.
There's a very young child's safety to consider. Wouldn't want to upset that delicate situation.

My sister just called me, she told me that the locks had to be cut off by law enforcement to enter the gates. Maybe it was already been discussed here, I don't know, but is this true. Is there a link?

Did LE just remove one vehicle from Patrick's mom's ranchette? If so that tells me LE has that specific pickup on someone's home surveillance video or Ring Doorbell near Kelsey's duplex on Thanksgiving Day.
What would the significance of that be, though? Patrick claims that he picked up their daughter on Thanksgiving and Kelsey's mother has said that they were supposed to go out for dinner on Thanksgiving. So, his truck being seen there would seem to be evidence of nothing. What I am I missing? Has someone said he wasn't supposed to be anywhere near Kelsey's house that day?

Meh, I was in the process of writing a whole post trying to see if it's possible that KB was at fault and maybe there's a reason PF is being so protective/quiet/uncooperative... and.... I just keep coming back to the fact that it's a reasonable expectation that he would be involved in efforts to find/locate KB or even just bringing awareness to finding her.

It's so... ballsy... that he's not even trying. It is honestly mind-blowing. How can you be that numb? Or just not care? Seriously mind-blowing.
This so reminds me of the Anna Maciejewska case.........the similarities are startling. Poor Anna's parents and friends are just beside themselves after all this time.

My sister just called me, she told me that the locks had to be cut off by law enforcement to enter the gates. Maybe it was already been discussed here, I don't know, but is this true. Is there a link?
Deputies arrived and cut the lock on the gate that leads onto Frazee's property, according to ABC News Correspondent Clayton Sandell.

Frazee was present when they arrived and later left the house with his daughter in the back of a sheriff's vehicle, according to ABC News.

Several law enforcement vehicles - including a K9 search dog unit and an FBI pick up with a wheelbarrow in the back- were seen driving up the dirt road towards the farm where Frazee keeps cattle and horses.

Later a convoy of search personal from Teller County Search and Rescue drove up.

Greg Couch, Sheriff's Office PIO at the scene, told Daily Mail.com: 'We're just giving him a courtesy ride off the property.

'He just left in one of those two cars. We're just giving him a ride, I don't know where he's en route to but he was on the property when we got here.

'When we do a search warrant we remove everyone so he's gone.'.

Frazee, a farrier (horse shoer) and cattle rancher, also lives with his mother Sheila police confirmed has also left the farm.

PIO Couch said: 'No ones on the property. The baby is with him (Patrick), everybody's safe.
FBI investigators search the home of the fiance of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003