CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that:
"No DNA of PF's in the condo, at all." and
"Unknown male DNA found."
might go a long, long way IMO
MOO: I see that unknown DNA as that beautiful red herring. And how convenient for the defense that it just happens to be there.

Yes, that one clue, information, argument etc. that is or is intended to be diverting attention from the real answer or issue.....

MOO: I see that unknown DNA as that beautiful red herring. And how convenient for the defense that it just happens to be there.

Yes, that one clue, information, argument etc. that is or is intended to be diverting attention from the real answer or issue.....
Yeah. So the proven lie about when he last saw Kelsey means nothing.

This foreign DNA that is an issue in just about every case like this, somehow cancels out that evidence.

Sorry defense, that’s not how it works.

Besides an evil, murdering client who was kicked in the head by a horse?

Certainly not the facts, that’s for damn sure.

He’s probably hoping for a jury that is governed by emotion and grounded in fantasy.

Good luck with that.
BBM:

And that reminds me:

The fact that Judge Sells is not giving that poor horse his/her day in court still rankles.

That horse ought to file a civil suit against PF for pain and suffering.

And also lost wages, or something.

Pile it on.

JMO.

Last edited:
Well we haven’t heard about any being found, atleast not yet.

You’d expect they’d find something, because he had to have been in that house before.

KK must have cleaned quite well.

I had a locksmith at my home yesterday who used my bathroom.
No other man has been here for over a month. (Yep, I have a lame life).

So, if I turn up dead, I guess he’s screwed?

Last edited:
I think that:
"No DNA of PF's in the condo, at all." and
"Unknown male DNA found."
might go a long, long way IMO

I'm aware of a civil case last spring where family member took knife from kitchen to cut down victim found hanging. The fact that there was NO DNA of relative located anywhere -- including the knife-- played on the jury for his conviction.
Jurors aren't keen on wiped down crime scenes.....

If true there was no trace of PF DNA found in condo that he would have been in and out of, that just doesn't follow. He had reason to be inside condo -- his child lived there.

I think it easier to explain and/or accept unknown male DNA on the plumbing in KB's condo bathroom than "No DNA of PF in condo, at all."

MOO

Last edited:
BBM:

And that reminds me:

The fact that Judge Sells is not giving that poor horse his/her day in court still rankles.

That horse ought to file a civil suit against PF for pain and suffering.

And also lost wages, or something like that.

Pile it on.

JMO.

And the cattle too. WTH is this about baseball bats being used on cattle?

"alleged acts outside of this case, which they want to present at trial. Some pertain to Frazee's allege use of baseball bats and other devices on cattle, those motions were denied as they judge stated they are not relevant."

Let it in Judge. Let all the evidence in. We need the jury to understand the real PF. Let the ex GF testify about what he did to the dog at the rodeo. Let it all in and lets get to the truth here about him.

And while we are at it lets be sure KK tells the whole truth as well. Like her saying she purposely left a few spots of blood she missed during her cleanup, and only saying that after she is caught. Sure. If she really wanted him caught then she should have just walked her butt into the nearest LE office right after he asked her to clean up the crime scene instead of driving all those miles to do the cleanup herself.

"Kenney told investigators she intentionally left spots of blood for police to find inside Berreth's townhome."

Frazee back in court for pre-trial hearing on murder case

Lets get the truth from everyone and nothing but the truth during this trial.

I agree with what you are saying, but why would he have to be in the condo to pick up his child? The only exchange investigated by LE was made at the Florissant Post Office. JMO
And that's precisely one of the many points PF hung himself on:

He claimed they exchanged custody of Baby K. in an alleyway or some such, and that was the last he saw of her.

Only it wasn't the last he saw of her. LIE.

Unfortunately for PF, a neighbor's video surveillance tells quite another story.

The camera captures PF entering KB's townhome later on Thanksgiving day, and then again hours later as well.

See #11, #12, #13 to Attachment "A" of Attached Warrant:
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/19-04 Search Warrant.pdf

"RUH-ROH," as Scooby Doo would say.

JMO.

*Edited to Correct the Following: Alleyway instead of Post Office; PF seen entering townhome alone.

Last edited:
And the cattle too. WTH is this about baseball bats being used on cattle?

"alleged acts outside of this case, which they want to present at trial. Some pertain to Frazee's allege use of baseball bats and other devices on cattle, those motions were denied as they judge stated they are not relevant."

Let it in Judge. Let all the evidence in.
^^SBM

Although judged ultimately decided allegation of animal abuse were not relevant -- seems this evidence was close for consideration if more evidence the allegations believable.

From the hearing:

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
A separate statement identifies motive, planning and more, May says. He says they have, via witnesses, proof that Frazee beat cattle with a baseball bat. May says that corroborates their evidence on what happened. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

8:54 AM - 18 Oct 2019

Judge says the motion was not timely filed, but he’ll try to address it. He says a typical 404b motion includes police reports. The state’s didn’t. He says that makes it hard for him to believe something happened in preponderance. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

8:57 AM - 18 Oct 2019 ^^bbm

He says it’s a far cry from real proof of abuse & violence. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

9:00 AM - 18 Oct 2019

ETA: Plenty of public information how in recent years, a strong connection has been made between domestic violence, child abuse and animal abuse. The evidence shows that a batterer’s first victim is usually an animal followed by a child or partner.

Good practice to report any suspected animal abuse--even if just for documented record.

Last edited:
And that's precisely one of the many points PF hung himself on:

He claimed they exchanged custody of Baby K. in an alleyway or some such, and that's the last he saw of her.

Unfortunately for PF, a neighbor's video surveillance tells quite another story.

The camera captures PF, KB and Baby K. in the doorway of KB's townhome on Thanksgiving Day.

"Ruh-roh," as Scooby Doo would say.

JMO.

I believe the photo was described as them AT the door, not IN the doorway. JMO

^^SBM

Although judged ultimately decided allegation of animal abuse were not relevant -- seems this evidence was close for consideration if more evidence the allegations believable.

From the hearing:

A separate statement identifies motive, planning and more, May says. He says they have, via witnesses, proof that Frazee beat cattle with a baseball bat. May says that corroborates their evidence on what happened. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

8:54 AM - 18 Oct 2019

Judge says the motion was not timely filed, but he’ll try to address it. He says a typical 404b motion includes police reports. The state’s didn’t. He says that makes it hard for him to believe something happened in preponderance. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

8:57 AM - 18 Oct 2019 ^^bbm

He says it’s a far cry from real proof of abuse & violence. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

9:00 AM - 18 Oct 2019

Wow. Thanks. Somehow I missed that.

It sounds like the prosecution had an eye witness to cattle beatings so it seems that would be enough for proof of what the witness saw him doing. A police report would be even better but sometimes you can only get certain evidence to prove something and an eye witness sounds convincing to me. The jury can decide if they believe the witness or not.

Sure seems relevant to me. Especially considering the same weapon was allegedly used against KB. Its things like this that point to the type of character that would be capable of beating someone to death so it seems very relevant.

Oh well. Like others have said, I think the prosecution should have enough other evidence hopefully.

I believe the photo was described as them AT the door, not IN the doorway. JMO

Yeah, on second thought, you may be right.
I'm looking for the specifics on that myself now.

In the meantime, I went back and edited my post.
PF is seen ENTERING the townhome after the exchange per the warrant.
He is also captured hours later on that same camera.
IIRC, both of these sightings are after both he and KB are seen on that video.

Whoever here finds that info r/t KB and PF on the neighbor's video first officially wins the "Sleuth of the Day" contest, the fact that there's no such official contest, notwithstanding.

JMO.

Whoever here finds that info r/t KB and PF on the neighbor's video first officially wins the "Sleuth of the Day" contest, the fact that there's no such official contest, notwithstanding.

JMO.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/Application and Affidavit for Arrest Warrant.pdf

Scroll down to page 3 item 1
"12. At approximately 1324 hours, also on November 22, 2018, an individual that matches the physical description of Frazee is captured on a neighbor's surveillance camera entering the front door of Berreth's residence. This photograph contradicts Frazee's timeline provided to investigators."

ETA : The search warrant also describes the cell phone records of KB and PF, especially item 20 on pages 4 and 5. The cell phones were connecting with the same towers during the afternoon of Nov.22, 2018

ETA: not trying to win a non-existent contest ;)

Last edited:

JMO.

While it may only be statements to MSM, I believe there was at least one neighbor that stated PF was frequently seen at the condo, and at one time neighbor believed he lived there.

MOO

This describes the confirmed exchange at 1:24 pm. Obviously, LE will have to provide some sort of theory as to how that photo captured PF inside the condo and KB, KF and the poinsettia plant outside at the door. Perhaps they will need an expert from Arlo to describe how the camera can do that. Then, perhaps they provide an expert who can explain can explain why PF does not appear to leave DNA traces like a any normal person.IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member