CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I’m not understand the significance of unknown DNA. I don’t care how hard a monster like KK can clean. They can and usually do miss something.

In many crime scenes unknown and unrelated DNA is found. Kelsey was human. She had friends. Relatives. Service people coming to the house. Maybe a dude she was dating. Etc.

And often unknown DNA is ultimately simply matched to people processing the scene.

Unknown DNA is only important if it is thought to belong to the killer. Nothing here suggests it does. Do people now think there was some team that went in and murdered Kelsey?

Red herrings, people.

We know PF lied to law enforcement, and returned to that house.

We know this because cell phone data and surveillance images put him there.

We know that when he left, Kelsey’s phone left at the exact same time. So I too am struggling to understand why foreign DNA would somehow cancel all that out.

"Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
For example, El Paso County Coroner recently ran x-rays on undisclosed pieces of evidence. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
9:39 AM - 18 Oct 2019 ^^^bbm"

"And whatever the undisclosed evidence the Coroner x-rayed, it's likely it's undisclosed to the prosecutor as well -- but quickly shared with Defense as soon as they had knowledge of it. That's how it works."

MOO
Snipped for focus.

Interestingly, I have been reading this as the word "undisclosed" added by the reporter from the reporters perspective.

So the "undisclosed pieces of evidence" are not unknown items to either the defense or to the prosecution, but that the x-rays of said items was just provided to both teams. Both seem to not be concerned about "undisclosed pieces of evidence" but concerned in just receiving the x-rays. I did not see any wording to suggest that either team was concerned about the items being new, but only the x-ray being new.

I believe it is the reporter using undisclosed since it was not disclosed what was x-rayed.

Obviously my opinion and reading of the tweets, and may be incorrect, but worth a thought that it could be interpreted that way.

Last edited:
<SFF>

Are you under the impression that unknown DNA being found at a crime scene is unusual?

This literally happens all the time. It doesn’t cancel out the mountain of evidence against him, and is likely wholly irrelevant.

If that’s the defense’s smoking gun, they better beg for a plea deal.

Right. I mean if there wasn't so much evidence pointing to the culprit and there was something like an unknown couple seen running from the condo on the last day she was seen, well then the evidence that there might be unknown DNA at the condo could give rise to reasonable doubt.

Otherwise it’s a red herring.

We know PF lied to law enforcement, and returned to that house.

We know this because cell phone data and surveillance images put him there.

We know that when he left, Kelsey’s phone left at the exact same time. So I too am struggling to understand why foreign DNA would somehow cancel all that out.

Wishful thinking?

Snipped for focus.

Interestingly, I have been reading this as the word "undisclosed" added by the reporter from the reporters perspective.

So the "undisclosed pieces of evidence" are not unknown items to either the defense or to the prosecution, but that the x-rays of said items was just provided to both teams. Both seem to not be concerned about "undisclosed pieces of evidence" but concerned in just receiving the x-rays. I did not see any wording to suggest that either team was concerned about the items being new, but only the x-ray being new.

I believe it is the reporter using undisclosed since it was not disclosed what was x-rayed.

Obviously my opinion and reading of the tweets, and may be incorrect, but worth a thought that it could be interpreted that way.
Your explanation makes perfect sense to me! Thank you :)

Thanks for heads up on the new Decorum Order for the trial.

In a nutshell -- NO LIVE REPORTING from the Teller Courthouse property: courtroom, sidewalk, park, alley, parking (Bennett Ave., First St).

Reporters can use their laptops and silent phones inside the courtroom to take notes, compose their tweets, etc. but will have to cross the street away from the "property" to hit send and/or transmit their data-- flooding us with their tweets and trial updates!

I think we best propose runners for Sam to occupy eligible corners and shelters to accommodate us! ;)

Thanks for heads up on the new Decorum Order for the trial.

In a nutshell -- NO LIVE REPORTING from the Teller Courthouse property: courtroom, sidewalk, park, alley, parking (Bennett Ave., First St).

Reporters can use their laptops and silent phones inside the courtroom to take notes, compose their tweets, etc. but will have to cross the street away from the "property" to hit send and/or transmit their data-- flooding us with their tweets and trial updates!

I think we best propose runners for Sam to occupy eligible corners and shelters to accommodate us! ;)
We're looking at Oct 28....?

Snapshot of the Decorum Order (reporting) for courthouse and applicable surrounding property:

View attachment 210728

WHAAAAT?

"NO LIVE REPORTING OF ANY KIND is permitted" on courthouse property...!?!

What a load of crap.

This is both beyond the pale, and beyond dumb.

Somebody, quick, get the message to Sam:

"Help us, Obi Wan Kenobi. You're our only hope!"

JMO.

Last edited:
So, trial by tweet........across the street :(

Unbelievable.

Message to Judge Sells, REPORTING LIVE FROM MY LIVING ROOM:

5212.gif

4331.gif

Last edited:
Snipped for focus.

@cbd - Yes - I believe your interpretation is correct, and welcomed addition. Thanks!

Actually, the entire string for the reply post was related to another post citing they were baffled at coroner's late exchange of evidence (x-ray or other) to the defense with the trial scheduled for Oct 28.

Ultimately, the fact that prosecution’s duty to hand over discovery is usually ongoing—and it doesn’t end merely because a trial has begun, does nothing to guarantee there will not be future exchanges of evidence -- even later than Oct 18! Baffled or not -- the show goes on.

MOO

That's some grade A horse ****.

Edit to say: How the heck will they know if you tweet from across the street or not.

What POSSIBLE difference could it make where you tweet from, as long as it's done out of the courtroom itself?

I hope Sam tweets from the stalls in the courthouse john.

I don't mean that euphemistically, either.

JMO.

Unbelievable.

Message to Judge Sells, REPORTING LIVE FROM MY LIVING ROOM:
5212.gif

4331.gif

JMO.
Given the Teller County Courthouse and surrounding property parameters (in the Order), I'm sure it won't be long before one of the elite here offers up a color coded graphic, and spots still available for squatting. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03