CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there should be cameras in the court room. I have personally found journalists shuffling and talking and typing loudly to be annoying so I get why a lot of lawyers and judges are against open courts, but live streams cut out the in-house journalist noise and distraction and make the proceedings truly public.

I think there should be cameras in the court room. I have personally found journalists shuffling and talking and typing loudly to be annoying so I get why a lot of lawyers and judges are against open courts, but live streams cut out the in-house journalist noise and distraction and make the proceedings truly public.
^^^^Hear, hear!

Hashtag suggestion for Sam:

#GETALOADOFTHIS

It would be very apropos, given our workaround solution to the no potty break order the judge entered.

Somebody's probably going to need to break it to Sam that he's going to be the one carrying the load for all of us.

I hereby nominate @Seattle1 to be the group's representative.

BBM:

In light of what we've learned about the court's Decorum Order, one could argue that it's "No Go Time!"

JMO.

Well a close second to our wants and needs, is that justice is done.

This trial is going to take place as scheduled, which I would take over live Tweeting and a delay.

It’s not as if we won’t know what’s happening in the courtroom; we’ll just have to wait a couple hours to know the specifics.

If I keep telling myself this, I think I’ll be less frustrated than I currently am.

I'm thinking catheterization.

Problem solved.
According to the commercial, Liberator Medical will send you free samples to try.

Apparently they’re really good, as the acrobatic pilot they have in their pitch seems to be really happy with his.

They come “pre-lubricated,” which is supposedly life changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ickyyyy