CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*takes up a collection for Sam to be able to go in to court with four iPads so that he can write up his tweets, and hand them off to a runner every time a witness changes or there is a break so they can hit send across the street*

ETA, a plethora of iPads

Unbelievable.

Message to Judge Sells, REPORTING LIVE FROM MY LIVING ROOM:
5212.gif

4331.gif

JMO.
Love the emojis!! (love emoji)

On the other topic, can the decorum order be appealed, I mean seriously, "I object!" I've never heard of such a thing!

Rob McCallum‏ @rwmccallum
People v. Frazee: Jury selection begins Monday 10/28. Opening statements will take place Friday 11/1 at the earliest, The Court has entered a standing decorum order for trial #KelseyBerreth https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/Frazee%20Decorum%20Order%20Trial.pdf …

2:12 PM - 23 Oct 2019

(And a tweet update from the PIO that defense wanted banned and/or sanctioned)!
Isn't this the person/position the Judge defended?

What POSSIBLE difference could it make where you tweet from, as long as it's done out of the courtroom itself?

I hope Sam tweets from the stalls in the courthouse john.

I don't mean that euphemistically, either.

JMO.

They could put up a sign on Patrick's little outdoor tent - "The tweet stops here."

Last edited:
Snapshot of the Decorum Order (reporting) for courthouse and applicable surrounding property:

View attachment 210728

So they do this so journalists aren't all blocking the exits and sidewalks distracted on their phones/tablets/laptops sending updates right outside of the courtroom or courthouse. Sometimes we would have dedicated reporting areas where journalists are given a room or something to keep them from completely clogging public areas in the court house while other business is going on. It seems crazy but if there's any other business going on in the building people need to be able to come and go without getting stuck in a throng of tweeting journalists.

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
Lance Benzel Retweeted Rob McCallum

“No live reporting of any kind” from Frazee trial, judge’s decorum order says. @csgazette

2:18 PM - 23 Oct 2019

This would include live-tweeting. Effect here will be a dramatic reduction in what the public learns of the evidence, arguments and rulings in this closely watched case. #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

2:24 PM - 23 Oct 2019

And if reporters leave court to file breaking news dispatches — or to use the bathroom — they aren’t allowed back in until next break. #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

2:19 PM - 23 Oct 2019

So they do this so journalists aren't all blocking the exits and sidewalks distracted on their phones/tablets/laptops sending updates right outside of the courtroom or courthouse. Sometimes we would have dedicated reporting areas where journalists are given a room or something to keep them from completely clogging public areas in the court house while other business is going on. It seems crazy but if there's any other business going on in the building people need to be able to come and go without getting stuck in a throng of tweeting journalists.

And then there's the 100 year old Courthouse!

I'm still trying to figure out where they're going to set up the jurors entrance complete with security screening/metal detectors....

PF is cramping the style here with his circus tent entry and all. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member