CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the only info about a break-up came from PF? And did he say this to the aunt? Or how does she know? When mom did not seem to know? That confuses me. Mom has said they are engaged, present tense, all along, as far as I know, that they have a good relationship.

If not for being on WS for a decade...maybe he would not look quite so suspicious. But he may not be aware of all of the red flags we all see. It is doubtful he followed such cases the way we do, so whether guilty or not, he may not have any idea of how he comes across...jmo

I think Mom is telling the truth, as she knows it. But I also think KB was painting a false picture, and telling her Mom a rosier picture than what was reality. I do not believe that KB was planning to marry PF. I think they had realized they were not compatible.

They were just trying to coparent. KB told her Mom that things were fine with the engagement because she didn't want her Mom to worry and she didn't want her mom to be disappointed in her. JMO

There are 0 domestic violence murder accidents. O.

So every killer may say I accidentally strangled her too hard during an argument.

But forget that because they lie to minimize things.

So don't let others give us a possible, plausible of a possible accident.

Because when it comes to domestic violence rage and the vulnerable person dies. Then that means that the aggressor didn't accidentally do anything in that heated moment. Jmo but I respect your speculation of others thoughts as well.

It was just an honest question. And I said in my post I didn’t believe deaths from domestic violence were accidents either. I was literally thinking of honest accidents and that I might have missed something.

Interesting! Each and everyone one of us can see different scenarios based on a multitude of factors. My feeling at this moment is that KB’s mom was in the loop and she had been in that loop since May. She may not have know all the facts involved, but she knew enough. I see KB’s mom as absolutely stoic in interviews....She’s stifling her truth from the media, probably at LE’s direction.
I think we can all agree that in her interviews, CB seemed stilted. I'm not quite sure why that is or what it was that she wanted to say but for some reason couldn't or wouldn't.

In the media thread, there are several reports citing that LE obtained a search warrant for KB's townhome and vehicles parked in their designated spaces (KB does not have garage). There's also been inquiry about KB owning two vehicles, and WS VI confirmed that one is a commuter vehicle as KB's truck was not efficient at 140 mile daily commute to and from Pueblo. KB left her residence allegedly taking only her purse and phone, and nothing determined to be missing.

Seattle1, her townhome was searched and she was declared missing. What if LE had found a disturbance at her townhome? Would LE still tell the public she was "missing", or would it be a more dire statement? It took LE three weeks to say it looks suspicious.

I'm not saying something didn't happen at the townhome. It just seems they still thought she might be away.

Not necessarily. It could have been what they call a "false ping". I posted earlier about a case in CA where someone was on trial and the evidence they were using to place him at the crime scene was that his phone pinged in the area. The crime occurred in Palo Alto, and he made a phone call that pinged in Palo Alto at the time of the crime. However, 9 mins later he made another phone call and his phone pinged in Maui, some 3000miles away. His defense atty used that false ping to show reasonable doubt as to his location in Palo Alto during the crime. (see state of ca v bulos zumot)

Thank you for posting this again. I remembered reading it.

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but doing a name check on PF in FB I saw that either today or yesterday he put a message up selling his cattle for 1000.00 each. I counted 20 cows in one picture of his “spread” That would amount to 20,000. Perhaps that’s how he intends to pay for his lawyers fees.

Did she live in a townhouse or was it a stand alone home? I've seen it referred to as both. Half eaten buns or was it buns left after she had eaten one? Not sure where we've had any LE or MSM comment that they weren't ever seen together, or who the "people" are in that comment.

Her brother, who had arrived at the home and seen it firsthand, said 'she had made cinnamon buns for breakfast.' That says to me that a few were eaten already.

As to the townhome, it looked to me like it was attached on one side to another home, but I couldn't tell for sure.

I tend to agree about Pinterest, there is something about it that appeals to women more. (Albums? Cutouts?). However, I have enough guys among people reposting my pins. And I have mostly girly things. But I would try "border collies" or whatever dogs he raises. There are "border collies pups" and "border collies humor". I think one could find more guys on "humor" boards.
Or horses.

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but doing a name check on PF in FB I saw that either today or yesterday he put a message up selling his cattle for 1000.00 each. I counted 20 cows in one picture of his “spread” That would amount to 20,000. Perhaps that’s how he intends to pay for his lawyers fees.
He's only got 20 head?

Her brother, who had arrived at the home and seen it firsthand, said 'she had made cinnamon buns for breakfast.' That says to me that a few were eaten already.

As to the townhome, it looked to me like it was attached on one side to another home, but I couldn't tell for sure.
I'll have to look up the addy and check it out. Someone posted at one point that it was a stand alone home, and lately it's been referred to as a townhouse.

Did she live in a townhouse or was it a stand alone home? I've seen it referred to as both. Half eaten buns or was it buns left after she had eaten one? Not sure where we've had any LE or MSM comment that they weren't ever seen together, or who the "people" are in that comment.
Townhouse

I do not know the difference between half-eaten and one bite

As to being seen together ... the county has only 24,000 people ... the area only has a few restaurants ... and no reporter has yet located anybody that has said "beautiful couple, they came in on Tuesday nights"

We have established they did live apart and had completely different travel/social circles

Probable cause for a search warrant could be just about anything including, but not limited to...........a tip from a reliable source, maybe her phone pinged there, he was the last one to see her. Probable cause is not a definite but is enough for them to check it out. Maybe even a number of circumstantial things would be enough probable cause for a search warrant.

Good find!

I thought her aunt said Thanksgiving or the day before. Do you remember where you read this? I read it too, I just don't remember where.
MOO

ETA: I found it.
“Our niece is missing ... She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving, he said she dropped off the baby and was heading to Soap Lake Washington to visit.”
— Kelsey Berreth's aunt, posting on a Facebook group

Kelsey Berreth: Police Search Fiancé’s Ranch In Hunt For Missing Colorado Mom
In all fairness to KB's mother who made the national media interview circuit last week stating that the couple was loving towards each other, and engaged without a set wedding date, I believe it should be noted that KB and PF allegedly broke up on Thanksgiving Day. We really don't know if the Aunt received the break up news directly from KB, from PF, or from somebody else. To my knowledge, LE is also still referring to PF as the fiance. MOO

But half his family is in LE..... his brother, his mother.

So the question is... in the situation when your close relatives are in LE...if something accidentally happens, do you think of yourself, or "omg, I am totally destroying my relative"s career", first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en