Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been a horse beater

But, with respect, many of the trainers and ranchers I have been associated with are quite demonstrative with their horses.

Never quite understood

But none of them ever were disrespectful to their husbands and wives ... quite the opposite

Am not sure what I would take from those observations... other than he was a bit typical

Some people in the horse community are saying he was abusive with animals. Not bystanders who aren't involved with horses. His peers were saying that.

So no. That does not indicate he was "typical" in that regard. Not at all.

Oh, wow... you make Samosas too ??
Sorry... didn't want to derail....
I've got the best recipe from my mom -- mine aren't as good as hers.

The main part about KB's vanishing is that we don't know anything about the timeline of PF -- the last person to see her.

THAT is why I'm leaning towards her being taken and not leaving on her own.
Something went badly wrong; imo --- and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to think of the possibilities.

Some say LE didn't move quickly enough... and while I'm not letting LE off the hook entirely --- they may have been told a bogus or confusing story.

KB is a competent and independent adult, and if she wanted to escape a situation-- she'd know how to effectively leave.
Eta : I don't believe she left , at least not willingly.

Since LE say it's suspicious-- they must have unreleased information about KB and her relationships with others.
ITA ITA ITA!!

Yes, you would take I-84 on your way to Soap Lake. But, Gooding is 12 miles off the freeway. There are other towns that are right off the freeway exits. If you needed gas, why would drive 12 miles to get it?

I checked the route from Woodland Park, CO to Soap Lake, WA on my iPhone. You would literally drive right next to/through Gooding, ID. I think it is more than plausible to pass through Gooding to get to Eastern, WA. MOO

Oh, wow... you make Samosas too ??
Sorry... didn't want to derail....
I've got the best recipe from my mom -- mine aren't as good as hers.

The main part about KB's vanishing is that we don't know anything about the timeline of PF -- the last person to see her.

THAT is why I'm leaning towards her being taken and not leaving on her own.
Something went badly wrong; imo --- and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to think of the possibilities.

Some say LE didn't move quickly enough... and while I'm not letting LE off the hook entirely --- they may have been told a bogus or confusing story.

KB is a competent and independent adult, and if she wanted to escape a situation-- she'd know how to effectively leave.
Eta : I don't believe she left , at least not willingly.

Since LE say it's suspicious-- they must have unreleased information about KB and her relationships with others.

To add to this, LE worked very fast I think. Within LESS THAN two weeks, they had probable cause to search PF's property and vehicles.

Guterl told DailyMail.com at a candlelit vigil for the missing woman: 'He was a farrier, we rodeoed together. He's a horseshoer, he roped at a lot of the rodeos that we went to. I used to see him all the time.

'He worked on my horses for a real short time till he punched one in the gut with a rasp and that was about the last time I let him work on my horses.

'[He did it] just because the horse won't stand still, it's kind of common, but horses are very sensitive, they can sense, and my horse was very sensitive.

'He just smacked him with a rasp, it was uncalled for." The alleged incident happened back when he was a teenager, but according to Guterl, Frazee's behavior wasn't a one-off.

This article scares me. I have a very bad feeling about what happened to Kelsey now. If neighbours and ex's are talking this way, it's not good.

“But Michell Guterl, 50, who has known Frazee since he was 16, said she refused to let him work on his horses because of how he handled them”. :(

“He worked on my horses for a real short time till he punched one in the gut with a rasp and that was about the last time I let him work on my horses.

'[He did it] just because the horse won't stand still, it's kind of common, but horses are very sensitive, they can sense, and my horse was very sensitive.

'He just smacked him with a rasp, it was uncalled for.'”

That is only if PF is a person that is not expected to be in Kelsey's house. If everything is as her mother described then it should be expected to find his DNA in her house and it would have no value as evidence. If the relationship was broken and PF didn't have access, e.g. a key to get in, etc. then the presence of his DNA may or may not be of any value.

Exactly. And that is why his allowing LE to collect his DNA is not that big a deal. Since PF willingly gave them his DNA, either he will claim his DNA would normally be present in her home and on her clothes, etc. (if they find her) or he is very sure his DNA is not there.

IKR ?
All he'd have to tell them is how his day went, what he did and where he went ?
And is his mom capable of saying whether or not he was home and when ? And if he was gone for a day or more... who took care of the baby ?
Basic questions that could be answered easily.
Exactly!! He is just acting too shady to be completely innocent.

Yes. Except this one is slightly different. No one said anything bad about CW. He appeared to possibly be enmeshed with mama, but this guy PF actually still lives with his AND didn't move in with his fiance?

He's been described as abusive to animals. The portion of the video I watched of him showing some dogs for sale, rubbed me the wrong way. I can easily see him being abusive.
I watched a few more of those dog videos. I have herding dogs and he runs them badly. You don't have an enclosure that small and you have room for the dog to escape. Additionally, one dog was repeatedly trampled and he was terrorizing the calves he was using to train the dogs. Bad situation all around. I would never spend that amount of time and money training an animal to put in that kind of situation where it could be badly injured.

No.

Have there been extensive searches done in her immediate neighborhood area? I'm trying to catch up on a few days' of posts here and saw something about mountain lions. We all know CO is home to various creatures who can pose problems to humans if you accidentally corner one, or get between them and their young, etc. Given that her vehicles were still on premises, could she have gone for a walk/run/whatever and run into something tragic in the woods? Then again, I believe it's been said her purse was missing and I think most folks would grab their phone, hopefully some ID like the entire wallet, and then go out for a "blowing off steam" walk, not their entire purse.

Is it typical to get so angry that you flip your horse trailer though?

If other people in the business thought that he was out of line with some of his behavior, then he probably was.

That’s how I see it.

I grew up in bumfuzz farmland cowboy country and never have I seen anyone treat their horses this way.

Now, I have a friend in the horse training business in Fountain, CO (which would be like a suburb of colorado springs) and I've also never seen them treat their horses even remotely questionable.....thinking of this maybe they've been around good ol PF. They're regularly going to rodeos around the area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member