DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CB, on the CBS interview mentioned the restaurant

There are almost none between KB and PF

Fewer that are homestyle cooking and open for Thanksgiving

Fewer that were actually open

Can you please link to the interview? I just spent eight minutes listening to the CBS interview of CB and there was no mention of a restaurant. Apparently there is more than one CB interview on CBS? I would like to hear exactly what she said so I can understand your references. Thanks!

Top Questions are to eliminate him as a person of interest and could so easily be done
Where was he that afternoon and night and what were his alibis for each day after until she was reported missing.
If the alibi is his mother - not good enough in my opinion.
You can drive 700 miles in about 12 hours - to make sure the right phone pings that far and to get rid of a body.
What was the activity on his phone at this exact time?
Who was it that said they broke up on Thanksgiving or before? I know the AUNT said it, but who told her that?
Why is this guy literally a ghost?? No friends? No other exes coming forward?
IMO he can be cleared really fast if the above can be answered.
Why has he not been cleared?
Who is he? I may have missed what he does for a living.

He is a farrier-- cleans the hooves of horses and cattle. And he helps take care of his family's ranch/mini farm with some cattle and horses on it. And he competes in rodeos for prize money and has bred dogs to sell as well. All the rest of your questions are good ones and unknowns as far as I can tell.

I know in an NBC report that they said they had spoken with Kelsey's father and he told them that PF watched K while Kelsey was at work.

While Kelsey's mother relayed the phone conversation where the topic of getting a tree came up she never said that getting the tree was supposed to happen that day, or even when it was supposed to happen. That may have been part of the conversation but we don't know.

This video has Mr. Berreth saying that PF babysat during the day. Kelsey would either spend the night at his house or take the baby home for the night.

Surveillance video shows last sighting of Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth

It's not a different issue. Several of the articles go beyond that particular incident.

There are six articles. Unfortunately I don't have time to read each one. All have headlines regarding failing to report what they knew, to a national gun registry. Is there anything in there about their failures to conduct adequate background checks themselves, on pilots they employ?

If so, would you be able to quote the part of the articles that say as much? If you have time? That would be a huge issue - that the military isn't ensuring that its pilots are safe!!!

Oh, okay. They always knew him as a nice guy type of thing.
The only negative telecast I saw, was an emotional fellow claiming he was very close to KB and that KB told him PF was abusive towards her.

I discarded that fellow. He did not seem believable, nor KBs type

He seemed to just want to get on the air

There are six articles. Unfortunately I don't have time to read each one. All have headlines regarding failing to report what they knew, to a national gun registry. Is there anything in there about their failures to conduct adequate background checks themselves, on pilots they employ?

If so, would you be able to quote the part of the articles that say as much? If you have time? That would be a huge issue - that the military isn't ensuring that its pilots are safe!!!

No, I won't quote. I was helping to provide a jumping off point to answer the question someone else asked. Sorry.

CB, on the CBS interview mentioned the restaurant

There are almost none between KB and PF

Fewer that are homestyle cooking and open for Thanksgiving

Fewer that were actually open

Why would you assume they had to be going to a restaurant near their homes? Kelsey commutes 70 miles away for work. PF's job means he would have to travel quite a bit as well. It's not like they are isolated country bumpkins opposed to driving outside their local area or without transportation to do so. They could have been planning to go into Colorado Springs or even to Pueblo where she works. Or up to Denver for a special night out. Posters in previous threads posted tons of restaurant options open for Thanksgiving night around those major cities.

I find it highly unlikely that anyone allowed to fly airplanes would have a sketchy mental health history. IMHO

Ditto, and I have had the same experience, also with the DoD. If you are honest about your past, but clean now, you're good.
Germanwings Flight 9525 is the one that made the media big time. It's not impossible to hide the mental illness if one has enough reason in their minds to do so.

I don't know if it applies to KB, but I don't know it doesn't either.

He is a farrier-- cleans the hooves of horses and cattle. And he helps take care of his family's ranch/mini farm with some cattle and horses on it. And he competes in rodeos for prize money and has bred dogs to sell as well. All the rest of your questions are good ones and unknowns as far as I can tell.

One thing I can say - if he were bad to animals, people would step ahead. Farmers don't forgive this.
The rest? Maybe he has a good, respected, established family, and the silence is in support of them, not necessarily him?

Why would you assume they had to be going to a restaurant near their homes? Kelsey commutes 70 miles away for work. PF's job means he would have to travel quite a bit as well. It's not like they are isolated country bumpkins opposed to driving outside their local area or without transportation to do so. They could have been planning to go into Colorado Springs or even to Pueblo where she works. Or up to Denver for a special night out. Posters in previous threads posted tons of restaurant options open for Thanksgiving night around those major cities.
Yes ... there are

KB was never seen at a restaurant that night

So, I have no idea what CB was talking about

The point was ..
She was doing 3 things that evening

Each inconsistent with the others

This is a bigger mystery than the phone text

Watch the live reports, by local media ... they ask people about him ... people respond favorably ... it is all online

Cool that it's all online. But TOS here requires that if you're going to reference it, and it's not apparent to everyone what you're referring to, that you provide a link.

Also -- while "going out for Thanksgiving dinner" could well mean to a restaurant (and doesn't necessarily mean a nearby restaurant either -- for a special holiday meal plenty of people drive a distance to a special place), it doesn't necessarily mean a restaurant at all. If KB's habit was to have Thanksgiving dinner at her own place, going to someone else's home (and possibly bringing a dish to share) could also be referred to as "going out for thanksgiving dinner".

Cinnamon rolls aren't a typical Thanksgiving dish, though they certainly could be included as a dessert, or a pre-meal snack, etc. Or for the next morning if she was spending the night. Or just for her and K to have as a treat the next few mornings.

One thing I can say - if he were bad to animals, people would step ahead. Farmers don't forgive this.
The rest? Maybe he has a good, respected, established family, and the silence is in support of them, not necessarily him?

Not necessarily. There are good and bad farriers/breeders/farmers/cattlemen and women/horse people around, IMO. People involved in those businesses might know who's who, but might not necessarily step forward and announce it to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela