CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about if PF told CB on Nov. 25th that he and KB were married and going on a trip?

They follow the evidence. The evidence has lead them to PF. They're not just going to ignore that and go off into some other direction because people don't like it, lol.
MOO
I also believe they may have more video - recall they’ve not posted or released her leaving that store and I’m certain they have that complete with a time stamp and what she purchased which could also be leading them in the direction they are IMO

Not to be morbid but if her phone was locked by Touch ID , the perp most likely had access to her finger. (Even if perp was KB) JMO

As others have said you don’t have to know someone well to ID PF and her work # on a cell phone. And unfortunately in many abduction cases victims give the perp information when asked, because the victim thinks if they cooperate they’ll be let go.

That’s why many experts recommend if someone tries to abduct you (whether you know them or not) make them kill you on the spot of the abductuon. 99% of perps don’t want to kill you where they take you or for there to a scene (that nosy neighbor may see) ...they want to take a victim where they can control the environment. Going with an abductor just because they put a gun to your head /knife to your throat doesn’t work out well in vast majority of cases. (Well unless you are Sherri Papini) JMO

Oh, my! That is morbid. I hadn't thought of that and most phones do use touch id.

I'd like to believe that would be true, but after seeing all the fan mail from women that CW gets, I'm thinking there's a fool born more than every minute.

Can they pull his mother in? Could she be considered an accessory or am I stretching that one too far? I mean she is the property owner, and if the red truck belongs to her???

They can't really pull anyone in. They can try to question them, as you know. And if they have evidence they can arrest them.

My guess is mama F knows something and will never tell.

Wow.
So this does show there was a check on the 25th, then KB's mom officially reported her missing on the 2nd of Dec.
Hmmmm. So I wonder what CB was told to stave her off. So to speak.
Thankful the CBI,and FBI are involved.
Last time we discussed the welfare check on the 25th it was said to be incorrect. So do we know which day it was?
If it really was on the 25th maybe after the authorities did not find her there, her mom called PF to ask if he had seen her, and at that time he told her that he had received the texts from her, so she wasn't that concerned. Then when she didn't return after a week she reported her missing. Jmo

What evidence? That he is the baby daddy. That he had contact with her that day when he got the baby girl. That he didn't report her missing. Heck her own family didn't report her missing. Even her job left it at she was not coming into work.
That's surely not enough to eliminate everybody else in Kelsey's life.
I think it just may be enough JMO

OK. So he shouldn't "talk" to them. Does that also mean that he can't show any compassion for her family who is desperate to find her?? He obviously has NO empathy for what they are going through. It's pathetic. He couldn't even initiate some visitation for CB? Anything that shows he actually loved Kelsey, if not now, perhaps once? They haven't in any way implicated him. He's making himself look guilty. As another poster noted, it is a self inflicted wound.
Nope. He his following his Lawyer's good advice..... Innocent or guilty, he is protecting his life and freedom.....MOOOOOOO

Oh snap! You are correct. It does seem a little odd for there not to be any search parties organized. If it weren't for that ping in Idaho, I bet there would be searches around Woodland Park.
That’s exactly why I think they are focused on locations outside of Woodland Park.

You have that phone ping, and those text messages likely registered a particular geographical area.

I understand. I don't know much about cell towers. I did look at cell phone maps and it seems that from any point on I-84 there would be other towers that would be closer. Don't cells ping off the closest towers? I even filtered for providers. But, I could be wrong.

Would it make a difference that 11/25 was the Sunday after Thanksgiving and a busy travel day? Like, if the closest tower is busy, would it search for the nearest not-busy tower? (I have no idea.)

And they have looked at no other.
Today they went with force to probably return a book they took by accident.
They so want it to be him. Why?
What if he had nothing to do with her disappearance.
Then who???
The million dollar question. Who are 'they' protecting?
It doesn't look like they're trying to "protect" anyone. Honestly, they just want to find Kelsey. Nobody "wants" it to be him. We fear it was him.

His own attorney hasn't even stated, "My client is not guilty in the disappearance of Kelsey Berreth."
I don't think he has even said "my client has nothing to do with the disappearance Kelsey or my client is shocked and saddened by Kelsey's disappearance, please respect his privacy as he helps look for the mother of his child" if I am wrong, I would love to read a link.

Who said there were search parties?

Searching for someone doesn’t necessarily include a ground search.

It includes cell phone data, surveillance footage, witnesses statements, flight records, etc.

Those are far more productive measures where she could be in a several state radius.
Well I'm sure glad they searched for Jennifer Huston and Leanne Bearden.

What evidence? That he is the baby daddy. That he had contact with her that day when he got the baby girl. That he didn't report her missing. Heck her own family didn't report her missing. Even her job left it at she was not coming into work.
That's surely not enough to eliminate everybody else in Kelsey's life.

Maybe they are starting with the people closest to the center of the circle and working their way out as they eliminate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996