CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking about this and I don't know if it would have to be someone that knew her well like that. It could be that her phone gave the clues needed to know who to text and who would miss her first. Maybe she had a nickname for PF on her phone? She could have had her bosses number under "work". My kids have goofy names on their phones for me... one is "birth giver". Looking at the texting history, might give someone the clues to know if that other person would be missed. Maybe she didn't text much with her mom, so no text was sent to her. Looking at my own phone, someone could easily see who I text every day and who I don't.

My daughter used to have me saved as birth giver!!

What evidence? That he is the baby daddy. That he had contact with her that day when he got the baby girl. That he didn't report her missing. Heck her own family didn't report her missing. Even her job left it at she was not coming into work.
That's surely not enough to eliminate everybody else in Kelsey's life.
The evidence that they're not releasing to the public so as not to compromise the investigation. It would consist of things such as computer/cellphone data, witness statements, possible GPS information, video surveillance footage, and much, much more.
MOO

Thanks for clarifying. Looking at the cell tower maps, it still seems like if you were on the interstate it would ping off other "non-Gooding" towers. But I admit I don't know much about it. Maybe the key is that they said "near" Gooding.
They said "near Gooding" but they also could be lying and in reality it was near PF's home. JMO

Some similarities. Neither family had any idea suicide was on their minds. None at all.
Jennifer takes the car to do errands and Leanne goes for a walk with her backpack carrying rope.
It happens.
Yes. But explain that phone ping in Idaho and those text messages.

If something like that happened, it didn’t occur close to home.

And she didn’t use her car to get there.

All of our working dogs were also our pets. Some even lived in the house with us.
Yes. When we went to pick up our BC from the breeders, the parents were there and asleep on the back veranda. They had two males and one female and they worked the sheep. The non father male was called Uncle Bob. Lol!
Our dog was sold for a much lesser price than the working dog pups, because he had had an argument with a stick which punctured his eye. He had been treated successfully but could not be sold as a working dog.

Yes. But explain that phone ping in Idaho and those text messages.

If something like that happened, it didn’t occur close to home.

And she didn’t use her car to get there.

That's the big question, isn't it? Because it is easy for me to think she might have run away, but however did she get there?

We don't know what evidence they have but it seems that it was enough for a judge to approve a search warrant of his property.

Couldn’t the warrant have been approved based on that was the last place KB was seen alive? (At least according to some accounts of what PF told police (since both him picking up baby K and KB dropping her off at ranch have been reported. ) If he truly told LE that KB dropped baby K off at ranch , then that could be enough for search warrant) JMO

That's the big question, isn't it? Because it is easy for me to think she might have run away, but however did she get there?
Exactly. We’re all familiar with people going off and killing themselves.

We’re familiar with situations where people walk away from their lives.

We’re familiar with foul play.

The latter is now my focus, as there are things that pretty clearly point in that direction.

This case doesn’t have any similarities to situations where the first two scenarios have occurred.

Those things happen, but not in this way.

Not with these facts, scarce as they may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap