CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come back to this theory in my head many many times, because there are pieces that lead me there. Every single time I hit the brick wall of the phone ping and texts 3 days later in addition to her cars being at home and no plane missing. It steers me back every single time.

Genuine question: how are you overcoming those 2 things in that thought process?

Thanks and MOO
That’s a great question, as I can’t overcome those things either.

In the early days, I was about 50/50 on voluntary disappearance vs. foul play.

This points me solidly in the direction of a crime.

Coupled with some of the disturbing details here, it would take something big to pull me back.

Wow.
So this does show there was a check on the 25th, then KB's mom officially reported her missing on the 2nd of Dec.
Hmmmm. So I wonder what CB was told to stave her off. So to speak.
Thankful the CBI,and FBI are involved.

Take note that KRDO News link previously shared on WS posts is reporting a timeline that is NOT consistent with that given by the Woodland Park Police Department. More specifically, reports that CB contacted LE on 11/25, and that's when LE performed a welfare check at her residence, and realized she was gone, are disputed by Police Chief DeYoung live press conference statement where Woodland Park police state they performed a welfare check, and opened a missing persons report on Dec 2, 2018 after contact from CB.

These are the words straight from the horses mouth if you will. Not picking on KRDO as there have been many misreported accounts regarding KB missing. LE reports always overrule.

See YouTube at about 2:00 for Police Chief's timeline.

Wow. This is encouraging though:

“The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation.”

I’m glad they’re not taking their eyes off him.

is anyone else as dumbfounded as me that you have a friend at the center of a missing persons investigation and you're just going to help them take crap to the local dump??? oh heck no.

We don’t know what 11/25 text to PF said.

If my coparent texted me on 11/25 ‘I have decided to go out of town to visit my elderly grandma and will contact you when I’m back in town ’
Then no I would not report him missing
He’s an adult. In his text , he would have told me he’d contact me when he returned. I would take him at his word. Heck I’d even text him back ‘’ glad you are getting to see your Grandma, I’m happy to keep(our child). Have a good trip’

( For all we know in PF text she said she’d be back on 12/5, we don’t know)
So if your coparent just never showed up, that would be fine. You wouldn't call his family or anything. Got it.

Is the FBI involved in this case?
The FBI has a Rapid Deployment Team for missing children. They were there right away when Abigail Hernandez and Jayme Closs went missing.
Not sure with adults but the smaller police departments usually have county and state in right away and then decide on FBI. MOO on that one.

Patrick Frazee spotted in public at waste management facility, police return to his property

Employees at the company in Teller County also tell us they saw Frazee at the facility dropping off trash from a long trailer with two other men. Witnesses say Frazee remained in a white pickup truck as the two other men, who drove in two separate cars, unloaded the trailer.

The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation.

ohhhh boy.
Wow - i seem to recall others dumping as well

Some similarities. Neither family had any idea suicide was on their minds. None at all.
Jennifer takes the car to do errands and Leanne goes for a walk with her backpack carrying rope.
It happens.

It does happen and is a sliver of a possibility, but then I go back to the behavior of certain people, and the voluntary leaving theory goes out the window for me. Jmo

That’s a great question, as I can’t overcome those things either.

In the early days, I was about 50/50 on voluntary disappearance vs. foul play.

This points me solidly in the direction of a crime.

Coupled with some of the disturbing details here, it would take something big to pull me back.

At times I'm even like she totally could have decided to take a quick trip to see Grandma, and had a car/plane accident. Then I'm like ummm with what car or plane? Back I go to my top theory.

All MOO

It makes me sad that so many are questioning CB's slow response to reporting her daughter missing. She's going through hell right now.... and we don't know the whole story, as in what she was told by PF to put her mind to ease. At least for a few days.
ITA. That is exactly what I think happened. She probably was freaking out already, but telling herself she should trust him, that her daughter is a grown up, she's probably fine, etc., but the whole time she is wrestling with doubt and fear.

Are they looking for something in the septic system?

Is that hole where vehicles were previously parked? I'm not sure, but I don't think a septic tank could support the weight of a vehicle. I've always heard it's best to stay off of them, but maybe that's dependent on the soil they're buried in.

Could and would LE leave some type of surveillance onsite to monitor the happenings in the house and they went back to pick it today?
Imo they can do this and might have and that’s why they knew to gather what items he dumped at the waste management company - at this point I’m believing he is arrogant and thinks he may be smarter than LE but if he did dump something important then we may now know he has helpers JMO

I don't know. I get a sadness looking at Kelsey's life.
I do think there is more to her story, a lot of things we don’t know.

She very well could have been troubled.

But those things being present, and foul play, are not mutually exclusive.

People who have struggles can still be murdered.

That’s why I was initially so open to a scenario that didn’t involve foul play.

But the more we learn, the less I feel that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass