CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KRDO NewsChannel 13 / KRDO.com

It comes after Eyewitness News exclusively told KRDO they saw Frazee at a waste management facility, dropping off a load on Monday.

Employees at the company in Teller County also tell us they saw Frazee at the facility dropping off trash from a long trailer with two other men. Witnesses say Frazee remained in a white pickup truck as the two other men, who drove in two separate cars, unloaded the trailer.

The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation.

Last edited:
I also hope he is nervous about his business now that the media has reported animal cruelty.
Would love to see "Animal Rights' folk, with their banners outside his places of business, and when he is performing.
Word of mouth does spread quickly.
MOO.
People with first hand knowledge of PF’s cruelty to animals need to report him to local authorities. No ifs ands or buts.

Last time we discussed the welfare check on the 25th it was said to be incorrect. So do we know which day it was?
If it really was on the 25th maybe after the authorities did not find her there, her mom called PF to ask if he had seen her, and at that time he told her that he had received the texts from her, so she wasn't that concerned. Then when she didn't return after a week she reported her missing. Jmo
11/25 check has always been incorrect. Time passing isn't going to make it right. MOO

Take note that KRDO News link previously shared on WS posts is reporting a timeline that is NOT consistent with that given by the Woodland Park Police Department. More specifically, reports that CB contacted LE on 11/25, and that's when LE performed a welfare check at her residence, and realized she was gone, are disputed by Police Chief DeYoung live press conference statement where Woodland Park police state they performed a welfare check, and opened a missing persons report on Dec 2, 2018 after contact from CB.

These are the words straight from the horses mouth if you will. Not picking on KRDO as there have been many misreported accounts regarding KB missing. LE reports always overrule.

See YouTube at about 2:00 for Police Chief's timeline.

That's a 963. ;)
MOO

Thought I had read that Kelsey did not have an active, close relationship with her mom. Will have to go back and see what led me to think that. Had Kelsey's mom ever seen the child?
From interviews with CB I would gather that her and KB speak or text 1-3 times a week on average. I can’t determine if this is a close relationship or not by this information. What one views as “close” is pretty subjective IMO, but it does tell me they keep in touch and connect weekly. With that said, they spoke on Nov 22nd.....twice. I wouldn’t be surprised if CB attempted to connect with KB on Sunday the 25th or even the 26th....check in and see how her holiday went. When there was no response I don’t think CB would of initially been worried. I do think by the middle of that following week and no response from KB, worry began to settle in. When it did settle I’m guessing she put calls in to both Doss Aviation and PF. I’d put money on it that she called Doss first!

Yes you're right. If she sounded normal and indicated she was going to dinner with him that contradicts a possible break up. Unless she was emrbassed to tell her mom? She has a religious family and had a kid before marriage but at least could reassure them she's getting married to the dad. Maybe embarrassment would prevent her from telling mom right away?

But yeah. You make sense. It would seem odd for her to tell someone about a break up but lie in such detail to her mom.

I really don't think that would keep her from telling her mom of they broke up. She's a grown woman and we don't know the circumstances of her pregnancy - maybe it was planned. She is probably a pretty honest person, not likely to lie just to deny reality for a little while. JMO.

For whatever it’s worth most Seventh Day Adventist’s in the US Do eat meat. And they Do have affairs. Don’t read too much into the religion and ‘good girl’ image put forth by family. They’re fallible and flaws humans just like everyone else.

Take note that KRDO News link previously shared on WS posts is reporting a timeline that is NOT consistent with that given by the Woodland Park Police Department. More specifically, reports that CB contacted LE on 11/25, and that's when LE performed a welfare check at her residence, and realized she was gone, are disputed by Police Chief DeYoung live press conference statement where Woodland Park police state they performed a welfare check, and opened a missing persons report on Dec 2, 2018 after contact from CB.

These are the words straight from the horses mouth if you will. Not picking on KRDO as there have been many misreported accounts regarding KB missing. LE reports always overrule.

See YouTube at about 2:00 for Police Chief's timeline.

Thank you for clarifying. It really annoys me that so many news sources get the facts wrong. Don't they fact check anymore?
I'm trying to get caught up. The only thing new from what I can tell is the neighbors statement that they saw PF's truck between 12:30 and 1:00, and that they are digging a huge whole somewhere. Are they back on the property, did they get another warrent? Where exactly are they digging?

News release with the time line on the police site says nothing about a welfare check on the 25th, only the cell phone location in ID. I can't imagine they would leave that out of it. I think there was just some confusion about that date in the very beginning so unless the PD says otherwise, I don't believe there was ever a welfare check on the 25th.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181218-182815.jpg
    Screenshot_20181218-182815.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 6
Thank you for clarifying. It really annoys me that so many news sources get the facts wrong. Don't they fact check anymore?
I'm trying to get caught up. The only thing new from what I can tell is the neighbors statement that they saw PF's truck between 12:30 and 1:00, and that they are digging a huge whole somewhere. Are they back on the property, did they get another warrent? Where exactly are they digging?
That was a photo from the initial search.

Several vehicles returned today for an unknown purpose. They didn’t stay too long though.

PF was spotted at a trash disposal facility earlier today. Police apparently confiscated some of the things he disposed of.

So if your coparent just never showed up, that would be fine. You wouldn't call his family or anything. Got it.

I didn’t say I would never call, I said if he told me he’d be gone a week (or two) I wouldn’t report him missing. If he tells me he needs me to take care of our child during his custody time, I take him at his word.

Imagine it this way....suppose on 11/26 PF reports KB missing so
police ask ‘what was your last communication with her’
PF says ‘on 11/25 she texted me and said she’d be back in a week’
police reply “let us know if you don’t hear from her by 12/3 (scenario and convo made up for illustration) ‘

In reality , if innocent, PF was expecting KB back on 12/2, her mom (next of kin, which PF is not) reported her missing on 12/2. Should PF have also reported her missing too even though he knew mom had?

You don’t report an adult missing who tells you they are going to be gone until X date . JMO

Last edited:
Wow. This is encouraging though:

“The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation.”

I’m glad they’re not taking their eyes off him.

Its possible LE are just waiting for PF to be hoist on his own petard.

I think they know more than they're releasing to the public.

IMO, PF's behavior is very off. The mother of his baby is missing and he sits on his thumb? Smarmy guy.

MOO

I would think they are on a private well and have a septic tank. If they do, I wonder where they are located on the property. I’ll have to take a look and see if I can spot it.
jmo

I had my husband look at PF’s residence using google earth to see if he could tell where a well or septic holding tank was. Of course he asked why so I told him. He said you can’t fit a body in a modern day well, but he says you could in a septic holding tank. However, he wasn’t able to tell where the septic holding tank is from google earth.
jmo

For whatever it’s worth most Seventh Day Adventist’s in the US Do eat meat. And they Do have affairs. Don’t read too much into the religion and ‘good girl’ image put forth by family. They’re fallible and flaws humans just like everyone else.
I’m not understanding this post? Are you saying KB is like this ? I don’t understand the purpose of this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper