CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my husband look at PF’s residence using google earth to see if he could tell where a well or septic holding tank was. Of course he asked why so I told him. He said you can’t fit a body in a modern day well, but he says you could in a septic holding tank. However, he wasn’t able to tell where the septic holding tank is from google earth.
jmo
A septic tank needs to be fairly close to the house on a downward slope for the drainage field. It might be indicated on the County's records when the home was built.

11/25 check has always been incorrect. Time passing isn't going to make it right. MOO
Well it's very confusing when there are articles with the wrong date, and then there are comments that follow that seem to be convincing that it is the right date. It's not the time passing that clarified it for me, it was the police report that I just saw posted here. Or police news, or FB,or whatever it was. Imo

What if he didn't report her missing because this was her MO. What if they were not friendly to each other.
What if he and his mother were the caretakers and went about their business doing their jobs.
What if Kelsey had other business she attended to and with flying was gone for long periods of time.
What if?
You don't think that LE would have checked all those things out?

What if he didn't report her missing because this was her MO. What if they were not friendly to each other.
What if he and his mother were the caretakers and went about their business doing their jobs.
What if Kelsey had other business she attended to and with flying was gone for long periods of time.
What if?
That’s an awful lot of “what if’s.”

I’m focused on what we know.

If this had an innocent explanation, three law enforcement agencies wouldn’t be involved.

They don’t call disappearances “suspicious” just because they can’t figure out where someone is.

It is based on evidence.

What if?
By all accounts she worked a demanding job which she can’t go missing from ? I’m getting a very different picture of this relationship now - JMO

Yeah, but they were LE terms, and LE stated them differently.
And reporters reported it accurately. They have the ability to follow-up and ask questions for clarification which is their profession. If you want to believe reporters got it wrong, of course that's up to you. JMO

Patrick Frazee spotted in public at waste management facility, police return to his property

Employees at the company in Teller County also tell us they saw Frazee at the facility dropping off trash from a long trailer with two other men. Witnesses say Frazee remained in a white pickup truck as the two other men, who drove in two separate cars, unloaded the trailer.

The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation.

ohhhh boy.
I’m trying to imagine what someone
suspected of recent murder could say to make me think “Sure, I’ll go to the dump and unload a trailer full of your trash for you. You just stay in your truck so no-one sees you”.....

That was a photo from the initial search.

Several vehicles returned today for an unknown purpose. They didn’t stay too long though.

PF was spotted at a trash disposal facility earlier today. Police apparently confiscated some of the things he disposed of.
Oh, darn, I thought maybe they went back again. Thank you. I've been trying to read the last two threads and there is a lot of repetition so it's hard to get caught up. I did just see the posts about him sitting in the truck while two men unloaded stuff. (I think) I wonder why he didn't get out of the truck.

suspected of recent murder could say to make me think “Sure, I’ll go to the dump and unload a trailer full of your trash for you. You just stay in your truck so no-one sees you”.....

How about
"Hey if I give you $1,000 cash would you mind coming with me to the dump to...."

I keep going back to what we do know is very little compared to what LE knows.... I think they have seen some things they want answers to either rule out or use to further search for KB.
The fact is........ what LE has said publicly "We are asking Patrick to sit down and answer some questions," De Young said.
In other words, they have come across some very fishy things and have questions.

He’s never been concerned about optics.

This is definitely not a good look.

I keep going back to what we do know is very little compared to what LE knows.... I think they have seen some things they want answers to either rule out or use to further search for KB.
The fact is........ what LE has said publicly "We are asking Patrick to sit down and answer some questions," De Young said.
In other words, they have come across some very fishy things and have questions.
And he keeps saying no. I am certain they know a lot by now and would have moved on, unless they think they have their guy.

Regarding PF waste management visit.

When you live in a rural area , you often don’t have curb side waste pick up. You have to drive all of your garbage to the dump (waste management).
Yes, that is the way it is at one our properties that is out in the country. I could see a trip being made there now. If LE left a mess after their search, he might have figured it was a good time to throw out old junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper