CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s not one iota of me that believes there’s even one iota of her that is a victim. Not one.
She was totally in on it.

I think she wanted Kelsey dead as much as he did, but she was likely suspicious of PF. wanting her to be the one do it.

It has to be crossing her mind that he could be planning to make her take the fall. But he had just enough reason in the "boyfriends are the first suspects" thing to make her at least pretend she might do it for him, but in the end she settled for the after party. She's a discusting piece o...

Yes, and we must remember that CB had seen PF’s temper and rage in person at the hospital the day baby K was born.

While he didn’t strike anyone, he was so out of control, the hospital called CPS.

Since he seems to own a short fuse with a volatile temper, I was wondering if the court would be graced with a display of one of PF's temper tantrums? Perhaps in the middle of KK's testimony? I certainly hope so because with someone that angry, they can only be in control for so long before their head explode.

The other thing I wonder about is were all of his testifying lady friends treated equally by Ma? Meaning, did she sentence ALL of them to the porch or better yet beyond the gate of the franch? Because if she did it twice, she kicked all of his lady friends out and didn't want ANY of them inside of her walls.

MOO, MOO

Since he seems to own a short fuse with a volatile temper, I was wondering if the court would be graced with a display of one of PF's temper tantrums? Perhaps in the middle of KK's testimony? I certainly hope so because with someone that angry, they can only be in control for so long before their head explode.

The other thing I wonder about is were all of his testifying lady friends treated equally by Ma? Meaning, did she sentence ALL of them to the porch or better yet beyond the gate of the franch? Because if she did it twice, she kicked all of his lady friends out and didn't want ANY of them inside of her walls.

MOO, MOO
I have to wonder why PF allowed his mother to treat his girlfriends so disrespectfully. Did she threaten to disown him? To kick him off the ranch?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member