CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MSM Refresher from KB's WP neighbors:

Neighbor: Kelsey Berreth is ‘a very kind-hearted person’

Dec 17, 2018

Kelsey Berreth has been missing since Thanksgiving.

One of her neighbors, who agreed to talk with News 5 upon our agreement in not showing her face or using her name, said she only shared brief conversations with Berreth. Still, she could sense Berreth as a nice person.

“She’s an awesome person. She’s so kind… You can tell she’s a very kind-hearted person,” the neighbor said.

[...]

Her neighbor also provided some context that could help investigators about what happened Thanksgiving Day, saying they saw another red truck at the house. Berreth owns two cars — a red Chevy pickup and a small sedan — according to Stanfill. [KB Uncle].

Patrick Frazee, Berreth’s fiance, also owns a red pickup truck.

“I looked up there, and there was both red pickups there Thanksgiving Day. And that was from 12:30 [p.m.] to 1 p.m.,” the neighbor said. “The other two cars were parked with the vehicles facing the apartment, but his was parked sideways behind them.”

The neighbor said they never saw anybody on Thanksgiving Day, but having lived there while Berreth has over the last two years, they said they’ve seen the pickup before. They’ve also seen a man driving the pickup that has come and gone from the home to pick up or drop off a baby.

Police return to search Patrick Frazee's ranch in disappearance of Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online

Dec 18, 2019

Kelsey had been living in the mountain community of Woodland Park, about 15 miles from Florissant, in a townhouse she bought in June.

Gerber was away for the Thanksgiving holiday and her last interaction with Kelsey was the week before, when she gave her a baby gate for the house.

'She seemed fine. She's a gorgeous baby and Kelsey was just a great neighbor, she was always really quiet and there was never any problem at all. All of us are praying she's okay,' Gerber said.

Her neighbor A G [edited by me], 71, said she had assumed Frazee lived there with Kelsey and the baby, and said she saw him come and go in a red work truck.

Now that would be a bombshell (said in Nancy Grace voice) if his father did his will in per stripes, and skipped Patrick and it went to his offsprings.

.....whoa, I'm having another thought.... if his father did to Patricks offsprings and skipped him totally.
Knowing his son was such a loser, Patrick's father may very well have left his estate in trust to his grandchildren....happens a lot.

Patrick certainly couldn't let Kelsey control that and his mother would be furious at the thought.

I totally agree and it seems like his lies went to numerous people so Im starting to question just about everything he allegedly said.

A few questions if anyone knows the answer to these.

Do we know why he had KB's gun to begin with?

Was that ever confirmed from KB that she let him have her gun? Or was that just PF saying these things?

Was KB's gun ever recovered?
We don’t know that he ever really had it I think. I thought KB texted CB that she got it back and felt safe, but they did not ask her about that when she took the stand. So I’m not sure.

I believe that we could not talk about his fathers will before here due to TOS. But now that it has been brought up in court, MOO??? can it be discussed if found as relevant to testimony?

The fact that those tweets were discussed in testimony tells us the estate is relevant to Kelsey's murder.

Why else would the judge have allowed them in?

This motive thing is growing by the minute.

Last edited:
I totally agree and it seems like his lies went to numerous people so Im starting to question just about everything he allegedly said.

A few questions if anyone knows the answer to these.

Do we know why he had KB's gun to begin with?

Was that ever confirmed from KB that she let him have her gun? Or was that just PF saying these things?

Was KB's gun ever recovered?
I think it went to KK'S friend,'s friend.

Ima skip any introductions and leap right in.

Who wants to bet little KB has an inheritance from grandpa that the Frazee with custody of her gets their hands on it?

Won't it be satisfying if the estate is already paying monthly maintenance for BabyK to the Berreths?

All the Frazees would have to be in a knot!

We don’t know that he ever really had it I think. I thought KB texted CB that she got it back and felt safe, but they did not ask her about that when she took the stand. So I’m not sure.
Cheryl confirmed that during their phone conversations that morning, she knew Kelsey wanted to create a backup plan for dinner and wanted to get her gun back — though it wasn’t clear why it wasn’t in her possession — because she didn’t feel safe running without it, Cheryl said. Cheryl noted the structure of the text seemed odd. It had lots of punctuation marks and exclamation points, which Kelsey typically didn’t use.

Frazee trial: Witnesses explain suspicions after woman disappears

Oops :) I always thought it was "Moronicity" :p

Yes, "Moronicity" is another portmanteau we invented.

Actually, we've come up with quite a few here.

We may need to invent our own language to describe this family.

We can call it, "Frazish."

It will consist primarily of grunts, clacks and whistles.

On account of I'm pretty sure that's how PF communicates.

JMO.

That text was sent Nov 20...

They exchanged texts on Nov. 20, when Kelsey said she convinced Frazee to go to the company’s holiday party with her. Siebring replied, saying that was great news because he wanted to get to know him.

Soooo then according to PF, 2 days later she breaks it off and needs space. Um, yeah sure. Good to know the date of this text exchange with Siebring.

Yes, "Moronicity" is another portmanteau we invented.

Actually, we've come up with quite a few here.

We may need to invent our own language.

We can call it "Frazish."

It will consist primarily of grunts, clacks and whistles.

On account of I'm pretty sure that's how PF communicates.

JMO.
Frazish, LOL!! Perfect :p

Cheryl confirmed that during their phone conversations that morning, she knew Kelsey wanted to create a backup plan for dinner and wanted to get her gun back — though it wasn’t clear why it wasn’t in her possession — because she didn’t feel safe running without it, Cheryl said. Cheryl noted the structure of the text seemed odd. It had lots of punctuation marks and exclamation points, which Kelsey typically didn’t use.

Thank you! This was the first time I saw that they did ask CB about it. So I wonder why PF actually had her gun?

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
UPDATE: Credit union worker describes “very strange interaction” with #PatrickFrazee on Dec. 5. He stopped in at Ent Credit Union asking to see surveillance from Nov. 22 and any transactions from #KelseyBerreth thru Nov. 22. But he expressed no concern for her welfare. @csgazette

2:06 PM - 4 Nov 2019

What’s more, #PatrickFrazee told the worker that #KelseyBerreth had spoken to her mother on Sunday after Thanksgiving, leading her to point out that Berreth wasn’t missing on holiday.

2:09 PM - 4 Nov 2019

When credit union worker made that comment, #PatrickFrazee turned “abrupt” and said that #KelseyBerreth had not talked to her mother on the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

2:10 PM - 4 Nov 2019

One investigator said #KelseyBerreth’s home smelled “pleasant,” apparently from scented candle. Another cop said candle was on a hot plate that had been left on. #PatrickFrazee

2:14 PM - 4 Nov 2019

BACKGROUND: We know from opening statement that allegation against #PatrickFrazee was that he blindfolded #KelseyBerreth and asked her to guess scent of a candle before beating her w/ bat. @csgazette

2:16 PM - 4 Nov 2019

Jury has heard from 10 witnesses so far, nine of them today. #PatrickFrazee trial is moving at brisk pace. On course to last 3 weeks. #KelseyBerreth

2:17 PM - 4 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members