CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One investigator said #KelseyBerreth’s home smelled “pleasant,” apparently from scented candle. Another cop said candle was on a hot plate that had been left on. #PatrickFrazee

Lance Benzel on Twitter

Jeepers. Sounds like there really was a candle.

Yup, we saw pictures of the candles. There was one on a hot plate for sure and I think one on the stove. That's what it looked like to me anyway.

Soooo then according to PF, 2 days later she breaks it off and needs space. Um, yeah sure. Good to know the date of this text exchange with Siebring.

Exactly.

KB is helping to prosecute PF by some of her own communication she had with 3rd parties which was unbeknownst to PF.

Same sort of thing with her brother who sent the christmas gift and was trying to get ahold of KB about it.

I wish this could help stop future murderers if they would just stop to think for a minute that they may not be aware of discussions and actions the person already took which can lead to their downfall.

A good example of this type of thing was in the Heather Elvis murder case where she was on the phone talking to her roomate about who she was fixing to meet up with right before she left and was never heard from again. I think its safe to say the perp(s) in her case had no idea Heather was on the phone telling her roomate who she had been talking to just minutes before and who she was fixing to meet up with.

Perps have no idea about some of these 3rd party communications and I wish it would be the one thing to stop murderers in their tracks. But of course it wont stop them, and unfortunately there will always be the next foolish perp willing to try to get away with murder.

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
UPDATE: Credit union worker describes “very strange interaction” with #PatrickFrazee on Dec. 5. He stopped in at Ent Credit Union asking to see surveillance from Nov. 22 and any transactions from #KelseyBerreth thru Nov. 22. But he expressed no concern for her welfare. @csgazette

2:06 PM - 4 Nov 2019

What’s more, #PatrickFrazee told the worker that #KelseyBerreth had spoken to her mother on Sunday after Thanksgiving, leading her to point out that Berreth wasn’t missing on holiday.

2:09 PM - 4 Nov 2019

When credit union worker made that comment, #PatrickFrazee turned “abrupt” and said that #KelseyBerreth had not talked to her mother on the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

2:10 PM - 4 Nov 2019

One investigator said #KelseyBerreth’s home smelled “pleasant,” apparently from scented candle. Another cop said candle was on a hot plate that had been left on. #PatrickFrazee

2:14 PM - 4 Nov 2019

BACKGROUND: We know from opening statement that allegation against #PatrickFrazee was that he blindfolded #KelseyBerreth and asked her to guess scent of a candle before beating her w/ bat. @csgazette

2:16 PM - 4 Nov 2019

Jury has heard from 10 witnesses so far, nine of them today. #PatrickFrazee trial is moving at brisk pace. On course to last 3 weeks. #KelseyBerreth

2:17 PM - 4 Nov 2019
BOOM! Wow. Just wow. The slow trickle of information is one bombshell after bombshell sealing PF fate....not that there was ever a doubt.
Jmo, the silence from camp *cough* reasonable doubters *cough* screaming ThIs Is GOiNg To Be He SaId SaId is rapidly becoming wonderfully, and gloriously deafening.

Lance Benzel @lancebenzel
UPDATE: Credit union worker describes “very strange interaction” with #PatrickFrazee on Dec. 5. He stopped in at Ent Credit Union asking to see surveillance from Nov. 22 and any transactions from #KelseyBerreth thru Nov. 22. But he expressed no concern for her welfare.
@csgazette
5:06 PM · Nov 4, 2019·

ETA _ Sorry @Seattle1 just saw your post

BOOM! Wow. Just wow. The slow trickle of information is one bombshell after bombshell sealing PF fate....not that there was ever a doubt.
Jmo, the silence from camp *cough* reasonable doubters *cough* screaming ThIs Is GOiNg To Be He SaId SaId is rapidly becoming wonderfully, and gloriously deafening.
Yep.

How about "Idionity?" (combining root words "Idiot," "Moron" and "Stupidity?"

Does that come more trippingly off the tongue?

Wait...I thought "idiocity" was your earlier description. That's my personal favorite. And I continue to use it all the time. Unfortunately, it is when referencing some of my nearest and dearest!

Well now! It's too bad that Sheila wasn't there to hear that comment from Cheryl! I bet the look she would have given Patrick wouldn't have had any maternal love showing on it. It makes me wonder why she would call animal control on her own son? Oh never mind, who can figure this bunch out.....
The way Patrick treated those dogs would certainly make them violent and I'm not surprised animal control would need to get involved.

BBM
Woodland Park police Cpl. Dena Currin testified Monday morning as prosecutors played a recording of a Dec. 2 phone call between her and Frazee about his missing fiancee. Frazee told the corporal that the last time he had spoken to Berreth was when they broke up.

“We basically had a heart to heart that this wasn’t working out, that she wanted to go our separate ways,” Frazee told Corporal Dena Currin on Dec. 2.

At the time of the call, Frazee already knew that Berreth’s mom was worried that nobody had heard from her daughter for days. But never once did he seem to express any worry about the whereabouts of the mother of his child and he never asked the officer if she had found any clues.

Kelsey Berreth murder case: Officer says Patrick Frazee's seeming lack of concern for missing fiancée stood out

Last edited:
Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Yes. They asked about her helping the couple with finances and why Patrick still lived on the family ranch. Defense said it was to care for his mom. Cheryl says it was to care for his animals, fearing his mom would call animal control if they got out of hand
12:32 PM - 4 Nov 2019
(Responding to question about whether or not the defense questioned CB)

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
She & son Clint called police to start the investigation on Dec. 2. They got here on Dec. 3 https://twitter.com/crimerocket/status/1191316879597621250 …
12:33 PM - 4 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Just jury selection. Not opening statements. She hasn’t been in the court since
12:33 PM - 4 Nov 2019
(Responding to question about SF in the courtroom)

If Patrick's ma required his care around the clock, how could she be expected to care for a toddler while he's in jail?

Suing for custody?

Do they think no one has any reasoning skills?

(Sorry, I know this has been discussed.)

Last edited:
PF’s mom should have called animal control on her son.

"And the Golden Post of the Day Award Goes To...."
(Drum Roll, Please):

6579.gif
6049.gif

I vaguely remember something about it having been discussed and possibly it was CB that spoke of it, but I don't have a link and hesitate to elaborate as I'd hate to be wrong on this one.

Reportedly, PF had taken possession of KB's gun around January after an argument. PF alleges he gave KB her gun back on Thanksgiving, (CB confirmed KB told her she got her gun back from PF).

It's believed that PF took the gun from KB's condo after he killed her, and reportedly gave it to KK inside a bag after she cleaned the condo and before KK headed to Idaho. KK later gave the gun to a friend in ID (he's expected to testify by skype). MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member