CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. The whole plan was to make it look like Kelsey took off.

A fire would be the exact opposite of that intent, as it would draw immediate attention to Kelsey’s disappearance.

He wanted to delay things.
bbm
he wasn't there though....:p

pretty big thing to trust someone else down to the letter to get everything right.
kk may have had a light bulb moment. too much splatter laying around???
decided to make her job easier.
not out of the realm of possibility for me!o_O

moo

Although it’s also possible that KK lit candles to try to mask certain smells post-clean-up.

Why leave the hob/stove on though? And pump up the heating? Surely cleaning up was hot work, even on a cold day.

Heat thing confuses me. Wasn't cold last Thanksgiving, I spent it in Colorado Springs (which isn't far away) and I remember we were all outside in short sleeves for a large part of the day.

Not sure about the following days, but perhaps KK did turn the heat on when she was cleaning. No idea, like you said, you'd think it would get hot in there.

Admissions would come through her lawyer not her at first. Via hypotheticals. And those hypotheticals aren’t evidence.

More importantly, admissions made to the DA during plea negotiations cannot be used against someone to convict them, per CRE 410. Such statements are inadmissible. That’s to encourage people to negotiate freely.

So the only source of the admissions to conspiracy cane from KK and it could not be used against her per the law.

They could be used against PF though. What would you do if you were the DA? Refuse to use the info that can’t be used to prosecute the conspirator or use it to convict the murderer?
You never fail to say it well, gitana!

bbm
he wasn't there though....:p

pretty big thing to trust someone else down to the letter to get everything right.
kk may have had a light bulb moment. too much splatter laying around???
decided to make her job easier.
not out of the realm of possibility for me!o_O

moo
If she wanted to go to jail. Because that’s how you go to jail.

If someone asked me three times to kill someone, my first response would be "No", and my second response would be "Why"?.....(and in this criminal case the answer would probably be a lie). I wonder if KK will be asked if she asked PF "Why do you want her killed."?

Yes, "Moronicity" is another portmanteau we invented.

Actually, we've come up with quite a few here.

We may need to invent our own language to describe this family.

We can call it, "Frazish."

It will consist primarily of grunts, clacks and whistles.

On account of I'm pretty sure that's how PF communicates.

JMO.

Moronicity; noun, “mow rah NE si tee” 1. a level of moronic behavior seldom seen in the general population 2. behavior that elicits one of the following responses; “Are you kidding me!”, “WHAT!!??!!”, “That’s insane!”, “No one in their right mind would ______”, slack jawed stares, slow head shaking, eye rolling. usage “Billy contemplated the moronicity of attempting to jump seventeen Great Danes with a unicycle.” origin: websleuths

In my line of work I see too many parents who do not give a you know what about their children or their welfare. But they fight viciously and go bankrupt protecting their rights to possess and control their kids.

It’s crazy. But very common.

Just look at the Dulos case.

So many similarities to the Dulos case and now we see an inheritance popping up here too.

If she wanted to go to jail. Because that’s how you go to jail.

bbm
a don't know mg I think they both thought they had this licked .:eek:
cleaning up a murder scene all by it self SHOULD be a ticket to jail don't you think?
turning on a stove switch and hoping for the best isn't the hardest thing she did that day......
seeing her mannerisms at sonic.
cat who at the canary :mad: imo

bbm
a don't know mg I think they both thought they had this licked .:eek:
cleaning up a murder scene all by it self SHOULD be a ticket to jail don't you think?
turning on a stove switch and hoping for the best isn't the hardest thing she did that day......
seeing her mannerisms at sonic.
cat who at the canary :mad: imo
I am confused , was the actual stove burner on and a candle sitting on top or was the candle on one of those little candle heaters ? Or do we know?

Heat thing confuses me. Wasn't cold last Thanksgiving, I spent it in Colorado Springs (which isn't far away) and I remember we were all outside in short sleeves for a large part of the day.

Not sure about the following days, but perhaps KK did turn the heat on when she was cleaning. No idea, like you said, you'd think it would get hot in there.

Can someone help me recall, was Nov 24 the alleged condo clean up day by KK? Anyone know the window of time?

Using the Dark Sky weather app, the time machine feature shows Woodland Park having a high of 46 degrees at noon, dropping to 44 at 2:00pm and then really dropping from there after the sun went down, with 28 degrees at 4:00pm.

I’m at a lower altitude, but right now it is 48 degrees and we are comfortably grilling outdoors. It is much warmer in the sun than the shade, but not terribly uncomfortable in the shade where there is no wind.

I think the big concern with KK having windows open mat be that anyone nearby could see inside in and observe what she was doing once it was dark outside. Especially if she was dressed in her hazmat suit or simply varied a lot in hair color, body shape, etc.

moo

Attachments

• 7CB32CD5-9545-4EF4-B20E-0481AF409972.jpeg
    7CB32CD5-9545-4EF4-B20E-0481AF409972.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors