CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carol McKinley on Twitter
The emerging narrative of the relationship shows one person who says love is on the rocks (#PatrickFrazee), while the other appears completely on board (#KelseyBerreth) Meanwhile, tedious testimony explaining condo crime scene pix has one juror yawning. @ABC
3:07 PM - 4 Nov 2019

Bank Teller testifies #PatrickFrazee asked for surveillance footage of him going through the ATM on Thanksgiving Day. He needed a timeline for what could be a custody problem, then mixes up dates betw when #KelseyBerreth went missing and the last day she spoke with her mom.
3:10 PM - 4 Nov 2019

He needed the footage for what could be a custody problem when he says KB left and gave him the baby on Thanksgiving? So um according to him she gave him custody for a while on that day while she sorted things out. The custody problem would have been?

PF makes my head spin. I’m sure some of the jurors are scratching theirs.

I want to say it was in the picture of the cinnamon rolls, you could see the candles in the background. Viehman pointed them out. One candle was on an actual candle warmer plugged in and still on she said. (this was right next to stove). It looked like another candle was just sitting on the stove. Not being used or anything.

Highly doubt KK was trying to burn the place down, probably just lazy and hungry and left in a hurry.....
Probably left on to disguise the smell of cleaning supplies and bleach that was used to clean up. Imo

The emerging narrative of the relationship shows one person who says love is on the rocks (#PatrickFrazee), while the other appears completely on board (#KelseyBerreth) Meanwhile, tedious testimony explaining condo crime scene pix has one juror yawning. @ABC
3:07 PM - 4 Nov 2019

Bank Teller testifies #PatrickFrazee asked for surveillance footage of him going through the ATM on Thanksgiving Day. He needed a timeline for what could be a custody problem, then mixes up dates betw when #KelseyBerreth went missing and the last day she spoke with her mom.
3:10 PM - 4 Nov 2019

First, give those jurors some caffeine! No yawning here. Pay very close attention, people!

Second, dang he's dumber than dumb! Did he serious think he could just stroll into the bank and ask for camera footage? Then to mess up the dates is awesome! Thanks for nailing yourself even more.

So many horsies!
emot-horse.gif
emot-horse.gif
emot-horse.gif
emot-horse.gif
emot-horse.gif

First, give those jurors some caffeine! No yawning here. Pay very close attention, people!

Second, dang he's dumber than dumb! Did he serious think he could just stroll into the bank and ask for camera footage? Then to mess up the dates is awesome! Thanks for nailing yourself even more.
For a mute at present he sure was a motor mouth before he got arrested.

Can someone help me recall, was Nov 24 the alleged condo clean up day by KK? Anyone know the window of time?

Using the Dark Sky weather app, the time machine feature shows Woodland Park having a high of 46 degrees at noon, dropping to 44 at 2:00pm and then really dropping from there after the sun went down, with 28 degrees at 4:00pm.

I’m at a lower altitude, but right now it is 48 degrees and we are comfortably grilling outdoors. It is much warmer in the sun than the shade, but not terribly uncomfortable in the shade where there is no wind.

I think the big concern with KK having windows open mat be that anyone nearby could see inside in and observe what she was doing once it was dark outside. Especially if she was dressed in her hazmat suit or simply varied a lot in hair color, body shape, etc.

moo
Take this with a grain of salt please since its moo.
Having lived in the southwest at an almost identical elevation as Woodland Park, 48 degrees depending on the day can be pleasant, or zomg, toss some extra logs on the fire, and gimmie an extra heap of green chile stew cuz its freaking cold.

Heat thing confuses me. Wasn't cold last Thanksgiving, I spent it in Colorado Springs (which isn't far away) and I remember we were all outside in short sleeves for a large part of the day.

Not sure about the following days, but perhaps KK did turn the heat on when she was cleaning. No idea, like you said, you'd think it would get hot in there.

Maybe a reset?

Autumn/winter bring frequent power outages to my area which results in my heat/thermostat to revert to factory default of 70 degrees. Makes me crazy as I travel often and nothing freaks me out more than to unlock the door and walk inside to balmy 70!

Moronicity; noun, “mow rah NE si tee” 1. a level of moronic behavior seldom seen in the general population 2. behavior that elicits one of the following responses; “Are you kidding me!”, “WHAT!!??!!”, “That’s insane!”, “No one in their right mind would ______”, slack jawed stares, slow head shaking, eye rolling. usage “Billy contemplated the moronicity of attempting to jump seventeen Great Danes with a unicycle.” origin: websleuths

I was off topic no post please.

Frazee trial: Witnesses explain suspicions after woman disappears
SABBM:
When asked about their finances, Cheryl said she was under the impression that it was cheaper for Kelsey to live in Woodland Park and Frazee to rent the apartment than for him to travel to see her in Washington. Declining cattle prices were to blame, she said.

Knowing the couple had this hardship, Cheryl told Kelsey she would help them buy a ranch, but Frazee worried about family perception if he couldn’t make a payment.

They also struggled when Kelsey was offered a pilot job in Grand Junction. Frazee didn’t want her to leave, but also wanted her to have a job, Cheryl said.

Police asked if Cheryl or Clint had used any cleaning supplies while they stayed in Kelsey’s condo. They hadn’t — only dish soap to clean dishes.

The defense did not cross-examine Clint.

The third witness prosecutors called to the stand Monday was Angela Gerber, an elderly woman who lived next door to Kelsey. Their condos share a wall.

Gerber said she was in Utah for Thanksgiving and returned home the following Tuesday.

Siebring worked as Kelsey’s assistant flight director. He was first assigned to work with her in July 2018. She was “incredibly diligent” in her work, he said, and even though the process was meant to be stressful, she handled it well.

On days where she thought she’d miss work, she always notified him, he said. She’d typically enter PTO ahead of time in the company’s system, but there were some circumstances where employees were sick, so they’d call or text to let supervisors know. It wasn’t uncommon for Kelsey to text in sick, he said. He noted she would then call the scheduling department to let them know.

On Thanksgiving, Siebring sent a text to everybody he worked alongside wishing them a happy Thanksgiving. He said Kelsey’s reply, which came late in the day, read: “Hi Ray, it was a great day... Happy Thanksgiving to you too.” He said it was odd that she used a comma after his name instead of an exclamation point. He also noted she often used smiley faces in her texts, but didn’t in this message.

Patricia Key, the manager of a credit union in Woodland Park, then testified about her interactions with Frazee days after Berreth went missing. She said he used an ATM there on Nov. 22, the day Berreth was allegedly killed, and then came into the credit union on Dec. 5.

She said she found that to be weird and asked Frazee how video could help him if police didn’t know when Berreth went missing.
She gave him a surveillance still showing his vehicle and noted in court that Frazee didn’t ask for any further transaction history, photos or video beyond Nov. 22.

She said she helped him because she was trying to be empathetic toward his loss of a loved one but grew suspicious of the timeline he was giving her. After the conversation, she said she contacted her legal team and police and wrote down notes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member