CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the one hand, I want that devil to jump and and scream, "Alright, already, I did it!!"

Now, on the other hand, there's a little voice inside me saying, "I want to hear every little nitty gritty detail about this sick, twisted, freaky family." Must be the "bad" in me :oops:
That devil is also sitting on my shoulder!

Snipped for focus- is that allegedly what he said to KK? If so, I call BS! Why wouldn't a father care about their own child over a side kick? Give me a break, PF and KK!
They both lie like rugs. If all we have is her verbal claim, that's less than nothing.

I have always felt kk was extremely jealous of kb for having pf's child, and that may have been the sole motive, pf fixing that.

KK was in a DECADES long relationship with him. yet he never mentioned he was going to become a father! She had to hear about that little factoid elsewhere...

My guess is she loves him, has for years, and that had to hurt.

The only fix would be if she could take the child from kb and help pf raise her.

If that had to be "over kb's dead body"
I dont think kk was going to let that stop her.

I am confused , was the actual stove burner on and a candle sitting on top or was the candle on one of those little candle heaters ? Or do we know?

I want to say it was in the picture of the cinnamon rolls, you could see the candles in the background. Viehman pointed them out. One candle was on an actual candle warmer plugged in and still on she said. (this was right next to stove). It looked like another candle was just sitting on the stove. Not being used or anything.

Highly doubt KK was trying to burn the place down, probably just lazy and hungry and left in a hurry.....

Real quick question??? Facebook live tonight is with who & what time? I saw 7:00pm but not sure of the time zone (I'm EST)..... TIA (again :) )

7 p.m. mountain time, 9 p.m. eastern time.

Facebook live Sam at "koaa 5"? ETA it may be on his page as He also appears to have his own Facebook page at "Sam Kraemer TV"

He said he will share his notes on his Facebook page of Sam Kramer TV. That is what he said in his Twitter today.

Sam Kraemer (@SamKraemerTV) on Twitter

Q.What is the Facebook acct you’ll use to share your notes??
A.
Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV
4h
Sam Kraemer TV

Last edited:
I am confused , was the actual stove burner on and a candle sitting on top or was the candle on one of those little candle heaters ? Or do we know?

FWIW media posted it was a “hot plate”

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
One investigator said #KelseyBerreth’s home smelled “pleasant,” apparently from scented candle. Another cop said candle was on a hot plate that had been left on. #PatrickFrazee

I want to say it was in the picture of the cinnamon rolls, you could see the candles in the background. Viehman pointed them out. One candle was on an actual candle warmer plugged in and still on she said. (this was right next to stove). It looked like another candle was just sitting on the stove. Not being used or anything.

Highly doubt KK was trying to burn the place down, probably just lazy and hungry and left in a hurry.....
Thx for clarification.

Carol McKinley on Twitter
The emerging narrative of the relationship shows one person who says love is on the rocks (#PatrickFrazee), while the other appears completely on board (#KelseyBerreth) Meanwhile, tedious testimony explaining condo crime scene pix has one juror yawning. @ABC
3:07 PM - 4 Nov 2019

Carol McKinley on Twitter
Bank Teller testifies #PatrickFrazee asked for surveillance footage of him going through the ATM on Thanksgiving Day. He needed a timeline for what could be a custody problem, then mixes up dates betw when #KelseyBerreth went missing and the last day she spoke with her mom.
3:10 PM - 4 Nov 2019

Please tell me whats his face "father figure" whose name I can not recall is going to testify. Please please please tell me Prosecution is going to call "Daddy Issue". Lie to me if you have to.
I dying to hear what Mr "Forget We Were Here" has to say.

I'm thinking he might say something like, "Forget about the whole thing. Forget about me saying 'forget we were here.' Just forget about it. Forget that I know PF. Forget that I'm his father figure. Just forget all of it."

This is what I'm picturing in my mind's eye, @GoJacks, did it look like the candle was on a burner similar to this?
upload_2019-11-4_18-34-44.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member