CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough.
I'm just internally screaming into the void while my blood boils that PF is sitting there cool as a cucumber doodling. Meanwhile, CB, and CB2 were reliving trauma.

The only comfort in that, is the jury is seeing that. They are seeing visibly reactions, and the lack of reactions.

But I still can hope and wish that P**rick Frazee is dying on the inside, terrified, and raging knowing he is screwed and going down hard. And I really hope him going down provides the Berreths some comfort.

Silly you...he's writing his memoir! "The Stupidity Diaries"

...snipped...
The way it was said by Cheryl- that PF lived with his mother because of his animals- does that not sound like to others that he might not have lived there all of his life?
As to the bolded, that sounds like a lie that he told Kelsey, so he wouldn't have to mov e in with her. He had no interest in being in that relationship, but needed an excuse to stay away. JMO

If Patrick's ma required his care around the clock, how could she be expected to care for a toddler while he's in jail?

Suing for custody?

Do they think no one has any reasoning skills?
narcs biggest Achilles heel....lack of self awareness.
the lies and manipulations..........

they can not see the hypocrisy they bring. and its fabulous.:)

Well it could have been a ruse, and he started swinging before he ever put a candle in front of her.

I also thought it likely that any candles would have been thrown out by KK.

Thank God she’s lazy.

Although it’s also possible that KK lit candles to try to mask certain smells post-clean-up.

Why leave the hob/stove on though? And pump up the heating? Surely cleaning up was hot work, even on a cold day.

Although it’s also possible that KK lit candles to try to mask certain smells post-clean-up.

Why leave the hob/stove on though? And pump up the heating? Surely cleaning up was hot work, even on a cold day.
Jmo
KK opened windows for ventilation and air out smell of the bloodbath that took place and cleaning chemicals.

And she still had their pictures up in the condo as testimony says CB turned them over.
I was surprised to hear CB admit that. It seems like she knew early on that something was horribly wrong. She then had to play the 'game' with PF until they could get baby K out of his grasp. :(

I have a ton of respect for CB1 and CB2 and how they've handled themselves, baby K is exactly where she needs to be.

MOO

bbm
if I left a stove element on I would be mindful it could burn the place down eventually like days later when I am far far away .....maybe????:confused::oops:

moo

Anyone in contact with Sam / KOAA or Stephenie / Denver7 to ask questions or clarify things that can share some feedback from me? I am finding some errors in their most recent story, I am guessing they will keep tweaking as they go, but this is the biggest contradiction.

In paragraphs nine and ten, I see “brother” and then “husband” and think that might cause some confusion to others that are not reading all the details over and over the way we are here...

Frazee trial: Witnesses explain suspicions after woman disappears

The following day, Cheryl and Kelsey’s brother flew from Washington to Colorado. That day, Cheryl asked if Frazee had gone looking for Kelsey and he said he hadn’t. This was the last time they spoke, she said in court Monday.

Cheryl and her husband arrived at their daughter’s Woodland Park condo late on Dec. 3 and couldn’t see any obvious clues in the darkness, so they returned the following morning.

I wonder if the candles were left burning hoping a fire would start and destroy the remaining evidence.
I doubt it. The whole plan was to make it look like Kelsey took off.

A fire would be the exact opposite of that intent, as it would draw immediate attention to Kelsey’s disappearance.

He wanted to delay things.

If Patrick's ma required his care around the clock, how could she be expected to care for a toddler while he's in jail?

Suing for custody?

Do they think no one has any reasoning skills?

(Sorry, I know this has been discussed.)
BBM
Aaaahhh.......you see that there IS the problem with the F clan. When you suffer from "moronicity" you are not able to determine that you are the ones that have NO reasoning skills :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member