CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KMVT News on Twitter
One investigator said even though it was a missing persons case, as he was taking pictures he felt like something was suspicious inside the home. #patrickfrazee #kelseyberreth
4:48 PM - 4 Nov 2019

Day two of Colorado murder trail wraps up
[...]

Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey's mom, testified Friday; she finished her testimony Monday. Prosecutors also had Kelsey's brother Clint testify along with 10 others.

[...]

Clint Berreth spoke about the last time he talked to his little sister Kelsey. Through tears he said he thought Kelsey wasn't responding because she was mad at him, but when he learned his mom hadn't heard from her either, he had a feeling something was wrong.

[...]

An investigator they refer to as "the evidence person" also spoke. He went into Kelsey's condo to take pictures for the missing person investigation.

He said even though it was a missing persons case, as he was taking pictures he felt like something was suspicious inside the home. Now he says he has more than 630 pieces of evidence for this case.

[...]

I don't believe PF knew about the neighbor's camera on Thanksgiving Day. I'm sure he only became aware after the deed was done and by then it was too late. Even as moronistic as he is, I don't think he'd have allowed himself to be seen 11 TIMES THAT DAY!! But then again...…. :p

PF and RS were seen picking up the ornament from Kelsey's doorstep Dec 2 or 3rd IIRC and they knew about it then according to RS.

MOO

KMVT News on Twitter
One investigator said even though it was a missing persons case, as he was taking pictures he felt like something was suspicious inside the home. #patrickfrazee #kelseyberreth

[...]

Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey's mom, testified Friday; she finished her testimony Monday. Prosecutors also had Kelsey's brother Clint testify along with 10 others.

Law enforcement gave testimony and a few people who had contact with Patrick Frazee after Kelsey disappeared.

Clint Berreth spoke about the last time he talked to his little sister Kelsey. Through tears he said he thought Kelsey wasn't responding because she was mad at him, but when he learned his mom hadn't heard from her either, he had a feeling something was wrong.

[...]

An investigator they refer to as "the evidence person" also spoke. He went into Kelsey's condo to take pictures for the missing person investigation.

He said even though it was a missing persons case, as he was taking pictures he felt like something was suspicious inside the home. Now he says he has more than 630 pieces of evidence for this case.

[...]
Smart man!

BBM:
Dan seems like a shag carpet kind of guy.

I just have to repost this. It's the infamous "voluminous evidence" presser by DA May:

And, here's a portion of what I included in my post with that video back on 04/19.
These words resonate even more today than they did back then:

I noted that DA May used the word "voluminous" more than once to describe the amount of evidence that has been gathered in the case.
He has what he needs to prove PF's guilt, and he knows it.
PF has helped DA May's case immeasurably with his own moronic actions.
He's handed the DA a ton of evidence on a silver platter.

DA May realizes it, too.

I'm sure he'll take full advantage of every mistake PF made.

JMO.
PREACH! I'm with you! Amen. :oops: MOO

Carol McKinley‏ @CarolAMcKinley
Bank Teller testifies #PatrickFrazee asked for surveillance footage of him going through the ATM on Thanksgiving Day. He needed a timeline for what could be a custody problem, then mixes up dates betw when #KelseyBerreth went missing and the last day she spoke with her mom.

2:10 PM - 4 Nov 2019

ETA: I still can't believe PF couched this as a "custody" inquiry. :eek:

This article provides a great deal of detail as to the teller’s testimony. Absolutely damning stuff.

Bank manager: Patrick Frazee asked for surveillance video of himself from day Kelsey Berreth was last seen

Multiple witnesses testified about the days after Woodland Park mother Kelsey Berreth disappeared during day 2 of the trial for the man accused of killing her.

“Mr. Frazee asked me if I could get those things for him and I said I could, he said he was needing to have a timeline for that time because he and his fiance had broken up the day before, he was getting together with her to see about custody for their child, and he needed to set a timeline for where he was the day before,” Key said on the witness stand, adding that Frazee told her his fiancee had gone missing.

I said ‘if you don’t know when she went missing, how will this timeline help you?’” Key said. “He said ‘well, exactly.”

A few other parts of the conversation stuck out to her.

“What he said was ‘all I know was that after she was seen at Safeway, she’s talked to her mother on Sunday, and no one’s seen her since,’” Key said. “So I stopped the conversation and said ‘if she talked to her mother after Thanksgiving, then she wasn’t missing on Thanksgiving. It was very peculiar to me.

“He was very abrupt and said ‘she didn’t talk to her mother on the Sunday after Thanksgiving’ and I was thinking ‘you just said that,” Key said. “It was just a very strange interaction there.”

Bank manager: Patrick Frazee asked for surveillance video of himself from day Kelsey Berreth was last seen

I bet his attorneys are banging their heads on the table 111 times!! We thought he was toast before....hahaha! What little we know.

Maybe just banging their hooves 11 times!

If we're getting this amazing nugget on Day 2, imagine what the coming testimony will bring.

Let's place bets on which day the tooth will show up. I'm in for it being the cliffhanger this Friday.

If the jury gets too weary of the slam-dunkiness of this case, the prosecutors may have to wear those 2-people horse costumes to keep everybody entertained and awake......"Now, back to you, Mr. May...."

Maybe just banging their hooves 11 times!

If we're getting this amazing nugget on Day 2, imagine what the coming testimony will bring.

Let's place bets on which day the tooth will show up. I'm in for it being the cliffhanger this Friday.

Haha!! Yes, their hooves! My bad :p

I think we're going to be finding out a lot of things we haven't known thus far VERY quickly!

No doubt that this case was over long before it ever began. DA has it in the bag.
The only other thing PF could have possibly done to prove his guilt was run around waving lit sparklers out of his (_x_) while brandishing a bloody bat & screaming I KILLED KB as KK while video taped him at the burn site.
The glorious gift that this judge is giving us all is that PF is indeed getting above and beyond a fair trial, and that there is no way PF is ever going to see the light of day once this is over.

NOV 4, 2019

[...]

It was Dec. 5, 2018 — three days after Cheryl Berreth called police and said she hadn’t heard from her daughter in days.

“That afternoon, I was on the teller line — we were a little short-staffed — and two gentlemen approached me and asked if one of my employees was there that day,” Patricia Key, the manager of the ENT Credit Union in Woodland Park, said.

[...]

“Once we were in my office, Mr. Frazee asked if he could see the surveillance or video surveillance from our ATM from Nov. 22,” Key said.

[...]

During her conversation with him, Key said she could access the surveillance video from his trip to the bank on Thanksgiving.

“Mr. Frazee asked me if I could get those things for him and I said I could, he said he was needing to have a timeline for that time because he and his fiance had broken up the day before, he was getting together with her to see about custody for their child, and he needed to set a timeline for where he was the day before,” Key said on the witness stand, adding that Frazee told her his fiancee had gone missing.

“I said ‘if you don’t know when she went missing, how will this timeline help you?’” Key said. “He said ‘well, exactly.”

[...]

That same day, Key said she had spoken to police, who had asked her to look up Kelsey Berreth’s debit card history. The last transaction was on Nov. 22, 2018. That’s the only day she said Frazee asked for surveillance footage showing his whereabouts.

Key said Frazee asked for his bank history that day as well, and looked at surveillance video and photos that showed him at the ATM with his one-year-old daughter in the front seat.

[...]

“What he said was ‘all I know was that after she was seen at Safeway, she’s talked to her mother on Sunday, and no one’s seen her since,’” Key said. “So I stopped the conversation and said ‘if she talked to her mother after Thanksgiving, then she wasn’t missing on Thanksgiving. It was very peculiar to me.

“He was very abrupt and said ‘she didn’t talk to her mother on the Sunday after Thanksgiving’ and I was thinking ‘you just said that,” Key said. “It was just a very strange interaction there.”

[...]

David Felis said Frazee came to the Woodland Park Verizon Store on Dec. 11, 2018 with his one-year-old daughter.

“When he came in, he seemed very nervous, and kind of sketchy, paranoid and was looking around a lot,” Felis said. “One of the first things he told me, one of the first things he said to me was ‘don’t believe what they’re saying about me.’ I said ‘I don’t know who you are, I treat all my customers the same.’”

[...]

Felis said Frazee seemed “particularly concerned” about the security of his cellphone account, and asked if it was possible to gather information from a phone that was destroyed. Felis said Frazee kept asking about the “other phone on his account” and tried to change the PIN on that device so he could access its data.

[...]

Last edited:
KMVT News on Twitter

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

630 pieces of evidence!!! :eek: Holy smoleys! I'm glad he felt something was off.

Carol McKinley‏ @CarolAMcKinley
Bank Teller testifies #PatrickFrazee asked for surveillance footage of him going through the ATM on Thanksgiving Day. He needed a timeline for what could be a custody problem, then mixes up dates betw when #KelseyBerreth went missing and the last day she spoke with her mom.

2:10 PM - 4 Nov 2019

ETA: I still can't believe PF couched this as a "custody" inquiry. :eek:
This is a "custody problem" for PF. Right now he is in custody and it is a problem for him.

I'm lost. If anyone has time to explain where I got off.
A) He went to the bank some day after the Sun after Thanksgiving ?
B) He asked if kb had been there on Thanksgiving or the days before.
C) He asked if kb did a transaction on Thanksgiving...a transaction to him?
D) He told the banker that kb talked to cb on the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
E) She said kb wasn't missing on Thskg.
F) He asked for surveillance video of Thanksgiving because of custody problems?
G) He told the banker to forget he was there.
If anyone has time, I don't get what all this means for the case.
Part of it is for an alibi or something?

It may just mean that PF is a word that KB allegedly used to describe him ... and it means genitalia (Judge will allow btw)

This article provides a great deal of detail as to the teller’s testimony. Absolutely damning stuff.

Multiple witnesses testified about the days after Woodland Park mother Kelsey Berreth disappeared during day 2 of the trial for the man accused of killing her.

I said ‘if you don’t know when she went missing, how will this timeline help you?’” Key said. “He said ‘well, exactly.”

A few other parts of the conversation stuck out to her.

Didn't he text her mom on Sunday. Maybe that was a slip of the tongue?

Broom on the bed. That is odd, unless KK used it to drag something from under the bed out.

I was thinking that maybe PF used the broom to get something out from under the bed. Remember that KK said there were bloody footprints going upstairs and we were all trying to figure out why he would go upstairs? Perhaps KB kept her gun in a lock box under her bed? MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72