CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carol McKinley on Twitter
#PatrickFrazee's big brother, Sean, takes the stand. Explains Thanksgiving Day 2018, even though the family ate at 3 pm, Patrick didn't show up until 5 with the baby. He also told Patrick to give up his phone when confronted by a cop on 12/4. Sean is a Colo Springs cop. @abc
12:17 PM - 5 Nov 2019

Carol McKinley on Twitter
Defense has a good day with the neighbor surveillance camera footage pointing out that it does no show #patrickFrazee removing a black plastic container from #KelseyBerreth's condo, only a baby. Lots of talk about that box and how it changes places in Frazee's truck cab. @abc
12:17 PM - 5 Nov 2019

Last edited:
Wow! This is awesome!
Ha! God bless the defense if they try to make KK the “real killer.”

They were already dead in the water with the surveillance footage and cell phone evidence (that showed Kelsey’s phone leaving with PF on Thanksgiving).

Now we have his own brother showing that PF arrived late for dinner, and it fits perfectly with the timeline.

And that tote being caught on camera in a different position, seals the deal.

Sean Frazee also acknowledged ongoing dispute among him, his sister Erin Frazee and #PatrickFrazee over late father’s estate worth $400k, including Mom’s house. In successfully warding off objection by defense, DA Dan May says “financial pressures” are part of case #KelseyBerreth

Lance Benzel on Twitter

Well, I think we know which sibling won't be getting it.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
- Sean Frazee, Patrick’s brother, took the stand next. He says the Frazee kids (him, Patrick, Erin) have had an ongoing legal battle for their late father’s assets. He says they’re worth around $400k.
@KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
12:21 PM - 5 Nov 2019

Sean says he hadn’t been close with Patrick in 2-3 years. On Thanksgiving, Sean says Patrick came to dinner about two hours late and parked on the side of the house. Sean says he spent half the time outside doing chores. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
12:22 PM - 5 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sean was with Patrick at a Colorado Springs Five Guys in Dec. 4, when police came to meet for a welfare check on the child. They asked to take Patrick’s phone. Sean says Patrick looked right at him, so Sean (a Colorado Springs police officer) asked for a warrant #KelseyBerreth
12:23 PM - 5 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
The police said they didn’t have one, but that they would get one. Sean says he told Patrick to give it up and he did. On his way out, I saw Sean give Patrick a strong look, then turn his head and roll his eyes. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
12:24 PM - 5 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
We’ve also heard from another DA’s office investigator. She used surveillance to track Frazee’s whereabouts on Nov. 22. It shows the black tote in the back of his truck was moved between noon and 4:30 p.m. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
12:26 PM - 5 Nov 2019

This is a SS from Sam on his FB page.

Question: "Sam, Do you have a list of the times Patrick was caught on the camera? Thanks!"

Answer: "Yes! Here’s a screenshot from my notes."

Sam Kraemer TV

My Timeline from the above:

22 Nov 2018 Neighbor Camera Triggers Timeline (from Sam's Notes)

1 - 3:54 AM: Kelsey enters her condo with baby carrier (aligns with time she got home after helping PF all night with cows and taking him medicine for his stomach).

2 - A cat passes by (time not noted).

3 - 11:56 AM: KB at her door (leaving for Safeway?).

4 - 12:36 PM: PF at KB's door, looking to enter.

5 - 12:37 PM: PF's back is to the camera.

6 - 1:23 PM: Condo Door Open.

7 - 1:23 PM: PF, KB and Baby K seen on video (Last image of KB ever recorded).

8 - 1:24 PM: PF is shown outside again.

9 - 4:20 PM: PF appears hold Baby K.

10 - 4:24 PM: PF's back to the camera, no baby.

11 - 4:26 PM: PF's captured holding Baby K with his back to camera.

12 - 4:27 PM: PF's shown again holding Baby K, his back to camera.

13 - 4:28 PM: Condo Door Open.

14 - 4:28 PM: PF appears with his back to camera.

15 - 4:29 PM: PF appears again with his back to camera (10th time PF was on camera).

16 - 4:30 PM: PF appears one last time with his back to the camera (11th time PF was on camera).

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Morning notes: - Defense makes a clear point that not once is Frazee caught on neighbor surveillance carrying the black tote. His clothes also show no blood. - Defense also pointed out changes in shadows, trying to strike doubt in them. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

9:21 AM - 5 Nov 2019

ETA: Photo reminder of privacy wall between neighbor and KB unit, and probable camera placement (white).

Don't believe there are any "full-body" camera images of KB or PF. MOO

photo-taken-by-mustloveco-jpg.213366

Sean Frazee also acknowledged ongoing dispute among him, his sister Erin Frazee and #PatrickFrazee over late father’s estate worth $400k, including Mom’s house. In successfully warding off objection by defense, DA Dan May says “financial pressures” are part of case #KelseyBerreth

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Four. Hundred. Gulp. Thousand!

His brother just buried him!

UPDATE: #PatrickFrazee arrived late and missed T-day dinner at mother’s house, arriving about 5 p.m., says his brother, Colorado Springs police officer Sean Frazee. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Forget the previous post I just posted with what I thought was a timeline..... @MassGuy just busted that wide open based on SF2's time testimony regarding T'Day dinner.... YEA!!!!

More! Ever heard of a bombshell on top of a bombshell?!

A camera at Williams Log Home Furniture spotted #PatrickFrazee again at 4:36 p.m., driving away from #KelseyBerreth’s condo — with the black box in bed of pickup reoriented from how it was four hours earlier. @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter
And that clinches it. While he ate leftovers and the two babies played together, he had a dead body in a tote in the back of his pickup, mere feet away from where he was eating.

This makes KK’s Sonic run seem almost normal and appropriate by comparison. Almost.

Allison Sylte on Twitter
I'm working on a long write-up about minute-by-minute details we heard in court today. In the interim, I thought I'd do something a little different and share what we've learned about the victim: #KelseyBerreth. #9NEWS
EIoewkAWsAABfGq.png

Allison Sylte on Twitter
She grew up on a farm in Washington, and moved to Colorado for love. She worked as a flight instructor at Doss Aviation in Pueblo.

Allison Sylte on Twitter
Here are some nice words her boss said about her: “She received plenty of accolades and positive reinforcements from students who just loved to fly with her.”

Allison Sylte on Twitter
I know this has come up multiple times because of other evidence during the trial, but it's worth mentioning that it seems like #KelseyBerreth loved Starbucks.

Allison Sylte on Twitter
Here's a pretty cute quote about that from her mom: “Kelsey liked coffee. She liked caramel macchiatos, that was the diet drink, and when it was in season, pumpkin spice lattes.”

Allison Sylte on Twitter
Even more than coffee though, everyone agreed she loved her daughter, who is about 2 years old. Here's what Kelsey's mom said: “[Her daughter] is … Kelsey’s life. Her world revolved around [her daughter]. She was a great mom.”

Allison Sylte on Twitter
More than anything, I'm learning that #KelseyBerreth was a regular person -- a lot like my friends. Here's a quote from her mom that sums that up fairly well: “She needed a good night sleep, she needed to spend her time with God and she needed to go running,”

Allison Sylte on Twitter
Remembering the victim during these trials is important. I put together a short preview with some tidbits about Kelsey, since inevitably, a lot of the trial coverage will focus on the suspect.
Who was Kelsey Berreth? Portrait of mom, pilot and daughter emerges at trial

Ha! God bless the defense if they try to make KK the “real killer.”

They were already dead in the water with the surveillance footage and cell phone evidence (that showed Kelsey’s phone leaving with PF on Thanksgiving).

Now we have his own brother showing that PF arrived late for dinner, and it fits perfectly with the timeline.

And that tote being caught on camera in a different position, seals the deal.
ITA - she was inside that tote IMO at this point. and poor baby K was in the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985