CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Meckles on Twitter
Sean Frazee, Patrick’s brother, testified today. He said Patrick was late to Thanksgiving dinner at their mother’s home on 11/22/18. Said they spent time together that evening, playing with Patrick’s daughter. Said Patrick stepped outside for a time to do chores.
#9News
12:25 PM - 5 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Remember, prosecutors say he put Berreth’s body in that tote after beating her to death with a baseball bat. That’s all that stood out to me so far. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
12:27 PM - 5 Nov 2019

His brother just buried him!

UPDATE: #PatrickFrazee arrived late and missed T-day dinner at mother’s house, arriving about 5 p.m., says his brother, Colorado Springs police officer Sean Frazee. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Yikes! That's exactly what time he would have arrived if he left at 4:30.
I'm waiting to hear what he told his mother during the phone call.

Imo

ITA - she was inside that tote IMO at this point. and poor baby K was in the truck.
The tote changed positions. PF is 2 hours late for Thanksgiving. PF parks at the side of the house, and spends Half the time outside.

Oh, she was in that tote alright. I was always wondering why he wasn’t worried about a family member seeing it. Turns out he WAS.

Sean Frazee testified he barely knew Kelsey Berreth while Kelsey and Patrick were in a relationship. Said he and his brother weren’t particularly close in recent years. Said the Frazee siblings had some issues with each other regarding their late father’s estate
#9News
12:27 PM - 5 Nov 2019

(1) Sean Frazee said he was w/ Patrick, after Kelsey was reported missing, at 5 Guys when police approached Patrick and asked for his phone. Sean, a CO Springs Police Officer, asked if they had a warrant. Sean testified the officers did not, but said they would get one.
#9News
12:29 PM - 5 Nov 2019

Who was #KelseyBerreth ? Here are a few things we learned from her family and co-worker this week:
https://www.9news.com/article/news/investigations/kelsey-berreth-murder-case/who-was-missing-colorado-mom-kelsey-berreth/73-6ae10e08-6ddf-4e9b-8af8-1cff96f52183 …
#9News
12:34 PM - 5 Nov 2019

Right. I’m wondering about this too. If he came back for her late evening/early morning after killing her. But that should show up on a camera or cell tracking.
Right. I’m wondering about this too. If he came back for her late evening/early morning after killing her. But that should show up on a camera or cell tracking.

My thought is he delivered the baby K to SF, had some leftovers and who knows what with the family. Maybe had a big fight over the estate all while Kelsey's body was in his truck. Then drove straight out to Nash barn and hid the tote up on the stack of bales. Jmo

Forget the previous post I just posted with what I thought was a timeline..... @MassGuy just busted that wide open based on SF2's time testimony regarding T'Day dinner.... YEA!!!!
What if bloody, lightweight stuff was in the tote, but the body was still at the house...no? If LE is sure the body was in the tote, then PF managed to get it out of the house and not be captured on camera? Hmm.

The tote changed positions. PF is 2 hours late for Thanksgiving. PF parks at the side of the house, and spends Half the time outside.

Oh, she was in that tote alright. I was always wondering why he wasn’t worried about a family member seeing it. Turns out he WAS.
and now I want to remember when the phone pinged that evening... and where.. if that tote was in the truck with a body - despite the time lag - I hope there is blood evidence somewhere in the truck bed. JMO - no way they could blame it on KK then. IMO

More! Ever heard of a bombshell on top of a bombshell?!

A camera at Williams Log Home Furniture spotted #PatrickFrazee again at 4:36 p.m., driving away from #KelseyBerreth’s condo — with the black box in bed of pickup reoriented from how it was four hours earlier. @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter
So maybe he did take the body out right after the murder. I imagine that's what he was doing in the ten minutes that the baby was not seen in the video.

Imo

and now I want to remember when the phone pinged that evening... and where.. if that tote was in the truck with a body - despite the time lag - I hope there is blood evidence somewhere in the truck bed. JMO - no way they could blame it on KK then. IMO

Hopefully they get to it today. It’s coming.

I guess I've seen too many forensic file episodes and blood spatter seems to creep in everywhere - inside seams of shirts, etc. if he truly beat her with the baseball bat (and I think he did) the splatter would be tremendous IMO. I think he would have had to strip down and dispose of all his clothing including underthings - else there would be a smidge somewhere which reminds me of the items taken during the search of the ranch. Was there blood found ? I really want to know. All IMO

There were small amounts of blood found on the fireplace I think and two other spots that KK ‘left there purposely to help investigators’ but nothing to say someone had been brutally beaten in there although I’m not completely sure. I do believe the baseball bat was used to attack Kelsey as PF told KK but with the lack of blood evidence (that we’ve heard so far) I’m starting to lean slightly toward PF hitting Kelsey with the bat a number of times causing the blood, but maybe she was only unconscious from the blows and he ended up strangling her til she was dead. We sadly don’t know what the COD was because PF has denied Kelsey’s family her body. So it could be possible that he didn’t literally beat her to death but did attack her before using his hands but didn’t tell KK that because ‘beating her to death’ made him sound like a big man in his own warped mind.
All MOO

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV

- Sean Frazee, Patrick’s brother, took the stand next. He says the Frazee kids (him, Patrick, Erin) have had an ongoing legal battle for their late father’s assets. He says they’re worth around $400k. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

11:21 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Sean says he hadn’t been close with Patrick in 2-3 years. On Thanksgiving, Sean says Patrick came to dinner about two hours late and parked on the side of the house. Sean says he spent half the time outside doing chores. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

11:22 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Sean was with Patrick at a Colorado Springs Five Guys in Dec. 4, when police came to meet for a welfare check on the child. They asked to take Patrick’s phone. Sean says Patrick looked right at him, so Sean (a Colorado Springs police officer) asked for a warrant #KelseyBerreth

11:23 AM - 5 Nov 2019

The police said they didn’t have one, but that they would get one. Sean says he told Patrick to give it up and he did. On his way out, I saw Sean give Patrick a strong look, then turn his head and roll his eyes. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

11:24 AM - 5 Nov 2019

We’ve also heard from another DA’s office investigator. She used surveillance to track Frazee’s whereabouts on Nov. 22. It shows the black tote in the back of his truck was moved between noon and 4:30 p.m. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

11:26 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Remember, prosecutors say he put Berreth’s body in that tote after beating her to death with a baseball bat. That’s all that stood out to me so far. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

11:27 AM - 5 Nov 2019

My Timeline from the above:

22 Nov 2018 Neighbor Camera Triggers Timeline (from Sam's Notes)

1 - 3:54 AM: Kelsey enters her condo with baby carrier (aligns with time she got home after helping PF all night with cows and taking him medicine for his stomach).

2 - A cat passes by (time not noted).

3 - 11:56 AM: KB at her door (leaving for Safeway?).

4 - 12:36 PM: PF at KB's door, looking to enter.

5 - 12:37 PM: PF's back is to the camera.

6 - 1:23 PM: Condo Door Open.

7 - 1:23 PM: PF, KB and Baby K seen on video (Last image of KB ever recorded).

8 - 1:24 PM: PF is shown outside again.

9 - 4:20 PM: PF appears hold Baby K.

10 - 4:24 PM: PF's back to the camera, no baby.

11 - 4:26 PM: PF's captured holding Baby K with his back to camera.

12 - 4:27 PM: PF's shown again holding Baby K, his back to camera.

13 - 4:28 PM: Condo Door Open.

14 - 4:28 PM: PF appears with his back to camera.

15 - 4:29 PM: PF appears again with his back to camera (10th time PF was on camera).

16 - 4:30 PM: PF appears one last time with his back to the camera (11th time PF was on camera).
This is excellent, Gardener! Thank you so much. Would you mind putting this in the media thread? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72