CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here goes... Motive:
PF knew he and Ma had no money to speak of,
and if he wanted to hang onto that little ranch,
he needed to meet a chick w/ money bhind her.
TaDa... enter rich Pilot who's parents are even richer. He knew her parents had just sold a
lucrative hay farm/business and weren't hurtin for money.
Sweet talk female pilot to move down to Co. and
he would get his claws into her family's money
especially if there were a grandchild as an anchor baby.
Except PF was a cheat, maybe a drunk, maybe
a druggie, hardly worked and not husband material for KB. He couldn't pull it off.
He blew his chances at her family money.
But still WHY KILL HER? Insurance money
or inheritance from B's for baby?

NOV 5, 2019 - Updated 5 min ago
Patrick Frazee trial: Frazee's brother takes the stand as picture emerges of day Kelsey Berreth went missing
[...]

Sean Frazee said his brother, Patrick, arrived late — about 5 p.m. — to their mother's house and missed Thanksgiving dinner.

His testimony matched up with surveillance camera footage taken from outside Berreth’s townhome, which allegedly captured Patrick Frazee nearly a dozen times between 12:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. that day. It takes about 20 or 30 minutes to drive from Woodland Park to Frazee's mother's ranch in Florissant.

At the family home, Sean Frazee described a nice evening with his kids and his brother’s toddler, Kaylee.

“He brought Kaylee in and we played with her," Sean Frazee said.

He added that sometime before Berreth was reported missing, Patrick Frazee had said he and his fiancee were separated.

“He just said that they had not been together for a while,” Sean Frazee said.

[...]

Oh dear, I think I may have gotten lost in the news again. :oops: Sorry if this is a repeat.

wow!!!! just wow. It’s blowing my
Mind the drama
That was happening on my street. Poor Kelsey had no idea what she was getting into.
When did father Frazee pass??

Guess PF didn’t want to give up the ranch and move
To town and get a real job.
Yes, it's been a long road for all of us here at WS. I think she is going to get justice- I was a bit worried before but now? wow - really admire the prosecution strategy so far IMO

But footage from an ATM that Frazee visited just after noon on Thanksgiving Day showed a large black box in the back of his red truck, an investigator from the 4th Judicial District Attorney’s Office testified.

The investigator, Stephanie Courtney, also said that a surveillance camera at a local furniture store showed the box in the trunk. The various images also showed that the box moved or was repositioned in the trunk between 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.

Courtney is expected to continue her testimony Tuesday afternoon after the lunch break.
Kelsey Berreth murder case: Patrick Frazee's brother, a Colorado police officer, takes stand in murder trial

Yes, KK said that SF came out onto the porch while they were burning the body.
They may also want to question her on the events on Thanksgiving day, such as when PF arrived, what time he left, when they spoke on the phone, etc.

Imo
SF took the 5th during a pre-trial session. I don't see her doing anything less if called to the witness stand during the trial. She will not want to speak against her child.

OK here goes... Motive:
PF knew he and Ma had no money to speak of,
and if he wanted to hang onto that little ranch,
he needed to meet a chick w/ money bhind her.
TaDa... enter rich Pilot who's parents are even richer. He knew her parents had just sold a
lucrative hay farm/business and weren't hurtin for money.
Sweet talk female pilot to move down to Co. and
he would get his claws into her family's money
especially if there were a grandchild as an anchor baby.
Except PF was a cheat, maybe a drunk, maybe
a druggie, hardly worked and not husband material for KB. He couldn't pull it off.
He blew his chances at her family money.
But still WHY KILL HER? Insurance money
or inheritance from B's for baby?

I don’t think it was about KB’s money actually as far as motive.

Yes her family were farmers and did well but probably not millionaires.

The financial motive was his dad’s estate.

Grandiosity (being very very over confident) is a symptom of a couple of personality disorders and at least one major mental health diagnosis. At any rate, a person can be grandiose, like PF, without a diagnosis. It's just more common than we think.

People who think they are very very smart are usually in the middle to high middle category on actual IQ tests. Students who are sure they got an A on a test are more likely to get B's, C's and even D's and F's. Those who think they didn't do so well are more likely to get an A.

To put it another way, in the case of PF, I think he is both below average or average in intelligence and grandiose. He is also ignorant. It's obvious he had quite a bit of help in this crime, and oddly, some people (like KK) feel very attracted to people like PF (firstly, on appearances). She wanted to take care of him, solve his problems, help him out. Why she submitted to his plans is beyond me.

Can you imagine if PF had had to clean up things all by himself?

He'd use a plethora of baby wipes, IMO.

I am way behind, but can't wait until I hear more horrid stuff regarding PF and clan.
Guess they must be squirming, as this evidence is produced.:D
The end of the ride for PF shortly.
We will celebrate, I am sure.:)

But stacks to go, and looking forward to hear KK, and how she has decided to act.
Wondering if PF's family will be questioned by the Prosecution: sure hope so.:D
MOO.
I have read that the brother who is a police officer, Sean, reported that Patrick arrived a bit late for the Thanksgiving Dinner with daughter. I'd like to see Sean step forward and testify.

The estate dispute likely explains mom’s support to keep PF on the property. He’s probably the only one who wouldn’t force a sale. If baby K is in line for inheritance, the woman who treated her mother so badly would of course want custody.

MOO

And if KB ever got custody of the baby he’d probably have to pay child support, especially if he’d gotten a nice piece of a $400K estate, he wouldn’t want that money to go to KB at all!

I doubt anyone will now that PF is out of the picture.
They can sell it and be done with it.

Imo

I think we did all note that Ma F was divorced from him, and she didn't appear to have any stake in the estate.

Oh dear, where will Ma go if they throw her out?

Perhaps a cot and a hot would be best for her too?

I don’t think it was about KB’s money actually as far as motive.

Yes her family were farmers and did well but probably not millionaires.

The financial motive was his dad’s estate.
Sorry I don't follow....how does a measly $400K
estate- which would be $133,000 each heir-
cause him to want to kill his baby mama?
I don't get it, but you can explain it if you want.
I'm missing the missing links. ;)

I can’t wait to find out what else he shares on the stand, he will know all about the estate stuff too I hope.
Bro is a police officer, a man with a 180 degree different mindset than PF. I would not expect anything less than total honesty, even when it is family. Facts are facts, personal feelings are put aside.

NOV 5, 2019
Who was Kelsey Berreth? Portrait of mom, pilot and daughter emerges at trial
[...]

Her mom, Cheryl Berreth, took the witness stand to describe her daughter’s childhood on a farm in Washington, with dreams of becoming a commercial pilot. Her brother, Clinton Berreth, said because of this upbringing, the two developed a close relationship.

[...]

“She was incredibly diligent in taking her time in making sure that what is a thorough process was completed correct,” said Raymond Siebring, Kelsey Berreth’s boss at Doss Aviation. “I’m referring to grade sheet requirements, flight requirements, and it seemed like it was something as stressful as it was — and it’s meant to be stressful — that it was handled well.”

[...]

“When a student graduates, part of their out-process is creating an end-of-course critique,” Siebring said. “She received plenty of accolades and positive reinforcements from students who just loved to fly with her.”

[...]

Siebring said Berreth’s desk had photos of her and her 1-year-old daughter, as well as verses from the Bible.

[...]

Photos shared at trial show Kelsey Berreth and her smiling baby inside a sunny apartment that was adorned with toys. Cheryl Berreth said one of her last conversations she had with Kelsey Berreth was about what she was going to get her 1-year-old for Christmas, and plans that involved picking out a tree before the holiday. ...

[...]

Outside of coffee, Cheryl Berreth said her daughter needed three pretty basic things to be happy.

“She needed a good night sleep, she needed to spend her time with God and she needed to go running,” Cheryl Berreth said.

[...]

We haven't heard anything about him taking one of his trucks to a service shop that was assumed owned by RS. I always thought it was taken there to replace the bedliner, I may be wrong, hope it's brought up!

Well, they can also bring up surveillance cameras on the day he was back in town to show.... POOF.... no more tote in back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy