CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it has FINALLY dawned on dufus that his "goose" is fully cooked and his last TG was in fact.......his LAST TG.

Of course I'm looking forward to KK's testimony and SF1's, but also in finding out what that "phone call" was all about that the defence wanted to nix, but Judge Sells let it in. Oh, and not to forget the testimony of the CPS worker's interview with him. That's gonna be interesting knowing how "smart" PF is :rolleyes: . We ALL know it already, but we need to see it, that his goose isn't just cooked, it's throughly burnt!

JMHO :)
...here is his next Thanksgiving dinner...
thanksgiving-dinner.jpg

Frazee's possible financial problems become focus of testimony

SABBM:

Sean Frazee, the defendant's brother, testified that he and his siblings are still in a legal battle for their late father's assets with an estimated value of $400,000. Combine that with documents seized from the Frazee Ranch showing Patrick essentially defaulted on a $70,000 loan, and other papers showing a possible custody arrangement, a picture emerges of money problems.

A separate look at Kelsey Berreth's financial records shows Patrick sent her $700 a month in child support from October 2017 until July 2018, but the last payment was $150 short. Prosecutors haven't said verbatim, but it sure looks like they're pointing to struggling finances as a key player in the case.

From the very beginning, I've thought the motive was a financial one.

And here it is.

JMO.

Last edited:
The tote changed positions. PF is 2 hours late for Thanksgiving. PF parks at the side of the house, and spends Half the time outside.

Oh, she was in that tote alright. I was always wondering why he wasn’t worried about a family member seeing it. Turns out he WAS.
Yeah like what if your cop big brother (who you are not super close to) snoops around the back of your truck...WHEN YOU HAVE A DEAD BODY IN THE BACK! So yeah he was busy outside for a while.

Does anyone else think it is odd that he was paying 700 bucks a month child support? I only say that because I thought they were splitting time with the baby. And he and his mother and had her while KB was working. And she had a long commute. So they must have had the baby much of the week.

How did he end up paying that monthly support?

BBM:

If this were a football game, Dan May would be Tom Brady and Steigerwald would be Charlie Brown.

Steigerwald being CB puts PF in the role of Lucy, of course...on account of he's managing to pull that football out from underneath Steigerwald every time he tries to kick it, despite the fact that Steigerwald is playing on the same team.

PF (as Lucy): "You're hopeless, Charlie Brown, absolutely hopeless."

Steigerwald (as Charlie Brown): "Good Grief!"

Dan May (as Tom Brady): "How Many Rings Can I Fit On One Hand, Anyway?"

JMO.
lol Pf would be the bills hehe bills stand for Boy I love losing
Superbowls

And I remember there being an oddly dated court action at the site where one looks up court dates. there was a custody hearing that looked like it was scheduled before the murder. But everyone kept saying it was a custody review for baby K to go to KB's mom...I wonder if there was a date made by that attorney PF had.

lol Pf would be the bills hehe bills stand for Boy I love losing
Superbowls
Easy there...... Buffalo girl here. ;)

Wow, listening to Sam's recap. Patrick only told his brother that Kelsey was pregnant a month or two before she was due. The whole scenario is so bizarre. I know the brothers weren't particularly close, but Patrick sure never acted to other people like he was in a relationship. But Kelsey clearly thought they were in one.

I have a question of you guys, do you remember if CB knew what KB was going to DO for thanksgiving? I just don't want to go look it up and thought maybe someone would remember. I feel like it was up in the air. Did PF tell SF that it would just be him and the baby at the ranch? And: Did PF tell KB that KB and KB2 were invited to SF's? I'm so confused on where she was going to take the sweet potato casserole and the bread dip. That's not a meal, so obviously KB was planning on going somewhere where there was a full meal to add her dishes to?

Brief portion of Sam’s Facebook Live:

SF2 on the stand.

His demeanor was clear in showing that he didn’t want to be there. Short/quick answers.

SF met Kelsey and the daughter once, and only found out about the pregnancy a month before she was born.

On Thanksgiving:

SF2 said he parked right out front. Had dinner shortly after he arrived. Dinner lasted about an hour to 90 minutes.

PF called landline at 430, and Sheila answered. She didn’t say why Patrick would be late.

PF arrived around 5.

Kids played, while PF made food for him and his daughter.

PF goes outside to do chores. SF2 saw PF change his boots on the deck (new detail).

SF indicated that where PF parked was kind of strange (he didn’t come out and say that, but that appeared to be the implication).

PF called on the 3rd of December and told SF2 that KB was missing. He said she had a sick grandmother and may have gone to see her. Also referenced (debunked) alcohol issues.

SF2 and PF were together when CBI approached PF on the 4th of December. SF2 told PF to hand his phone over, and PF complied.

My opinion: SF2 would have known that PF didn’t have to do this without a warrant, but still advised him to hand it over.

As SF2 left the stand, Sam noticed that SF2 looked at Patrick with a strong gaze that showed disgust. He then turned his head, and rolled his eyes.

I have a question of you guys, do you remember if CB knew what KB was going to DO for thanksgiving? I just don't want to go look it up and thought maybe someone would remember. I feel like it was up in the air. Did PF tell SF that it would just be him and the baby at the ranch? And: Did PF tell KB that KB and KB2 were invited to SF's? I'm so confused on where she was going to take the sweet potato casserole and the bread dip. That's not a meal, so obviously KB was planning on going somewhere where there was a full meal to add her dishes to?
I’m not sure, but I think in her testimony CB said KB mentioned a “back up plan” for dinner, that struck me as odd.

Daniela Leon‏Verified account @danielaleontv 13h13 hours ago
Daniela Leon Retweeted Daniela Leon

I’ve been asked how #Frazee is reacting throughout the course of the trial. He really hasn’t shown any type of emotion. He keeps on just looking up and down while taking notes.

Probably writing , "all work and no play makes john a dull boy" over and over.....

I bet the brother is wanting PF off of that estate, as the B's have a suit against him correct and they could attach if PF owns any of the estate?

@Colorado303 ? or any other lawyers?
prob so but I don't th
Honestly, KK!?! Hoping that LE would find evidence of a crime sooner than they did and contacting her sooner than they did? What about contacting LE yourself, KK? What about that?
She must have been too scerrrred...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Does anyone else think it is odd that he was paying 700 bucks a month child support? I only say that because I thought they were splitting time with the baby. And he and his mother and had her while KB was working. And she had a long commute. So they must have had the baby much of the week.

How did he end up paying that monthly support?

I haven't heard that he paid anything since 2018. So maybe the taking care of little K, was the deal? Earlier here I read that it wasn't court ordered, I think about the child support. $700 is high possibly for a small non owning rancher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member