CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also from Sam’s Facebook Live:

Between 12:38 (ATM video) and 4:34 (furniture store video), the tote was moved in the truck. The metal clasps were facing a different direction.

Frazee's possible financial problems become focus of testimony

SABBM:

Sean Frazee, the defendant's brother, testified that he and his siblings are still in a legal battle for their late father's assets with an estimated value of $400,000. Combine that with documents seized from the Frazee Ranch showing Patrick essentially defaulted on a $70,000 loan, and other papers showing a possible custody arrangement, a picture emerges of money problems.

A separate look at Kelsey Berreth's financial records shows Patrick sent her $700 a month in child support from October 2017 until July 2018, but the last payment was $150 short. Prosecutors haven't said verbatim, but it sure looks like they're pointing to struggling finances as a key player in the case.

From the very beginning, I've thought the motive was a financial one.

And here it is.

JMO.
Someone here asked earlier why SF2 was with PF at Five Guys if they were estranged. Just wanted to point this out:

Patrick's brother said he was with Patrick at Five Guys in Colorado Springs when police seized his phone. When asked by the defense why they were together, Sean said it was to deal with legal issues regarding the estate.

NOV 4, 2019
Bank manager: Patrick Frazee asked for surveillance video of himself from day Kelsey Berreth was last seen

[...]

It was Dec. 5, 2018 — three days after Cheryl Berreth called police and said she hadn’t heard from her daughter in days.

“That afternoon, I was on the teller line — we were a little short-staffed — and two gentlemen approached me and asked if one of my employees was there that day,” Patricia Key, the manager of the ENT Credit Union in Woodland Park, said.

[...]

“Once we were in my office, Mr. Frazee asked if he could see the surveillance or video surveillance from our ATM from Nov. 22,” Key said.

[...]

During her conversation with him, Key said she could access the surveillance video from his trip to the bank on Thanksgiving.

“Mr. Frazee asked me if I could get those things for him and I said I could, he said he was needing to have a timeline for that time because he and his fiance had broken up the day before, he was getting together with her to see about custody for their child, and he needed to set a timeline for where he was the day before,” Key said on the witness stand, adding that Frazee told her his fiancee had gone missing.

“I said ‘if you don’t know when she went missing, how will this timeline help you?’” Key said. “He said ‘well, exactly.”

[...]

That same day, Key said she had spoken to police, who had asked her to look up Kelsey Berreth’s debit card history. The last transaction was on Nov. 22, 2018. That’s the only day she said Frazee asked for surveillance footage showing his whereabouts.

Key said Frazee asked for his bank history that day as well, and looked at surveillance video and photos that showed him at the ATM with his one-year-old daughter in the front seat.

[...]

“What he said was ‘all I know was that after she was seen at Safeway, she’s talked to her mother on Sunday, and no one’s seen her since,’” Key said. “So I stopped the conversation and said ‘if she talked to her mother after Thanksgiving, then she wasn’t missing on Thanksgiving. It was very peculiar to me.

“He was very abrupt and said ‘she didn’t talk to her mother on the Sunday after Thanksgiving’ and I was thinking ‘you just said that,” Key said. “It was just a very strange interaction there.”

[...]

David Felis said Frazee came to the Woodland Park Verizon Store on Dec. 11, 2018 with his one-year-old daughter.

“When he came in, he seemed very nervous, and kind of sketchy, paranoid and was looking around a lot,” Felis said. “One of the first things he told me, one of the first things he said to me was ‘don’t believe what they’re saying about me.’ I said ‘I don’t know who you are, I treat all my customers the same.’”

[...]

Felis said Frazee seemed “particularly concerned” about the security of his cellphone account, and asked if it was possible to gather information from a phone that was destroyed. Felis said Frazee kept asking about the “other phone on his account” and tried to change the PIN on that device so he could access its data.

[...]
Loose lips sink ships..and he sunk himself, over and over ..Thank God

Sam’s Facebook Live:

Kelsey’s Google search history did not appear consistent with a couple who was breaking up. She was searching for how to help PF’s stomach issues, and made countless searches to this effect.

Because think about it, would she really do all this if they were done?

Her last search was for Sweet potato casserole recipes.

What time was the last video of the tote and where would he have been going by the timing?
Courtney said Frazee was last seen in surveillance images at the furniture store headed toward Florissant from Berreth’s apartment at 4:34 p.m. She claimed that the tote box appeared to have moved in the bed of the truck, something the defense disputed during cross-examination.

Nov. 22, 2018: What Patrick Frazee, Kelsey Berreth were doing on the last day she was seen alive

Maybe it has FINALLY dawned on dufus that his "goose" is fully cooked and his last TG was in fact.......his LAST TG.

Of course I'm looking forward to KK's testimony and SF1's, but also in finding out what that "phone call" was all about that the defence wanted to nix, but Judge Sells let it in. Oh, and not to forget the testimony of the CPS worker's interview with him. That's gonna be interesting knowing how "smart" PF is :rolleyes: . We ALL know it already, but we need to see it, that his goose isn't just cooked, it's throughly burnt!

JMHO :)

I am looking forward to KK.
As she possibly, may be on early tomorrow, I'll be up before the birds, as our times are so different.:(
Will she portray herself as being a frightened little bunny, to obtain sympathy?
Hope the Defence attack well, as I want to see her squirm, mascara running down her face, sobbing.
Hope this will be an important day, in her nightmares for her evil actions, reliving events continually, knowing the World knows.
No where to hide now, as all will be revealed.
Another Creep, that we are to meet again.
YUK.
MOO.

More from Sam:

Thanks to law enforcement having PF’s phone, they realized that between 4:30 and 4:40 a call was made from PF’s phone to an Idaho number (KK’s phone). They didn’t know it was KK at the time, but because that’s where Kelsey’s phone last pinged, they started looking at PF immediately.

This was about the time his vehicle was spotted on surveillance as he was heading to the Franch.

This has been great so far, in that it has lead to a presumption of conviction of PF for murder; and it is also entertaining in a macabre way.

But the clown show begins when the defense attempts to weave a different story. IMO, the defense story for PF will be statistically improbable based on the evidence presented so far, and to be presented in the coming days.

For those that have followed the case from December 2018, prepare to to feel violated by what the defense has to say.

Last edited:
Sam’s Facebook Live:

Kelsey’s Google search history did not appear consistent with a couple who was breaking up. She was searching for how to help PF’s stomach issues, and made countless searches to this effect.

Because think about it, would she really do all this if they were done?

Her last search was for Sweet potato casserole recipes.

:(

I've always thought she was, too.
PF was seen holding her at 4:20 at the door.
Then for the next 10 minutes he is seen without her.

So I answered my own question.
I'm guessing he put her in the car and then went back to lock up or check the scene one more time before leaving.
I think he went back later that night to move the body.
Maybe since it was dark it didn't show up on camera.

Imo
I have to do alot of catching up but, coming back at night to move the body I think is spot on.

Does anyone else think it is odd that he was paying 700 bucks a month child support? I only say that because I thought they were splitting time with the baby. And he and his mother and had her while KB was working. And she had a long commute. So they must have had the baby much of the week.

How did he end up paying that monthly support?
When I first heard it I thought it was odd, especially since so much had been said about KB driving the baby to PF while she worked, and the fact that she thought they were still together as a couple. But then I thought about it and realized it was not court ordered so probably more of an arrangement to help pay the bills, since there were reasons they didn't/couldn't live together. The specific rules about parenting time, income, etc did not have to be followed; there was simply a need to help provide baby K with a place to live with KB. PF likely did not have to pay rent to live on the ranch, so he may have had a certain amount of extra income to help out. I am certain he resented that immensely, being the arrogant, entitled, petulant fool that he is, even though it was a completely reasonable arrangement, given that he was half responsible for bringing the baby into the world. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarianB65