CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam answering questions:

KK was not on camera. Camera doesn’t always pick up things.

PF was seemingly more attentive to SF2 than any other witness today.

Jury asked for more details on certain things (good sign).

Not releasing when KK will be called.

Someone asks Sam to describe the tote. It’s probably 4 feet wide and 2 feet in depth. I think he means 4 feet long (not a great description).

They broke down each time PF appears on camera. Can’t tell if he’s coming and going.

They didn’t say in court what PF bought at Walmart.

Not known if PF had life insurance on Kelsey.

Why is there no video of the tote at Kelsey’s house?

Sam says there’s never a photo of the tote. The fence obstructs the image from the waist down.

SF waits in the lobby every day because she’s not allowed inside the court.

Sam says that he’s never going to ask if KK was pregnant. Just not comfortable asking it.

So the tote was turned after he left Kelsey's not at Walmart?
I'm not sure. This article says between noon and 4:30 p.m.

Frazee's possible financial problems become focus of testimony
About seven minutes later, Frazee headed south on Fairview with a white dog carrier and black box in the cab. Later on using surveillance from the ENT ATM, the cab is determined to have a dog carrier and black tote.

Surveillance from the furniture stores shows the black tote in the back of Frazee's truck was moved between noon and 4:30 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.

Sam answering questions:

KK was not on camera. Camera doesn’t always pick up things.

PF was seemingly more attentive to SF2 than any other witness today.

Jury asked for more details on certain things (good sign).

Not releasing when KK will be called.

Someone asks Sam to describe the tote. It’s probably 4 feet wide and 2 feet in depth. I think he means 4 feet long (not a great description).

They broke down each time PF appears on camera. Can’t tell if he’s coming and going.

They didn’t say in court what PF bought at Walmart.

Not known if PF had life insurance on Kelsey.

Why is there no video of the tote at Kelsey’s house?

Sam says there’s never a photo of the tote. The fence obstructs the image from the waist down.

SF waits in the lobby every day because she’s not allowed inside the court.

Sam says that he’s never going to ask if KK was pregnant. Just not comfortable asking it.
Thank you so much for transcribing this for us. It's very helpful to have it here in print so we don't have to go back and listen to the video again. :) MOO

Last edited:
This is the crux of the matter - KB thought they were a couple PF not so much / he was “involved” with KK prior and began asking her to kill KB fall of 2018 - his brother had never met KB IIRC and there’s so much more
I’m surprised Sean didn’t meet KB at least once at some sort of a Frazee clan get together. But then again, seeing someone standing outside alone on a deck doesn’t mean you’ve met them.

I think he either had a consult or did some research IMO

According to Sam's 8pm MST live recap, PF was in possession of a fee agreement with a lawyer. Appears agreement was broken down into phases-- with first phase of paperwork at $500 and increased. It was not clear to me if PF had made any of the installment payments. It seems clear that PF never completed necessary docs and nothing ever filed with the court.

MOO

I know it's not a very clear image but Frazee looks beaten down and desolate in that picture of him leaving court today.

I wonder if that look from his brother shook him up or if he just realizes he's completely finished.
Well, not to mention, the defense's only, er, defense of Patrick so far is:

"But there's no blood on Patrick's clothes"

"There's no evidence of a tote being taken out of the condo"

That's all that they've got, it appears. I think they are going to go heavy and hard on Krystal, trying every which way to try and paint her as the murderer. Good luck with that.....

And Slater covered a fateful discovery: when investigators received phone records showing that #PatrickFrazee called Krystal Lee Kenney at roughly 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 22, about when he was allegedly seen leaving #KelseyBerreth’s house.

At the time, Slater knew that #KelseyBerreth’s phone had last pinged in Idaho, near where Krystal Kenney lived. “It sparked my interest, yes,” he said on stand. #PatrickFrazee @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

BBM
"You've got a mess to clean up!"
Is that the 4:30 pm call??? With KB in the tote and PF on the way to the franch for T-day leftovers?
hmm.

BBM
"You've got a mess to clean up!"
Is that the 4:30 pm call??? With KB in the tote and PF on the way to the franch for T-day leftovers?
hmm.
I absolutely believe that it was. We’ll find out when KK takes the stand, but I can’t imagine he would wait until a later date/time to tell her what he had just done.

That house was a bloody mess, and time was of the essence.

What I find interesting is that he was not under court ordered child support IIRC - so he could have just been a dead beat dad playing catch up until she took him to court - I’m interested in knowing what triggered him to research and draw up custody papers - did we miss something ? Did KB serve him with something when he missed his support payment? I don’t think so since she was planning a thanksgiving “something” with him - I know most of us think control/custody and/or money but what makes a person decide death is the answer ? I know we see it over and over on WS I’m just very interested in his decision making process and if he Involved others besides KK? And will this come out by the prosecution ? jMO
I think KB's time in treatment for depression or whatever may also have been around that same time frame of PF visiting the attorney about custody. We may not get details about that until the defense puts on its case. I was surprised at the testimony that Doss was going to cease the baby's insurance benefit because KB didn't work enough hours. I was under the impression KB worked full-time.

If PF was voluntarily paying child support then KB was also okay when he couldn't pay it because I'm not aware that she complained to friends or family about not receiving it. Has there been testimony that she complained? If not, there wasn't much she could do if the child support wasn't court ordered.

JMO

I have to do alot of catching up but, coming back at night to move the body I think is spot on.
That's what I was thinking too.

But the cadaver dogs never hit on anything in the condo. If a battered body was in there for several hours, I'd think the dogs would have picked up on it, no matter how many scented candles there were.

It worried me that the last question the jurors asked was about why the dogs didn't hit inside the house.

So I’m curious as to the strain in the relationship between the Frazee siblings - CF said it had been strained for 2 to 3 years and now the estate of the dad added... wonder why that wasn’t talked about in court? Any thoughts?

Because it has nothing to do with the murder of KB? JMO

Of all the many idiotic things this moron has done---calling his accomplice at the precise time he was leaving the scene of the brutal crime has to be among the dumbest....:rolleyes:

It led the detectives right to the one person that could put him in prison forever.
:p
BBM..

HELLO! THIS right here...total bonehead move.

Well, not to mention, the defense's only, er, defense of Patrick so far is:

"But there's no blood on Patrick's clothes"

"There's no evidence of a tote being taken out of the condo"

That's all that they've got, it appears. I think they are going to go heavy and hard on Krystal, trying every which way to try and paint her as the murderer. Good luck with that.....

Tiny violins can play as the cell phone data is explained.

Dramatic crescendo when Kelsey's tooth is brought in on a velvet pillow.

(Please let it be hers.)

[I'm thinking more and more that some of you were right and Krystal left a haz-mat suit with Patrick at some point. Even better would be if he had ordered one from Amazon!]

I’m surprised Sean didn’t meet KB at least once at some sort of a Frazee clan get together. But then again, seeing someone standing outside alone on a deck doesn’t mean you’ve met them.

CONFIRMING SEAN HAD MET KB & BABY K ONCE BEFORE:

Sam's 8pm fb live recap conflicts with what we heard earlier about SF2 never meeting KB before. It sounds like he had met KB and baby K once.

I'll go back to fb video and add the timestamp to that part of video.

ETA: See Sam Kraemer fb live video at 22:00 of 54:49 mark

Last edited:
So I’m curious as to the strain in the relationship between the Frazee siblings - CF said it had been strained for 2 to 3 years and now the estate of the dad added... wonder why that wasn’t talked about in court? Any thoughts?
If it's important, I think we'll hear it.

The prosecution seems to have this laid out perfectly so no juror gets confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member