CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have mixed feelings about sf1:
I'm swinging around with my opinion of her.
I originally thought she was a victim, then... a participant. Now I'm rethinking things again.
MAYBE:
•She's known all along that pf was many bricks short of a full load and, therefore, provided him with a place to stay. And, of course, that helped her to have someone help with the property. (It can take a court order to get him off the property in some states, anyways, and trying to kick off an adult son can put you in danger as well).
•And maybe she didn't approve of his long line of ladies coming to her house. Now that's where she seriously went wrong. She misjudged the ladies when it was actually her son who was the player.
•It's often hard to know where his evil attitude came from. It could be genetics, how he was raised, a combination, or just plain Evil and his harboring selfish, evil thoughts.
•As soon as he was an adult and bigger than her, she might have lost control of him. And once children grow up, they don't always follow in their parents footsteps. The parent can talk til they're blue in the face to no avail.
•Whatever happened, though, HE is responsible. No one else. No one forced him to be Evil. The buck stops with him.
•So in a bit of repetition, she could have seriously been in dangerous herself. He's that dangerous.
So I'm going to give her some slack til I hear more. Staying tuned for more.
I'm going with "Golden Child Syndrome", rural Colorado style. Reminiscent of Scott and Jackie Peterson. MOO

4780.gif

Day 8 of the Trial.

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?
Here, HERE!!! Keep that freight train rolling, rolling!

One thing that continues to baffle me about any murderers. The fact that even if they are not caught at first that they are willing to always worry and look over their shoulder for the rest of their entire lives that someday there may be a knock on their door from LE.

It takes a special kind of twisted person that is willing to live with themselves and always wonder if the next day may be the day they are caught.

I guess that is the thing with these disturbed fools. They either dont think that far ahead or they just dont care and are able to live with themselves with that over their head.
Yes, its twisted how pf (and CWatts) just plan to dispose of their spouse/family and go about their 'merry' way with a new woman...
It's above (or below) our understanding.

PF's female client list testifies:

1) Laurie Luce to the stand, a woman whose horses Frazee cared for for about 5 ½ years ("she's never coming back");

2) Kayla Daugherty, a personal and professional acquaintance of Frazee’s, who said she and Frazee had dated in the spring of 2016 for a couple of months (texting history, testified twice – without and with jury present);

3) Savannah Greasby to the stand, for whom Frazee had been shoeing horses for about nine years (all-inclusive passage);

4) Kathryn Donahue next – another woman for whom Frazee shoed horses (Baby K has no health insurance).

Frazee trial: Arson analyst, Frazee friend testify

PF said these things to Greasby:

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
Greasby received no response from from text wishing him happy Thanksgiving on holiday. Next day, #PatrickFrazee, who previously complained about “life” getting in his way, told her, “Life is about to slow down.” #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

3:22 PM - 12 Nov 2019

“Get through tomorrow morning and I’ll be OK,” #PatrickFrazee added in his reply. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

3:24 PM - 12 Nov 2019
"life's about to slow down." Ha Ha Ha he just didn't know how slow life was going to get.

Heart broken for Kelsey and the B's. So encouraged that some justice is near.

Dan is the Man for sure.

Well there's the truck,RS, The jail phone call ,then the call to PF's lawyer before LEO JM. I'm sure CC could be added to the list. PF Blabbed to everyone,and he's one of PF's biggest defenders. He's one of them, sweet Kelsey I believe was an outsider to them, a "Hooker", 'High Falutin pilot'. I think with the men it boils down to misogyny.
MOO

I forgot CC. I'm curious how many more 'daddies' there were in his life.
I fully believe it's misogyny. I wonder how many of these men are married.

Well, you’re talking about a new employee hire, which is different from an existing employee who already has insurance.

For existing employees, companies DO have a once-a-year enrollment period in which the employee is able to make changes to what he or she did the year before. Other than this once a year enrollment period, an existing employee can make changes only in the event of a qualifying life event. For example, Jane Smith has a baby in March. She is eligible to add that baby to insurance at that time even though it isn’t open enrollment. Then in June her divorce is finalized and she is able to drop her ex-husband from insurance.
I was answering a post where things stated as facts were not facts, IMO. COBRA was brought up by a poster, yet never appeared in the documents or reporting in this case. Secondly, IMO there is no law which states that a company must contact "the father of the child" if the unmarried mother's insurance runs out. There may be "next of kin" contacts in the work contract, or "who to contact in case of emergency" designations, however it might be worded. But, I will have to see a link to believe, as the poster claims, that US law dictates that the biological father must be contacted if the unmarried mother's employment is terminated.

PF said these things to Greasby:

Greasby received no response from from text wishing him happy Thanksgiving on holiday. Next day, #PatrickFrazee, who previously complained about “life” getting in his way, told her, “Life is about to slow down.” #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

3:22 PM - 12 Nov 2019

“Get through tomorrow morning and I’ll be OK,” #PatrickFrazee added in his reply. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

3:24 PM - 12 Nov 2019
THANK YOU!
I knew it.
This speaks volumes to me!!!

Well, you’re talking about a new employee hire, which is different from an existing employee who already has insurance.

For existing employees, companies DO have a once-a-year enrollment period in which the employee is able to make changes to what he or she did the year before. Other than this once a year enrollment period, an existing employee can make changes only in the event of a qualifying life event. For example, Jane Smith has a baby in March. She is eligible to add that baby to insurance at that time even though it isn’t open enrollment. Then in June her divorce is finalized and she is able to drop her ex-husband from insurance.

this is EXACTLY how mine works.

Thank you scdiv, but aIm still missing the part on texting on the 23rd telling a woman that after the morning of the 24th things were going to be better.

At least I think I read that....

@MassGuy do you know what I'm talking about because I swore I made a comment about that fitting in the timeline.
They did not speak again until Dec. 10 and discussed hanging out that week, but Frazee said he had an issue with his truck
The truck that was at RS's business?

I never said that cobra would be or would not be available. I'm pointing out that it never came up in this case in reported conversations, and that there is no requirement in any business I've ever heard of to require a single woman to list the father or sperm donor of her baby.

I'm just referring to the post I answered, which states certain things as facts, which are not facts.
I introduced it as a reason that could have driven any contact between PF and DOSS like they were trying to give PF options for providing healthcare for the baby, although it doesn't sound like he was concerned about that. Sorry for any misunderstanding :)

I think all we know about the insurance is PF’s statement to a witness that KB had let insurance lapse. Given the false statements he’s already made to witnesses who have testified, relying on that is shaky ground.

We know nothing of Doss’s insurance procedures. Some companies do not require re-enrolling at all if you aren’t making any changes to your elections. And not all companies have a fiscal year that syncs with calendar year. My company for instance has a fiscal year that begins Sept 1, and open enrollment was in July.

Do we have any evidence that KB had reduced her hours, other than PF claiming that to someone? We do know he had stopped paying her $700 per month as of July, so it doesn’t seem likely that she would be reducing her hours and earning less money at the same time she wasn’t getting child support.

my take on the ins. matter is Doss did not contact PF until KB had not reported to work for at least a week. most companies will release someone no questions asked if they fail to report and/or fail to call. of course KB fit that model because she was dead. but Doss was probably just exercising company policy and letting PF know he had COBRA rights. MOO.

Frazee trial: Arson analyst, Frazee friend testify

The messages showed she texted Frazee “hey” at 10:44 a.m. on Nov. 23 and that he didn’t respond until 2:33 p.m., also saying “hey.” The messages showed she asked him how his day went, to which he responded that it was long but life was about to slow down. They talked about meeting up, the messages showed, but did not do so.

On Nov. 26, she reached out saying she was thinking about him, and on Nov. 28, after more messages about him apparently not taking her money for shoeing her horses, he told her not to take a sassy tone with him and that he was the all-inclusive passage. Later that day, they both talked about being stubborn and Frazee said Greasby had met her match, according to the messages.

The two exchanged more text messages on Dec. 1, and she texted him on Dec. 3, but he did not respond, the messages showed. On Dec. 4, the messages showed, Frazee apologized saying life had taken some awkward turns. She said she didn’t need details and that she understood.

They did not speak again until Dec. 10 and discussed hanging out that week, but Frazee said he had an issue with his truck and couldn’t. The next day, the texts showed, she said she was sorry to him. That was the last time they spoke via text, Greasby said, and she testified that she didn’t recall speaking to him on the phone since either.

BBM: I think they mean Greasby here, not Daugherty

Thank you scdiv, but aIm still missing the part on texting on the 23rd telling a woman that after the morning of the 24th things were going to be better.

At least I think I read that....

@MassGuy do you know what I'm talking about because I swore I made a comment about that fitting in the timeline.
SABBM:

IAM (I Ain't Massy), but I'm pretty sure the statement you're referring to was there in scdiv's OP, just not stated exactly the same way:

"The messages showed she texted Frazee “hey” at 10:44 a.m. on Nov. 23 and that he didn’t respond until 2:33 p.m., also saying “hey.” The messages showed she asked him how his day went, to which he responded that it was long but life was about to slow down."

Yet another bit of damning foreshadowing by PF.

JMO.

I introduced it as a reason that could have driven any contact between PF and DOSS like they were trying to give PF options for providing healthcare for the baby, although it doesn't sound like he was concerned about that. Sorry for any misunderstanding :)
Well I think nearly exactly the same. If there really was such a contact, it was probably a friendly thing, but not a "required by law" action as the other person was declaring. Anyway we're mostly all on the same side, I fell down eerily similar rabbit holes in the Watts case and it's my own fault for tripping into one again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Best Online Jewellery Mar