GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. That said it all. I mean she also ATE after that.

We know exactly what she is. IMO she’s the type who will do anything and be totally ruthless for a man.

I believe she was ungodly jealous of KB. I mean he basically made her abort the kid she conceived with her sexy cowboy. But he had the baby with KB.

KB is beautiful. KK is...not. Just seemed to be bloated from babies and hard work and disappointment.

She thought this would cement her place as the number one queen in his world. Instead he just ended up wanting to have someone defecate and urinate on her face before putting a bullet in her head.

Hope you’re happy, KK.
And that in describing KK in one of his infamous letters, PF said, "I only know her mostly over the phone over the last 12 years." Heh. She thinks he's her very best friend and to him she was another jumpoff girl. It would not even surprise me if the majority of their calls were just phone sex or sexting him pictures of herself.

Just for the record. :)
  • There is no evidence that PF murdered KB…WRONG.
  • There was only blood in the bathroom…WRONG.
  • The trial will never happen by October…WRONG.
  • There’s no proof that KK was in Idaho when KB was murdered...WRONG.
  • KK’s story doesn’t align with the evidence…WRONG.
  • KK planted the tooth at the ranch…WRONG.
  • LE planted the tooth at the ranch…WRONG.
  • KB was drugged and kept alive until KK came to town and killed her...WRONG.
  • All PF did was dispose of the body…WRONG.
  • KB's murder was a hired hit and not something PF did himself…WRONG.
  • DA's don’t engage in plea deals prior to an arrest for homicide...WRONG.
  • There’s not enough evidence for a jury to convict PF...WRONG.
  • The jury won’t believe KK’s story…WRONG.
  • The only way to bond out of jail is with cash…WRONG.
  • You only need one baby gate for a toddler if you have stairs…SMDH
  • PF’s not stupid…WRONG.
  • This case isn't a slam dunk...WRONG.
ETA: Forgot to MOO! Oh yeah, and for anyone wondering - that means MY OWN OPINION and I'm not aware of any other definition. ;)
I would expect anyone who got all that wrong to be out wandering in the wilderness today. MOO

Oh sweet Jesus :( my heart breaks.... ty for posting this I had not seen it. Oh my strongest prayers for the whole family this Thanksgiving and forever. What a monster he was.

Thankfully Thanksgiving doesn’t always fall on the same day every year like Christmas does... but none the less, 11/22 will always be a somber day for the Berreth family as will whatever date Thanksgiving will fall on... all the best to the Berreth family as they navigate life living with this tragedy!

WOW just WOW. Thanks for finding this.

Actually, it's only a part of CB's total statement, but it's substantive:

If you click on the DM article, Patrick Frazee is found guilty of murdering fiancée Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online there are more of the quoted excerpts from CB's letter to the court, including:

'We have yet to see any remorse for anything other than getting caught,' Cheryl wrote. 'The only thing she didn't do was swing the bat.'

The family did not seek the death penalty because, Cheryl said, 'We believe in a forgiving savior and hope that Patrick will take this opportunity to repent and seek His forgiveness.

'We respect life and leave Patrick's in God's hands. It's not ours to take. '

My sincere hope would be that the court would at least publish the victim impact statements online.

It's important that the victims' voices are heard here, especially since one of the family's identified concerns was the damage that PF's malicious lies did to Kelsey's reputation.

Publishing the VI statements would go a long way toward helping them to feel that the portrait of Kelsey was being accurately portrayed to the world.

Judge Sells needs to allow her family to be the sketch artists who draw that picture of Kelsey, Decorum Order forbidding sketch artists, notwithstanding.

JMO.

Last edited:
No --not that body was not intact but the search was for the ash and debris from the fire.

PF told KK he'd either toss the debris in the river or the landfill. LE spent a month searching the Midway Landfill located in Fountain, Co to no avail.

At the DA's presser yesterday -- investigators revealed they were continuing to search for KB and still receiving tips. I believe Sam said they'd just recently been searching an abandoned mine shaft. MOO

He's a liar and he's lazy. My bet is it's been rolled down a remote ravine. But why no phone ping on location? They got all the others in the days following the murder. They have to have it narrowed down somewhat.

Didn't they catch him at a landfill one day? Is that the same day his brother and he talked about where to take scrap metal? Anyone know?

Actually, it's only a part of CB's total statement, but it's substantive:

If you click on the DM article, Patrick Frazee is found guilty of murdering fiancée Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online there are more of the quoted excerpts from CB's letter to the court, including:

'We have yet to see any remorse for anything other than getting caught,' Cheryl wrote. 'The only thing she didn't do was swing the bat.'

The family did not seek the death penalty because, Cheryl said, 'We believe in a forgiving savior and hope that Patrick will take this opportunity to repent and seek His forgiveness.

'We respect life and leave Patrick's in God's hands. It's not ours to take. '

My hope would be that the court would at least publish the victim impact statements online.

It's important that the victims' voices are heard here, especially since one of the family's greatest concerns was the damage that PF's malicious lies did to Kelsey's reputation.

Publishing the VI statements would go a long way toward helping them to feel that the portrait of Kelsey was being accurately portrayed to the world.

Judge Sells needs to allow her family to be the sketch artists who draw that picture of Kelsey. Not PF and his cronies.

JMO.
The grace of her family astounds me still and reminds me of what I’m sure the personality of KB was and this makes her murder all the more heartbreaking - a kind and loving soul was brutally taken 11/22/18- I won’t forget this
iMO

The grace of her family astounds me still and reminds me of what I’m sure the personality of KB was and this makes her murder all the more heartbreaking - a kind and loving soul was brutally taken 11/22/18- I won’t forget this
iMO

No, me, neither.

Her Pinterest really does reveal a lot of really wonderful things about her.

One of the things I discovered was that KB had pinned several quotes from Corrie TenBoom, who was an absolutely amazing woman in her own right. (For those that aren't familiar with that name, Corrie TenBoom was a Dutch woman who, along w/ her family, hid, sheltered, and assisted many Jews from escaping the Nazis during the Holocaust until she and her family were captured and sent to concentration camps themselves).

In honor of KB, one of the things I plan to do this weekend is re-read Corrie's autobiographical book, The Hiding Place. For those who've never read it, I think you'll find that at points it will remind you of KB.

JMO.

Last edited:
No, me, neither.

Her Pinterest really does reveal a lot of really wonderful things about her.

One of the things I discovered was that KB had pinned several quotes from Corrie TenBoom, who was an absolutely amazing woman in her own right. (For those that aren't familiar with that name, Corrie TenBoom was a Dutch woman who, along w/ her family, hid, sheltered, and assisted many Jews from escaping the Nazis during the Holocaust until she and her family were captured and sent to concentration camps themselves).

Anyway, in honor of KB, one of the things I plan to do this weekend is re-read Corrie's autobiographical book, The Hiding Place. For those who've never read it, I think you'll find that at points it will remind you of KB.

JMO.
I think I will read it this weekend too- thank you for the recommendation

Umm -- you tell'em Sam -- what's with giving the goods to Denver News2!!

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Sam Kraemer Retweeted Vicente Arenas

It's great @PoliceWoodland Chief Miles De Young is talking with the press about the case. Kudos to Vicente for getting this. I just don't understand why the dept. would tell its local media that he wasn't doing interviews...

Sam Kraemer added,

EJxQfczXUAIrEC4.jpg

Vicente Arenas

Vicente Arenas on Twitter

3:29 PM - 19 Nov 2019

He's a liar and he's lazy. My bet is it's been rolled down a remote ravine. But why no phone ping on location? They got all the others in the days following the murder. They have to have it narrowed down somewhat.

Didn't they catch him at a landfill one day? Is that the same day his brother and he talked about where to take scrap metal? Anyone know?

If I recall, KK was the one who informed PF about the fact that if he used KB’s phone and his in the same location, law enforcement would be able to figure that out.

PF responded without some idiotic comment about claiming to law enforcement that KB was stalking him.

Perfect explanation.

I think he took this into account, and either turned his phone off or left it at home when he dumped the remains.

Yes. My favorite was the discussion about the murder being the worst plan in the world, if it happened the way the prosecution contended.

Of course the defense also said that those hit letters were proof of PF being “an idiot,” but nothing more.

Put those together, and we have an idiot who committed murder on Thanksgiving.

That’s like scoring on your own goal.
Speaking of Thanksgiving, the defense presented that it was illogical to pick that day for the murder. Not really, right? Since the neighbor was gone for the holiday.
Just for the record. :)
  • There is no evidence that PF murdered KB…WRONG.
  • There was only blood in the bathroom…WRONG.
  • The trial will never happen by October…WRONG.
  • There’s no proof that KK was in Idaho when KB was murdered...WRONG.
  • KK’s story doesn’t align with the evidence…WRONG.
  • KK planted the tooth at the ranch…WRONG.
  • LE planted the tooth at the ranch…WRONG.
  • KB was drugged and kept alive until KK came to town and killed her...WRONG.
  • All PF did was dispose of the body…WRONG.
  • KB's murder was a hired hit and not something PF did himself…WRONG.
  • DA's don’t engage in plea deals prior to an arrest for homicide...WRONG.
  • There’s not enough evidence for a jury to convict PF...WRONG.
  • The jury won’t believe KK’s story…WRONG.
  • The only way to bond out of jail is with cash…WRONG.
  • You only need one baby gate for a toddler if you have stairs…SMDH
  • PF’s not stupid…WRONG.
  • This case isn't a slam dunk...WRONG.
ETA: Forgot to MOO! Oh yeah, and for anyone wondering - that means MY OWN OPINION and I'm not aware of any other definition. ;)
giphy.gif

I want to create a 100 sock puppets just to like this a 100 times. But yea, I’m not up to creating that many fake emails/names. So consider this and @MassGuy post liked a 100 times in spirit.

Last edited:
She had the most pure intentions....moving to Colorado for a man who was an imposter. He humiliated her and deceived her, yet she remained optimistic and loyal. She loved her baby and she jumped through hoops to make it work. There is no woman in the universe that PF would have truly loved because he is a broken monster. I think we all see Kelsey for the beautiful soul she is. To the family and parents of Kelsey, we see her grace and see how Patrick tried to destroy it with his bad mouthing and denial of the the relationship. No need to worry about restoring her reputation. Nothing to see but beauty and eternal love for a man so not worthy of her. I am so comforted that the baby is not with the Frazee family. Kelsey will be watching over from her perch in heaven and her little one is in the best care with such a loving family. Hugs to the Berreth family and my Websleuth family :)

Wow

But something we learned for the first time in court was that Lee had previous contact with Berreth over text before the murder, and that she apparently failed to reveal that to investigators or prosecutors.

"It seems to me that this is a pretty significant piece of information that she used an alias to contact the decedent in this case and that would be something that could potentially cause the prosecution to revoke the plea agreement," Mika said.

Patrick Frazee trial: What's next for Krystal Lee? - KRDO

Last edited:

PF was at the Transfer Station near his home the day after warrant search of the Franch. -- That sighting caused LE to return to the Franch and search some more. (PF stayed in his vehicle while others unloaded his trailer).

The reference from SF2 was for a different location -- Evraz Steel in Colorado Springs. PF had his two ranch hands with him that date so I believe investigators had that covered as these kids were interviewed on 12/31.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members