GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like others opinions on these time stamps.

View attachment 216326

I recall that KK entered KB's condo very early in the morning after she picked up the keys from PF (left at the gate of the Franch inside a cup).

We also know that KK was finished with the clean-up and at Sonic drive up collecting lunch for herself and PF. That being said -- I don't believe those timestamps are related to KK, and there are no images of KK at KB's condo.

Also, not doubting there were camera alerts that afternoon which could have been anything from a cat to a postal carrier. If the alert was never looked at by the homeowner then there's nothing to see. That's the way the system works.

MOO

Found it!
"The last time she (KK) came to visit (PF) was August 2007.
That month, he asked her to go pick up some “things" for him on his property and while she did so, she said it was “not pleasant.” This was not expanded upon."
Frazee trial: Kenney testifies, details murder cleanup

OK --this is when PF threw the Gatorade bottle at her and she got in her car and left -- starting dating CL weeks later.

I read "clean-up" in your first inquiry and instead responded to the time KK was playing house at the Franch and cleaning-up inside. Sorry I misunderstood.

OK --this is when PF threw the Gatorade bottle at her and she got in her car and left -- starting dating CL weeks later.

I read "clean-up" in your first inquiry and instead responded to the time KK was playing house at the Franch and cleaning-up inside. Sorry I misunderstood.
Thanks! I had no idea what she meant by "unpleasant". Sounds like they had a spat.

@gitana1 , I'm thinking about what happens from here as far as the termination of parental rights/adoption process for the B's, which is all simply a formality at this point, but a stressful one for them, nonetheless.

Question: Will the B's need to request a separate "no-contact" order from the judge to prevent any of the F's from calling, writing, or otherwise attempting to contact/ harass them after PF's rights have been terminated?

I just really anticipate SF and possibly Twisted Sister to make ongoing attempts to harass the B's to allow them to see or speak with Baby K., and I'm wondering what legal protections there are for them with regard to PF's extended family members attempting to make nuisances of themselves.

JMO.

It’s actually not that simple. It’s a process.

They can get a no contact order if that family harasses them. Just sending letters to presents to the baby now and then would be unlikely to constitute harassment.

Every state is different as to termination of rights and whether prison enables termination. Hold on.

Scoring on your own goal? That's a strange way of putting it. IMO.
I didn't know what it meant either. I had to look it up.
Actually MassGuy had a good point.

"An own goal is an event in competitive goal-scoring sports (such as association football or hockey) where a player scores on his or her own side of the playing area rather than the one defended by the opponent. ... A player trying to throw a game might deliberately attempt an own goal."

Own goal - Wikipedia

Vicente Arenas‏Verified account @vicentearenastv
EXCLUSIVE: Police Chief who initially investigated #KelseyBerreth disappearance in Woodland Park talks to @KDVR about emotional toll case took on officers. DA credits @PoliceWoodland w helping crack case. @channel2kwgn

EJxQfczXUAIrEC4.jpg

2:36 PM - 19 Nov 2019 from Woodland Park Police Department

Vicente Arenas‏Verified account @vicentearenastv
District Attorney tells Fox 31 @PoliceWoodland chief Miles DeYoung Quick actions helped catch Kelsey’s killer: Patrick Frazee.

EJxRn6LXUAAKgqD.jpg

2:41 PM - 19 Nov 2019

I recall that KK entered KB's condo very early in the morning after she picked up the keys from PF (left at the gate of the Franch inside a cup).

Just an observation I saw the other day when there was a picture of the gate at the front of the Franch.

They had an old bathtub right near the gate.
When I saw that I wondered if that is where they left things for KK and she left for them. Like the alleged metal rod she was supposed to club KB over the head with during one of the failed murder attempts.

Patrick Frazee trial: Rancher gets life term plus 156 years in 'vicious, senseless' murder

SABBM:

“It is the worst plan anybody could come up with,” said Adam Steigerwald, one of his attorneys. “Is there a day of the year where people are less likely to be alone and less likely to be missed, less likely to speak to your family, than Thanksgiving Day?"

Jurors who believe that Frazee is a murderer must also believe he’s an “idiot,” Steigerwald said.

“If it is your plan to murder someone, you don't tell half the people you know,” Steigerwald said.

Yes, Indeed!

It IS the worst plan anybody could come up with.

Had the defendant been anyone other than PF, it would have been inconceivable.

However, it appears that over the course of the trial, the jurors came to recognize what we here have known for nearly a year:

This is PF we're talking about here.

I have to believe Steigerwald came to the same realization at some point; namely, that he had the world's biggest moron for a client.

I don't believe for a second that he believed his own spiel.
I realize the man needed to try something.
He couldn't just stand up for his closing arguments, stand in front of the prosecution table, stick his hand up behind his back and cry, "UNCLE! UNCLE!"

Still.
The "Nobody could possibly be so stupid!" argument was utterly doomed to fail vis-a-vis this particular murderer.

Because when it comes to PF, we all know that he's that "One in a Hundred Septillion" somebody who was absolutely capable of being that stupid.

JMO.

Last edited:
It’s actually not that simple. It’s a process.

They can get a no contact order if that family harasses them. Just sending letters to presents to the baby now and then would be unlikely to constitute harassment.

Every state is different as to termination of rights and whether prison enables termination. Hold on.

Ok. It looks like on CO they can get termination of parental rights due to his imprisonment:

• The parent’s long-term imprisonment for such a period that he or she is ineligible for parole for at least 36 months from the date the child below six years of age is adjudicated neglected or dependent
  • The parent’s long-term imprisonment for such a period that he or she is ineligible for parole for at least 6 years from the date the child above six years of age is adjudicated neglected or dependent
Section 19-3-604 - Criteria for termination, Colo. Rev. Stat. § 19-3-604 | Casetext

So the dependency court case has it’s own process and that has to proceed before the adoption can be completed.

I believe that what will happen if Colorado is anything like California Is that the Berreths will open an adoption case that will enable the dependency court case to ultimately close because an alternate plan is in place for custody of the child. However before that, the dependency court case will be able to terminate parental rights as long as the adoption case has commenced.

Ooo! I think you might be the newest shiny person in my life!
I have a polish drawer, it smells so bad when I open it I about pass out!
I have maybe 30 bottles in there.
A room?
Like your own "me" and my nails?
Go you!
I'm going to keep reading, hopefully we will find out her favorite color!
I'll paint mine as well!
I'd love to see a picture of your room! (If you want to share privately!!)

They should paint JF's nails every week until he dies.
That's the kind of thing that drives a narcissist crazy!
I also wish that Cheryl's SEETHING letter was painted on the walls of cell!
Moo

I'm so behind; where can I read CB’s letter??? TIA

Our sleuthers did a ton of research on custody in CO, rights of imprisoned parents to have visitation, etc and it was good stuff - probably around the custody hearings if someone wants to search them out -IIRC we discovered severing parental rights even when the convicted murderer killed the parent was not a slam dunk- multiple MSM links were posted where court ordered visitation was required so let’s hope her custody attorneys are as good as the DA attorneys were - as far as the rest of the family others have previously posted that CO does not recognize grandparent rights - IIRC - would be good to revisit this as it’s the next hurdle for her family
JMO

Ok. It looks like on CO they can get termination of parental rights due to his imprisonment:

• The parent’s long-term imprisonment for such a period that he or she is ineligible for parole for at least 36 months from the date the child below six years of age is adjudicated neglected or dependent
  • The parent’s long-term imprisonment for such a period that he or she is ineligible for parole for at least 6 years from the date the child above six years of age is adjudicated neglected or dependent
Section 19-3-604 - Criteria for termination, Colo. Rev. Stat. § 19-3-604 | Casetext

So the dependency court case has it’s own process and that has to proceed before the adoption can be completed.

I believe that what will happen if Colorado is anything like California Is that the Berreths will open an adoption case that will enable the dependency court case to ultimately close because an alternate plan is in place for custody of the child. However before that, the dependency court case will be able to terminate parental rights as long as the adoption case has commenced.
Awesome I knew you would come through !!

Not published that I'm aware of but tweeted and reported in part by MSM as reporters were typing as fast as they could while it was read by her spokesperson (I believe CB's brother).

Jennifer Meckles‏Verified account @jennifermeckles
If you’d like to read more about the statements made during sentencing, here is a link to ours story from last night:

'She mattered': Kelsey Berreth murder suspect sentenced to life plus 156 years

Not published that I'm aware of but tweeted and reported in part by MSM as reporters were typing as fast as they could while it was read by her spokesperson (I believe CB's brother).

Jennifer Meckles‏Verified account @jennifermeckles
If you’d like to read more about the statements made during sentencing, here is a link to ours story from last night:

'She mattered': Kelsey Berreth murder suspect sentenced to life plus 156 years

thanks, yes I googled it too and can’t find it.

Just watched Dan May’s presser..

Justice for the Berreth family as best that could have been hoped for considering nothing can bring Kelsey back.

The deal with the devil was necessary in order to get to where they are today...PF will never walk free...and hopefully KL gets her max time (thankfully I think she will)

and finally, CBI agent Greg Slater will not let

"An own goal is an event in competitive goal-scoring sports (such as association football or hockey) where a player scores on his or her own side of the playing area rather than the one defended by the opponent. ... A player trying to throw a game might deliberately attempt an own goal."

Own goal - Wikipedia

Or in American football it could be a safety..... quarter back is sacked in his own end zone....I have painfully watched this happen several times

She is from Hansen, ID and Times News Magic Valley.Com has had articles about her. But....doing a search on her name only came up with very old news from Feb 8, 2019 regarding her pleading guilty of evidence tampering. Wonder why no mention of her now. You think this would be huge news in Magic Valley.
Maybe they want to disown her, too.

We also know that KK was finished with the clean-up and at Sonic drive up collecting lunch for herself and PF. That being said -- I don't believe those timestamps are related to KK, and there are no images of KK at KB's condo.

Also, not doubting there were camera alerts that afternoon which could have been anything from a cat to a postal carrier. If the alert was never looked at by the homeowner then there's nothing to see. That's the way the system works.

MOO

For what it's worth, they asked KK during testimony if that could have been the time she left the condo and she said yes.

Own goal - Wikipedia

Thankfully, we can always be sure MassGuy's points are well thought out as they always stand up to intelligent challenges.

His contribution to the discussion on this case and others is invaluable and I come here often just for that.

I haven't seen a copy, but here are the highlights starting with this paragraph.
"The last letter Morin read out loud was written by Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey Berreth’s mother."
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...ck-frazee-guilty-of-murdering-fiancee-kelsey-
berreth-last-thanksgiving

My phone is so screwed up! The top half of my touchscreen doesn't work.
I need to stop commenting, because I can't reply within a reasonable amount of time!!
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member