GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Dan May be making a statement to the press?
Yes, he and the entire team spent about 30 min. (est.) outside the courthouse. Check out the koaa website
and see if they have the video posted as IMO it is absolutely worth a listen. Incredible case and Amazing team of hardworking LE professionals. DA May was gracious at the Presser and named each individual on the team and their role in the case, he spoke about the amazing professionals associated with the expert testimony, local LE, CBI, FBI and the bloodhound Radar and his handler!

Here is link to koaa live link and believe they said a 6pmMST news report is happening next.
News5 at 5 p.m.

Reed says jury was a very attentive jury. They listened and they got it.

May says there is an open investigation into the hit list. Took it very seriously.

This comment by DA May makes my day almost as much as the verdict.

Let's all hang out here together to see old Ma in the hot seat!

I'm still on the last thread but just wanted to skip over here to say thank you to @MassGuy for being a constant source of strength and for his unwavering confidence that Frazee's trial would end the way it has. I was always confident but every now and then a little fear would sneak in. I thank you for encouraging us and lending your strength.
I also want to thank @gitana1 for always being here for us with good advice and encouragement. Not just on this case, but many cases. I imagine you wearing a pager, the way you always pop in at just the right time.
Thank you @Seattle1 for the excellent work that you do. I've always wondered if you're an attorney or have some special training in law. You're always spot on.
And @PommyMommy, I know I've told you several times how much I appreciate your excellent work, but I want to thank you again for all you've done here for Kelsey. Thank you so much. You spoil us, for sure.
We've had a great group here together, seeking justice for Kelsey and we saw that happen today. All of you have contributed in your own way. Thank you one and all.

Well, this is excellent news. PF is going where he belongs. I hope that his parental rights are completely terminated with Baby K. I am usually an advocate for Grandparents rights, but I don't think that Grandma F should be anywhere near Baby K.

I think Grandma F knew more than she said....

As for KK, Karma will catch up with her, if not in this life, the next.

When a Rodeo Queen makes CN with the tag line, "Her boyfriend wanted her shot in the head," it's not what dreams are made of.

KK's Karma has arrived.

Man I hope Sam gets some recognition for his coverage on this case. He's been absolutely amazing!
He’s been teasing that he might give his opinion as to PF and this whole thing.

I’d love for him to go off the deep end, and tell us what he really thinks.

That ain’t Sam though.

I’m here, alone and feel like I’m saying goodbye to Kelsey. It’s been a hell of a year, a hell of a ride. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little weepy right now. It’s hard to think she was alive this time last year. Justice was served. I’m proud of my community. It was a very beautiful sunset.
Yes, very sad.
This time last year he was actively plotting her murder. Now...he's thrown his own life away.
dufus

I expected a quick verdict and I'm so glad it didn't go to a second day of deliberations. So glad that this sociopath will never see the light of day. The deal with the devil is true... reminds me of Karla Homolka. She could have saved Kelsey... she could have prevented the destruction of her body... she could have done so much here.

KK is vicious and weak and craven and despicable for sure -- and deserves far worse than the 3 years max that she'll be serving, but she's no Karla H. That was a case I had some random peripheral involvement in growing up, and I'll never forget it. KH was, and still is, an absolutely debauched 10-bell sociopath, and while I doubt that she kills again, she should have been locked up for life and forever. I just don't see much of her in KK.

Kudos to the prosecution for an impeccably-run case, and to the immensely classy and gracious Berreth family -- and may cultural amnesia set in immediately regarding the Murdering Cowboy and his Crime Scene Queen, and all good things come to Baby K.

He’s been teasing that he might give his opinion as to PF and this whole thing.

I’d love for him to go off the deep end, and tell us what he really thinks.

That ain’t Sam though.

That would be human and great to see, but I think not. He's extremely professional to leave that kind of stuff out.. but Id like to see him slip up and make an exception just for today!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444