GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am so glad. It all came
Full circle. I’m glad
I could be there in person for Kelsey. Sitting at the dog park here in CC with my doggo. I am so relieved. Goodnight Kelsey. I feel you here with me.
Thank you!! It was awesome that both you and @GoJacks could be there for KB, little K, the Berreth's and all those that have been touched by this tragedy. I'll never forget the pics you posted for us here early in the investigation. It brought everything right to us in our homes wherever we happened to be.

What a day. Justice for Kelsey. I don't know DA May and his team, but I LOVE them. This had to be very emotional for them too. But they got the job done beautifully. I hated the deal with that devil and it was reassuring to hear that they hated it too. A necessary step though in getting that vile monster put away for the rest of his miserable life.

Rest in sweet peace Kelsey. You live on in the hearts of so many you never knew. God bless little K and your loving family.

Crickets to the remaining F's, except maybe SF2, who did the right thing. I hope his motivation was out of a pure heart and not just self preservation.

Crickets to KK as well. I hope she gets the maximum allowed in jail for what she participated in. Vile, stupid woman she is.

RBBM

Wonder when she begins to serve this?

ETA: Now I see @scdiv 's post right above mine. I'd LOVE to see her sentenced in early December. Prison is a good place for her over the Holidays.

JMVHO.
Something rings in my head that there's an 8 week wait....perhaps before sentencing takes effect?
Maybe I dreamed it. Somebody, help!

DA May confirmed a deal was never offered to Frazee.

The deal with KK was a deal with the devil.
I'm celebrating for the verdict reached today but can not get over the fact that KK is nearly getting off scott free. She was deeply involved in the planning and execution of the murder, I totally understand that she helped with putting Frazee away for life but IMO, she should have been in for at least 20 years.

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Gregg Slater, the chief Colorado Bureau of Investigation agent in charge of the #PatrickFrazee case says that he will continue to search for #KelseyBerreth's remains. DA Dan May says just a few weeks ago, investigators searched a new location. @csgazette
4:44 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Now, back to statements by Cheryl Berreth, mother of #KelseyBerreth, from sentencing: She spoke about Krystal Lee, the mistress of #PatrickFrazee, and her role in Berreth's death and the prosecution. @csgazette
4:52 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
More on Krystal Lee: "She shouldn't have received the plea deal that she did. She was an active participant in murder. The only thing she didn't do was swing the bat," says #KelseyBerreth's mother.
@csgazette #PatrickFrazee
4:53 PM - 18 Nov 2019

And she only didn’t swing the bat because she couldn’t follow through. She intended to kill Kelsey, herself, with nobody twisting her arm, three times. KK did not live near PF, and was only mixed up in this because she wanted to be. She could have changed her phone number and never talked to the guy again. Her participation was simply what she was willing for it to be.

She drove states away multiple times to kill someone. I can’t even be bothered to drive from my house a mile from the Columbia River to a good sale in Portland because traffic sucks. I can’t wrap my mind around driving hours to kill someone if she really didn’t want to see her dead.

I’m here, alone and feel like I’m saying goodbye to Kelsey. It’s been a hell of a year, a hell of a ride. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little weepy right now. It’s hard to think she was alive this time last year. Justice was served. I’m proud of my community. It was a very beautiful sunset.
In my imagination ~ your beautiful sunset looks like all of these: Remember those old timey picture viewers with the little plastic circles? What were they called? Somebody help me out. Or like a kaleidoscope of magic marvelous jewels. Shining for Kelsey.
PHOTOS: A beautiful Colorado sunset
You’re not alone @mustloveco. Believe this.

Yes, he and the entire team spent about 30 min. (est.) outside the courthouse. Check out the koaa website
and see if they have the video posted as IMO it is absolutely worth a listen. Incredible case and Amazing team of hardworking LE professionals. DA May was gracious at the Presser and named each individual on the team and their role in the case, he spoke about the amazing professionals associated with the expert testimony, local LE, CBI, FBI and the bloodhound Radar and his handler!

Here is link to koaa live link and believe they said a 6pmMST news report is happening next.
News5 at 5 p.m.
And May even said the FBI learned new things from investigating this case! Something about even if your phone drops a call, it can figure out your car speed and how far away you are from a cell phone tower. (Don't quote me on that.) But basically, they now have even more tools and knowledge they gleaned from working this case.

He’s been teasing that he might give his opinion as to PF and this whole thing.

I’d love for him to go off the deep end, and tell us what he really thinks.

That ain’t Sam though.
He's been outstanding. I cringe to watch the national media cover this case because it's so much fluff or misleading. Sam knows this case inside and out. He's a gem. I hope he gets some sleep!

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Gregg Slater, the chief Colorado Bureau of Investigation agent in charge of the #PatrickFrazee case says that he will continue to search for #KelseyBerreth's remains. DA Dan May says just a few weeks ago, investigators searched a new location. @csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Now, back to statements by Cheryl Berreth, mother of #KelseyBerreth, from sentencing: She spoke about Krystal Lee, the mistress of #PatrickFrazee, and her role in Berreth's death and the prosecution. @csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
More on Krystal Lee: "She shouldn't have received the plea deal that she did. She was an active participant in murder. The only thing she didn't do was swing the bat," says #KelseyBerreth's mother.
I feel the very same about KK. Deal was way too sweet for her.

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Good for CB for saying what many of us here have said. Unfortunately, the deal had to be done, to get her testimony, and that stinks. I agree with CB, Krystal was just as bad, even if she didn't swing the bat- she didn't stop Patrick from swinging it.

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Fully agree, if there had been two bats instead of one, KK would have been swinging the bat right along with PF. IMO

Last edited:
Woohooo! I heard from my sis (and fellow WSer) - guilty on all counts - life plus 156 years! And 5 years probation, lololol! There is still some justice in the world, although this is better than he deserves. Thanks to PommyMommy, the admins, the mods and the resident lawyers for being there through this. Thank you to all of WS that followed this case.

Wow- I take a nap and wake up to this wonderful news!

Yes! Justice is served for you, Kelsey!

God Bless the Berreth family. Next, we need to make sure that Baby K stays right where she is- with her loving Mom's family and away from PF's side of the family.

Great job, Prosecution- just amazing. Above and beyond my expectations, all the evidence you presented.

Thank you to the jury for serving, for doing the right thing and putting Patrick behind bars for the rest of his life. I am sure this was a hard case to serve on, and listening to graphic testimony I am sure was heart wrenching. Amazing job.

Yes. Kudos to the jury for not being insane and for their hard work and rationality. I’m afraid this experience will haunt them for life.

I wish the sheriff’s department hadn’t worked so hard to protect a convicted murderer from being filmed after verdict. Whose side are they on?

It was sad but necessary for Cheryl to talk about the impact on her family and Kelsey’s sweet child. So hard to hear. And I’m glad she mentioned keeping the baby away from that family that supported a murderer. Hopefully we will hear of another arrest within the Frazee line.

I’m glad the DA talked about how sweet Kelsey was. Poor lady. I’m glad they talked about the sick feeling of having to make a deal with the devil. But thankful they did so. Kelsey’s little girl was protected as a result.

None of us will forget this case or Kelsey.

As usual, I am endlessly behind and know I will never catch up, so thank you all.

I am so pleased that Kelsey's mom was able to express all that has been pent up inside since this horrible tragedy happened. I hope they will be able to move forward in their lives now and also have a chance to grief the loss of their beloved Kelsey while raising that beautiful little girl that is a part of her.

Have to tell you...this was the second time in about a month or so that I was waiting on a verdict and it came in as I was walking my puppy...now I know the trick for a verdict!!

I'm celebrating for the verdict reached today but can not get over the fact that KK is nearly getting off scott free. She was deeply involved in the planning and execution of the murder, I totally understand that she helped with putting Frazee away for life but IMO, she should have been in for at least 20 years.
Maybe part of her sentence will be paying into KB's scholarship fund as well. I surely hope so. And I hope her ex will be severely limiting her custody/visitation with her own children.
KK..the side piece he cheated on lol.
That probably bothers her more than any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67